Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brandy and Cigars MkII

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

*packs chastity belt*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭Kya1976

Panthro wrote: »
    SOUND!
    Wait no....wheres the calculator...
    So if multiply that by that..
    Minus that..and divide that by 2..
    Arrghh! Simple maths is not simple at all!

Fierce!

This might help you along
    abacus.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 14,684 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

*packs chastity belt*

Kya, pack a hacksaw, a banana, and some sun screen..
    Saw it on McGyver one time..

The hacksaw will rip through the belt, the banana can be eaten at any time, and it might well be sunny so be prepared yano yersel!
    Kya1976 wrote: »
    This might help you along
    abacus.jpg
    I likes all the colours!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

Seems like there is a lot of money at stake here:cool:

Bring a camera and you could probably quadruple that money :pac:

*packs chastity belt*
    Packs key to said chastity belt.

• Advertisement

Bring a camera and you could probably quadruple that money :pac:
    It's recharging as we speak.

Packs key to said chastity belt.

FYI to pick the lock of a chastity belt, you need to use your teeth. Fact.

It's recharging as we speak.

Good thinking. You may need a wide variety of batteries now that I think about it....

:( i'm scared

It's OK. Kya will be over to hold you soon :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Sounds like you should be.. :pac:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

*packs chastity belt*
    for who???

:confused:for who???

:confused:

for who???

:confused:for who???

:confused:

Me damn it!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Me damn it!

Can you see that innocent* little SUN is afraid..

*snigger :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭Hyperbullet

You leave this thread alone for a few hours and all hell breaks loose :D

I am completely against the chastity belt idea! For shame!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

I can't wait for Saturday week - I'm wrecked tired

You leave this thread alone for a few hours and all hell breaks loose :D

Thats what happens when you leave the 2 girls loose on it. Imagine what they will be like full of drink and hormones wandering the darkened streets of Edinburgh lusting after young Scottish men in kilts??? :eek::eek:

ToxicPaddy wrote: »
    Thats what happens when you leave the 2 girls loose on it. Imagine what they will be like full of drink and hormones wandering the darkened streets of Edinburgh lusting after young Scottish men in kilts??? :eek::eek:

Yeah,imagine it reeeeeeal good

Morning all:D

sun knows she can relax, I'll protect her from all the Scottish blokes in kilts:pac:

Morning all:D

sun knows she can relax, I'll protect the Scottish blokes in kilts from her

Fixed yer post for you.. :pac:

• Advertisement

PaulieC wrote: »
    I can't wait for Saturday week - I'm wrecked tired

what's saturday week?
    Fixed yer post for you.. :pac:

ah they're safe.

ah they're safe.

Why??

what's saturday week?

ah they're safe.
    Off on hols :D

Off on hols :D

Ooh where to?

Ooh where to?

Gah beat me too it.. :D

Are we getting a pressie back? :p

Ooh where to?
    Gah beat me too it.. :D

Are we getting a pressie back? :p

Majorca for a week

And no pressies - won't have room with the amount of fags I've to bring back for people!!

Majorca for a week

And no pressies - won't have room with the amount of fags I've to bring back for people!!

Tut tut you shouldnt be encouraging people to smoke, its one thing I absolutely refuse to bring people back, drink no problem, sweets, no problem but cigs under any circumstances*

*gets off moral high horse :D:D

Tut tut you shouldnt be encouraging people to smoke, its one thing I absolutely refuse to bring people back, drink no problem, sweets, no problem but cigs under any circumstances*

*gets off moral high horse :D:D
    Well they cost a fortune over here so I don't mind bringing one or two people back some y'know

I'm waiting to hear back from CIT to see did I get into the CCNA evening course - fingers crossed I do, have a telephone interview for a networking role too Monday but tbh I think I'll be out of my depth with that....who knows though!!

I'm waiting to hear back from CIT to see did I get into the CCNA evening course - fingers crossed I do, have a telephone interview for a networking role too Monday but tbh I think I'll be out of my depth with that....who knows though!!

Go for the role mate, if you dont get it, so be it.. it will be good interview experience. You could have every bit of networking knowledge required but if you come across bad in the interview you're not going to get the job. Good interview technique is a skill in itself.

Best of luck with the CCNA and interview.. :)

• Advertisement

Go for the role mate, if you dont get it, so be it.. it will be good interview experience. You could have every bit of networking knowledge required but if you come across bad in the interview you're not going to get the job. Good interview technique is a skill in itself.

Best of luck with the CCNA and interview.. :)
    tbh I said I'd do the CCNA then start looking for networking roles but if I could get this and be studying for the CCNA then I'd be in a very strong position.

The role is for networking tech support so I'd imagine knowledge is key, I'll be studying for the weekend irregardless - would love to get it so might aswell go all for it over the next few days

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement