Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brandy and Cigars MkII

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

A pint, I would love one or ten

Tell me about it.. looking across at the Oktoberfest here and wud love a big stein of beer!! But I'm skint.. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭Kya1976

I was told that I had to move desk in work because I talk too much:o
    I always had this image in my head that I'm quite as a mouse, my boss does not agree with this:o

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

I'm also skint, however I now have home broadband....bless you Vodafone :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

yay for broadband. booo for work.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

Doing extra stuff again tonight eh?

• Advertisement

no, I was saying booooo for kyas work thingy.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Dare I ask what extra "stuff"?? :P

• Registered Users Posts: 14,684 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

I'm on 12 hour shifts all this month, beginning at 7pm every evening.(Tues/Wed/Thurs Evenings to be more precise)
    My routine is all over the shop!:mad:
    I don't know when I should be eating breakfast, dinner, snack time, nothing!
    I'm pure defenseless.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭Hyperbullet

Panthro wrote: »
    I'm on 12 hour shifts all this month, beginning at 7pm every evening.(Tues/Wed/Thurs Evenings to be more precise)
    I'm pure defenseless.

Just eat when you feel hungry and make it as healthy as possible. I was doing something similar a few years back and put on weight from eating nothing but chicken rolls and breakfast rolls.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

I'm pure defenseless.

Uhhhh,that sucks man.

My hours are either 9 til 6 or 10 til 7 Monday to Friday with one Saturday in 4(though I get a day off during the week when I have to do a Saturday).
    Alot to be said for having your evenings free.

In other news,ankle is well improved.I can get around without too much difficulty and sans crutches so am happy out.Back to work in the morning so Im enjoying my day off by drinking coffee and currently watching Planet Terror.I frickin love this movie.:D

• Advertisement

I'm pure defenseless.
    As was said above - eat when you're hungry - I was on night shifts for a while and looked into what I should be eating and when - I was eating pasta dishes at 5am and didn't feel any knock on effects of it because my body was using it for energy (probably to stay awake!)

I used to eat breakfast when I got up, cereal or toast, then lunch around 5pm - snack during work when I was peckish and then one meal at 5am - I'd finish @ 8am and then home to bed straight away.

You'll soon get into the routine man but it still sucks ass!

The local tesco stocks double stuff Oreos. Christ they're savage!

The local tesco stocks double stuff Oreos. Christ they're savage!
    Fúck you, Fúck Otis and Fúck Tesco in Cork :mad:

I apologise....I love Oreos - will one of you post me some??

jeez i wish I had regular hours.. :(

12-14 hour days last week, been in from 8am to at least 9.30pm all this week so far, back abroad next week and 12 hour days again.. :(

Body clock is all over the shop at the moment, sitting here wide away and in work at 8am.. ugh!!

Ahhh I'm in a good mood, got a cup of coffee and a muffin :D:D

Kya1976 wrote: »
    Ahhh I'm in a good mood, got a cup of coffee and a muffin :D:D

Nice..

Fruit, brownbread and tea here.. trying to be good. Blaah!! :pac:

ToxicPaddy wrote: »
    Nice..

Fruit, brownbread and tea here.. trying to be good. Blaah!! :pac:
    Being good is no fun though!:D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

Bad Kya, BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!

:D

Oh don't drav you'll encourage her

I'm in bed, I want to start sleeping, I can't, I'm fuppin' wide awake!
    Me and me mate who is also on nights tried to plan when we would begin drinking over the weekend..that was a strange convo, full of "so are you finished 7am or 7pm on Friday?!..and am I?..what day are on we on now?...I've another 12 hr shift and that takes me to Thursday, no Friday..whens the match on again?...is that AM or PM?..and would we be out no?...ahhh jaysus!!"

etc etc!:o:D

• Advertisement

haha, Panthro, it's like trying to organise meetings with people in other timezones :P

Aww stop, talk about the blind leading the blind!
    Luckily for us though, our mission for the weekend is clear, the minor details will sort themselves out eventually!
    I'm off to sleep now, mornings!

Aww stop, talk about the blind leading the blind!
    Luckily for us though, our mission for the weekend is clear, the minor details will sort themselves out eventually!
    I'm off to sleep now, mornings!

Used to try and do that when I did shift work back in the dark ages.. The amount of early bars I ended up falling out of hammered in the middle of the day was shameful to say the least.. :o

Bad Kya, BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!

:D
    Pfffft I'm good most of the time to be fair:p
    Oh don't drav you'll encourage her
    You're usually the one to do that though:eek:

You 2 are just as bad as each other sure! :pac:

yes, this is true. any cake today?

also true.

*flops*

PaulieC wrote: »
    Fúck you, Fúck Otis and Fúck Tesco in Cork :mad:

I apologise....I love Oreos - will one of you post me some??

I could possibly. Or you could go into Tesco in Cork armed with a hurley and threaten to start hitting 21 metre frees using the managers balls for sliotars unless they start stocking them. Your call dude. :D

I could possibly. Or you could go into Tesco in Cork armed with a hurley and threaten to start hitting 21 metre frees using the managers balls for sliotars unless they start stocking them. Your call dude. :D
    I'm from Kerry but I did play hurling and before the jokes come in I was nifty enough alright!! :)

I know somebody who works in Cadburys - I wouldn't believe her when she said double stuff Oreos exist so maybe I can get them to send me a large box :D

I blame it all on SUN:cool:
    yes, this is true. any cake today?

also true.

*flops*

No cake no, I was being kinda good today:D

• Advertisement

Cake tomorrow? Doughnut friday tomorrow whoop!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement