Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brandy and Cigars MkII

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

Just watched episode 1 of The Walking Dead season 2.

Bit disappointed.

:/

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

Just watched episode 1 of The Walking Dead season 2.

Bit disappointed.

:/
    I must really catch up on my TV shows - haven't watched alot of them in some time

How to make it in America is the only one I've kept up to date with and that's because the episodes are so short....loving season 2 so far

• Registered Users Posts: 7,373 ✭✭✭Dr Galen

Couldn't get into walking dead. Tried twice. Am loving game of thrones though. Missed it first time round.

I also love bed on cold nights

TWD is defo a slow burning show.I was rather irked that we only got the awesome Michael Rooker for like one and a bit episodes in Season 1.Im sure his charector will re-appear at some stage though.

GOT is frickin awesome too.I missed it first time round myself so ended up downloading the entire series.Will definitely be investing when it gets a dvd release.

Im also mid way through Season 5 of Dexter.Liking it thus far although the implausibility factor has been ramped up quite a bit in it so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,247 ✭✭✭Maguined

Have you read the books Otis? like most cases the books are better than the show, but it really is much better for this type of deep political show, can't recommend them hard enough.

• Advertisement

Not as yet man but they are on the list.Im currently reading Stephen Kings Under the Dome and Ive a crap load of other books sitting unread that I wanna try and get through before getting stuck into that series.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭Kya1976

The weekend is almost here:D:D:D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

Kya1976 wrote: »
    The weekend is almost here:D:D:D

cant come soon enough. i've a lot to be doing today. aw well... got half of next week and the following week off anyway. :)

I really like your informative and knowledgeable post.
    Its really looks great to me.
    Thanks for sharing with us.......................:))
    Well thank you kind Sir, I always try my hardest.
    cant come soon enough. i've a lot to be doing today. aw well... got half of next week and the following week off anyway. :)
    Slacker......:p:D
    Do you have any plans?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

Kya1976 wrote: »
    Slacker......:p:D
    Do you have any plans?

Rock the Kasbah :cool:

• Advertisement

Outside there a few minutes ago for a smoke.Tis pretty frickin cold.You could hang a wet duffle coat from my nipples.:pac:

T'is great weather for emancipating the nips alright :D

Id agree with ya if it were womens nips being emancipated but damnit all they are all wrapped up like they are goin on an arctic trip!:mad: :pac:

Outside there a few minutes ago for a smoke.Tis pretty frickin cold.You could hang a wet duffle coat from my nipples.:pac:
    Cork's not too bad today but Tuesday and Wednesday were really cold - bit of ice on the back windscreen of my car and all!

Can't wait for the weekend alright - have so much study to catch up on and barring that I'll be simply chilling out and resting up

• Registered Users Posts: 7,373 ✭✭✭Dr Galen

It's bleeding freezin. Needs me a new Winter coat.

Highly recommend the GOT books. For some reason the whole thing passed me by, and only started a few months ago reading them. While the show is epic, and is pretty faithful, the books just add a whole other dimension to what goes on. Some pretty shocking moments in them too. Approaching the end of the 4th one now, so one to go. Will have to find something new to read soon.

Might be time to restart tGC book club? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭18AD

It is bloody freezing! Bring on the snow. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

18AD wrote: »
    It is bloody freezing! Bring on the snow. :pac:

don't make me beat you with sticks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭18AD

Don't waste perfectly good kindling!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,646 ✭✭✭✭Sauve

Vest dude, get a vest :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

a fine point you make

• Advertisement

Vest dude, get a vest :D

I do not wear vests evar!

I do not wear vests evar!

I'm telling your Mammy. Youre in trouble now boyo.

I think any grown man over the age of 10 and under the age of 60 has no excuse for wearing a vest unless he is either John McClane of is going on a junket to Antarctica!

I think any grown man over the age of 10 and under the age of 60 has no excuse for wearing a vest unless he is either John McClane of is going on a junket to Antarctica!
    plusabillion

• Registered Users Posts: 8,237 ✭✭✭Sonics2k

Woke up in an exceptionally bad mood today, quite odd really.

Net keeps crashing too, reeeeaaaallllyyyy not helping my mood :pac:

Sonics2k wrote: »

Did you subconsciously know the internet was fceked before you woke up maybe?!

I made soooo many mistakes in work today:o
    I need some sleep....

Sonics2k wrote: »

Hate those days - it ruins the next day also if you've to apologise to people for being such a w@nker!

Did you subconsciously know the internet was fceked before you woke up maybe?!

It's been very dodgy the last few weeks (Smart broadband).

But my new "job" basically involves playing online games and streaming them, which is a bit bloody hard to do if my net is constantly acting up.

• Advertisement

PaulieC wrote: »
    Hate those days - it ruins the next day also if you've to apologise to people for being such a w@nker!

I tend to avoid social interaction on days like this, saves me apologising :P

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement