Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brandy and Cigars MkII

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

Pembily wrote: »
    Care to share :)

my singing exam results from yesterday! im still so proud!
    and today is my last day of work until the 2nd or 3rd of jan, whatever it is
    and and even though he and his daughter are sick, he might still be meeting me this evening! at last :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 22,646 ✭✭✭✭Sauve

Congrats Bluey :D
    Sing us a song will ya?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

bluewolf wrote: »
    my singing exam results from yesterday! im still so proud!
    and today is my last day of work until the 2nd or 3rd of jan, whatever it is
    and and even though he and his daughter are sick, he might still be meeting me this evening! at last :D:D

Whoop, whoop :):):)

I went to Cafe Java on my break and saw an Audi R8 - ohmysweetholygod, beautiful and it purred!

original?v=mpbl-1&px=-1

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

I went to Cafe Java on my break and saw an Audi R8 - ohmysweetholygod, beautiful and it purred!

*googles*
    not bad at all! :)

prefer mine though :cool::cool:
    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/3/30/206cc.jpg/800px-206cc.jpg

dreading the insurance quote this year ha ha

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Morning all.. sorry, was in transit.

We had our company Xmas party last Sat. Way too early for Xmas party but was good. Free bar alllllllllllllllll night :D

Have team Xmas party tonight, now that will be messy :p :pac:

• Advertisement

ToxicPaddy wrote: »
    Morning all.. sorry, was in transit.

We had our company Xmas party last Sat. Way too early for Xmas party but was good. Free bar alllllllllllllllll night :D

Have team Xmas party tonight, now that will be messy :p :pac:

You have to be in the Christmas spirit now?!?!?!?!?!?!? :eek:

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

You have to be in the Christmas spirit now?!?!?!?!?!?!? :eek:

Ya reckon??? not yet.. havent unpacked yet. Give me a day or two :o

• Registered Users Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭Sky King

Marry me!

Saw one in Vienna. The guy parked it about a metre from the path and took up two spaces.

You can do what you like when you drive an R8.

Sky King wrote: »
    Marry me!

Saw one in Vienna. The guy parked it about a metre from the path and took up two spaces.

You can do what you like when you drive an R8.
    If you own one and will let me drive it, no probs :pac: I oogled the engine and had to walk away as the owner was getting out of the car!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,200 ✭✭✭G-Money

Hellourp

I don't really know what that means, I just thought I'd say it.

I think I need a new wok and need to take some chinese cooking lessons.

When I say chinese cooking lessons, I mean "how do I make food at home that tastes like the takeaway" :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭Sky King

G-Money wrote: »
    When I say chinese cooking lessons, I mean "how do I make food at home that tastes like the takeaway" :cool:

Is it possible?

Fried rice from my local is delightful. Don't think I could ever get it tasting that good.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

I have a huge love for Audis - my dad had an A4 and then an A6 when I was younger - great cars.

Playing Forza3 at the mo and the minute I had the cash purchased myself an RS4 - absolutely love that car :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,373 ✭✭✭Dr Galen

I loved my a4 :(

Just about to go for a smoke the heavens open

:(:(

Dr Galen wrote: »

What did you do to it?

Had to give it back. Was a company car, had it for week, was leaving that job.

Picked and fitted out to my spec. Dark blue, sport kit, the upgraded stereo option.... :(

Picked and fitted out to my spec. Dark blue, sport kit, the upgraded stereo option.... :(

I would've kept the job....
    :D

I know exactly how your car looks - when I was a student there was a guy living in the same complex with that same car by the sounds of it - leather interior, lovely alloys - great looking car.

My plan is to get an a4 as my next car - I'm pretty much trying to get into a field of IT that I love and pays well in order to do so :pac:

It's not all for the car btw but it's certainly a driving factor!!

I would've kept the job....
    :D

Believe you wouldn't

@paulie

No leather. Not a huge fan of leather seats tbh. I find them too sweaty :)

Believe you wouldn't

@paulie

No leather. Not a huge fan of leather seats tbh. I find them too sweaty :)
    Never had them tbh - I'd say they're awful in summer and pretty awful in winter too though...they look fantastic though :)

• Advertisement

oh yeah they look great mostly, but in the winter they be freezing, unless you got heated ones and in the summer i just get all sticky. plus you should really look after them properly like, and tbh cba :pac:

oh yeah they look great mostly, but in the winter they be freezing, unless you got heated ones and in the summer i just get all sticky. plus you should really look after them properly like, and tbh cba :pac:
    I'd be of the same mould!! I really need to clean out my car - it's not too bad but I like it looking nice and it could do with a hoover

Oh yes.. the R8 has to one of the most stunning cars on the road. Absolutely love em. If I ever win the lotto, it will be like an advert for the lotto, me standing there giant cheque in hand in the Audi showroom point at an R8 going "Do you take cheques" :D:D:D

In the mean time ill stick with my A6 :(

First world problems eh?
    :pac:

You're looking for a slap upside the head with that sad face TP!!

PaulieC wrote: »

You're looking for a slap upside the head with that sad face TP!!

It's 10 years old. Hardly luxury now is it. But its my baby.. until I get the R8 that is :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

It's 10 years old. Hardly luxury now is it. But its my baby.. until I get the R8 that is :D

One car more than I have all the same!

I have to settle for the luxury of my new LEAP card :P

One car more than I have all the same!

I have to settle for the luxury of my new LEAP card :P

Leap card??

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

Leap card??

Smart Card that works on Dublin Bus, An Luas and Irish Rail.

• Advertisement

Leap card??

Smart Card that works on Dublin Bus, An Luas and Irish Rail.

Oooooh when did that come in???

About bloody time too :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement