Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brandy and Cigars MkII

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

Dont mock the platonic man love!

/hovers ban hammer

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 22,646 ✭✭✭✭Sauve

Dont mock the platonic man love!

/hovers ban hammer

:pac:

Don't you threaten me.....ya wee skite ya.
    Would I EVER mock the bro love?!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

Studying away for the day and in general cleaning up a bit while I'm at it

Does anybody else feel that it takes them double the time to get stuff done in comparison to everybody else??

Because I've only one chapter studied so far today although it is quite detailed tbf - still, I feel quite slow :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭Kya1976

I'm in so much pain after going horse riding yesterday, ouch........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

you're probably worse than me. my shoulders ache a little, but my bum and inner thighs are fairly sore.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,237 ✭✭✭Sonics2k

you're probably worse than me. my shoulders ache a little, but my bum and inner thighs are fairly sore.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRnvW0_wmUQXi2fdrJ8a7fGZk9dWo6imnu9Eft-68zmulOrZu5jjc0KsWs-gA

I find it kinda hard to move at all haha
    My horse was so strong and it took some effort to steer him with my legs.
    Sonics2k wrote: »
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRnvW0_wmUQXi2fdrJ8a7fGZk9dWo6imnu9Eft-68zmulOrZu5jjc0KsWs-gA

Won't be any more giddyup until the pain has gone:(

• Registered Users Posts: 14,684 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

Sitting here passing the time at work since 4am this morning, just one hour and 9 minutes to go!...
    Fack me I've had a lot of coffee, bahhhh!

What I did on nightshifts was start reading YLYL on After Hours....from page one

Quick question lads - anybody ever buy something on Burtons website with Laser

It says it takes Maestro but wouldn't process the order so I'm assuming it's the old Maestro isn't Laser debate - thing is I've put my laser details in as Maestro details online before and it's worked no bother....odd

Was only looking to pick up a tee or two so I'm not too bothered but still :(

• Advertisement

sorry paulie, don't know, don't often pay with my laser online as most sites don't take it.

sorry paulie, don't know, don't often pay with my laser online as most sites don't take it.
    I'll have to get a credit card but I don't trust myself :(

• Registered Users Posts: 33,232 ✭✭✭✭Penn

PaulieC wrote: »
    Quick question lads - anybody ever buy something on Burtons website with Laser

It says it takes Maestro but wouldn't process the order so I'm assuming it's the old Maestro isn't Laser debate - thing is I've put my laser details in as Maestro details online before and it's worked no bother....odd

Was only looking to pick up a tee or two so I'm not too bothered but still :(

What about a 3V voucher or other prepay card?

Penn wrote: »
    What about a 3V voucher or other prepay card?
    Somebody told me lately that there's a good few charges incurred on the prepay cards - inactivity fees and so on - must look into it but tbh at this stage of my life I should have a credit card really - I don't buy many things online but it's still a handy thing to have if something unplanned comes up y'know

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭darklighter

PaulieC wrote: »
    Somebody told me lately that there's a good few charges incurred on the prepay cards - inactivity fees and so on - must look into it but tbh at this stage of my life I should have a credit card really - I don't buy many things online but it's still a handy thing to have if something unplanned comes up y'know

Get a netteller card....no charges that I know of.

Got mine in case I want to book ryanair flights but havent used it yet but it seems to be the best option out there

Get a netteller card....no charges that I know of.

Got mine in case I want to book ryanair flights but havent used it yet but it seems to be the best option out there
    Will look into that cheers :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭Hyperbullet

I am now off the beer for the foreseeable future after making sh*te of myself at a wedding this weekend. Still in bits. :(

I am now off the beer for the foreseeable future after making sh*te of myself at a wedding this weekend. Still in bits. :(

oh no, that bad eh?

oh no, that bad eh?

Oh it was an unreal weekend, just need to clear out the system and give the liver a break methinks.

Oh it was an unreal weekend, just need to clear out the system and give the liver a break methinks.

yeah a break could be nice.

it's not that big a deal not drinking when you're out anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

yeah a break could be nice.

it's not that big a deal not drinking when you're out anyway.
    Depends on the crowd yer out with tbh!

Depends on the crowd yer out with tbh!

can do, but when you're as fantastic as me, it's all the same :cool::D

can do, but when you're as fantastic as me, it's all the same :cool::D
    My ribena drinking is catching on methinks:p

Kya1976 wrote: »
    My ribena drinking is catching on methinks:p

should splash out next time, go for...... orangina!

That sounds a bit too extravagant for me tbh:pac:

What fancy-pants pubs do you be drinking in miss? You'll take the Club Orange or Finches and like it.

Far from Orangina you were reared :P

Kya1976 wrote: »
    That sounds a bit too extravagant for me tbh:pac:

yeah, you're a bit more common than that I suppose :p
    What fancy-pants pubs do you be drinking in miss? You'll take the Club Orange or Finches and like it.

Far from Orangina you were reared :P

ha :D Orangina must be the fancy kinda orange so? don't even know if i've ever had it myself.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

its a poor mans finches orange.

oh so finches > orangina?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

if that means finches is better, then yeah.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement