Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brandy and Cigars MkII

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

yeah out of here in about 10 minutes meself. Looking forward to beering it up somewhat.

hmmmm I can taste the Smithwicks now. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

yeah out of here in about 10 minutes meself. Looking forward to beering it up somewhat.

hmmmm I can taste the Smithwicks now. :D

nomnomnom

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

nomnomnom

41786_57852801732_543300_n.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 14,684 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

I'm going to a quiz tonight in a local with two other mates.
    Rules be stating that the team should have 4 members, we have 3, I'm confident of our abilities......so long as every subject relates to either the 90's music/grunge scene or Premiership footy!:pac:

men should not wear make up.

apparently men in sweden do! :eek:

• Advertisement

Panthro wrote: »
    I'm going to a quiz tonight in a local with two other mates.
    Rules be stating that the team should have 4 members, we have 3, I'm confident of our abilities......so long as every subject relates to either the 90's music/grunge scene or Premiership footy!:pac:

awh maaaaaaan, i'd love to do a pub quiz :\ enjoy it! :D ye can pick up a lone quizzer there i'm sure

awh maaaaaaan, i'd love to do a pub quiz :\ enjoy it! :D ye can pick up a lone quizzer there i'm sure

Think I was their random loner quizzer pick up to be honest!:o
    Ahh, I've watched Eggheads, I'm down with this whole asking questions thing!

Think I was their random loner quizzer pick up to be honest!:o
    Ahh, I've watched Eggheads, I'm down with this whole asking questions thing!

I learnt nothing from that show, whenever any of the eggheads answered questions they irritated me so much, I don't think I ever listened to their answers :o

let us know how ya do. must keep a look out for a quiz locally myself.

I learnt nothing from that show, whenever any of the eggheads answered questions they irritated me so much, I don't think I ever listened to their answers :o

let us know how ya do. must keep a look out for a quiz locally myself.

Aww stop, C.J. and Daphne irritate the BeGhads out of me!:pac:

Aww stop, C.J. and Daphne irritate the BeGhads out of me!:pac:

CJ with his snooty look at the camera, Daphne with her know it all but trying to be modest attitude, Chris with his giving a story behind every answer, Kevin does the same, and Judith, she knew feckin nothing! Pat used to be bearable, but he soon got as self important as the rest.

of course, if ye do well tonight you'll be just like them ;)

• Advertisement

of course, if ye do well tonight you'll be just like them ;)

And that is the truth!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

Best of luck papa :D

Why did it have to rain why I'm going out :( stoopid miserable weather!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭Kya1976

You see some blokes in Stockholm that does alright, it's not very attractive imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭Hyperbullet

Kya1976 wrote: »
    You see some blokes in Stockholm that does alright, it's not very attractive imo.

We talking foundation/mascara/blush type stuff??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭Kya1976

We talking foundation/mascara/blush type stuff??
    Bit of mascara and a bit of foundation, they just looked very styled over all.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

hows everyone this evening?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

I got fantastically drunk last night, got up had a fry, drove home in time for yet another fry at home

Watched the Liverpool game and got a haircut

Looking forward to starting the new job Monday too :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

I iz goin drinkin tonight.Heading to Longford so I too will be gee eyed.€2 drinks FTW!:D

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

€2 drinks?? ya jammy git.. :)

Me, I've had a crazy week in London, working all bloody hours of the day and night but was good to get away from the office and have a change of scene.
    So tonight is going to be me, a pizza and some fine czech beers and lazing on the sofa watching movies.. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭Sky King

ToxicPaddy wrote: »
    €2 drinks?? ya jammy git.. :)

Yes, but then again.... Longford....

• Advertisement

The €2 drinks help the tears taste less bitter.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,237 ✭✭✭Sonics2k

Went to Occupy Cork for the march yesterday with my kids.

Was actually amazed at the amount of people who showed up, and the random march that ended up doing a full circle of the city.

Plus my little girl is gonna be in the Evening Echo (her slogan was a huge hit) and my son may be in the Examiner.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

Sonics2k wrote: »
    Went to Occupy Cork for the march yesterday with my kids.

Was actually amazed at the amount of people who showed up, and the random march that ended up doing a full circle of the city.

Plus my little girl is gonna be in the Evening Echo (her slogan was a huge hit) and my son may be in the Examiner.
    Nice one - tbh I'm living in Cork but didn't hear about it last week

And thank god you called it the Examiner - the amount of Cork people who still call it the Cork Examiner really písses me off! :(

I iz goin drinkin tonight.Heading to Longford so I too will be gee eyed.€2 drinks FTW!:D
    Any broken bones :P :pac:

ToxicPaddy wrote: »
    hows everyone this evening?

Started out quite well, went for something to eat with a few mates, then played a bit of pool and saw "Drive" as well. Enjoyed it so I did.

Anyhoo, after that we went down to the Porterhouse in Temple Bar. Me mates left kinda early and some Aussie bloke came along and started talking away to me. Seemed cool enough, so there we were having a laugh and rocking out. Then for some reason he though it was a good idea to get up onto the stage (which is pretty dam small enough as it is). Well he got pulled out by a bouncer. 10 minutes later there I was minding me own business and the singer in the band gets handed a note.

"Eh, this is about the Austrailian guy who jumped up onto the stage, Rob, Would you bring his coat out to the front door, he says it's bloody freezing outside."

To which I replied...

"I don't know which one is his..."

because I didn't...

well that's that.

Pembily wrote: »
    Any broken bones :P :pac:

No broken bones,no injuries of any description smart arse!

Funnily Ive never received a hooch induced injury in Longford.

Just in various other parts of the country.

:pac:

No broken bones,no injuries of any description smart arse!

Funnily Ive never received a hooch induced injury in Longford.

Just in various other parts of the country.

Yet :P First time for everything...

Well I think Im going out down here again tonight so you could well be right!

How was yer own weekend?

Well I think Im going out down here again tonight so you could well be right!

How was yer own weekend?
    I'd touch some wood for luck!!

Great but I'm wrecked! Had the engineers ball Friday and then was camping with scouts last night, I'm going to bed at 9 tonight.

• Advertisement

Nice one,where was it on?

Did you have a ball?

121637.png

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement