Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brandy and Cigars MkII

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

Snowie wrote: »
    if i was your boss and you said that to me id say Your needed in work all day tomorrow:D
    You're nice like that Snowie :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

PaulieC wrote: »
    You're nice like that Snowie :pac:

I'm worse :cool:

tho bare in mind the look on her face would be priceless

tho im a cool boss when Im on charge every body has to learn something new during work :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

PaulieC wrote: »
    Pembily wrote: »
    Its the weekend :)
    Not til I finish college at 9 tonight - then it's time for pizza and chillout time with a movie :)
    I'm watching Marley and Me :) I can't wait to see it! I'll have my tissues ready...

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

I'm watching Marley and Me :) I can't wait to see it! I'll have my tissues ready...
    God that's one sad movie - watched it on my own one night as there was nothing else on - thought it'd be terrible but really liked it!

Hoping to watch 50/50 - looks really good going by reviews.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

I'm goin drinkin to prepare for drinkin tomorrow.Take that liver!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭Hyperbullet

I'm goin drinkin to prepare for drinkin tomorrow.Take that liver!

The pre-session session. I like your style.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

it's great but be prepared to be crying
    which you are
    so good work xD

i couldnt watch it again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

it's late, but i'm hungry.... food, or chocolate? hmmmm

• Registered Users Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭18AD

It's tea and crappy movie time!

what's the crappy movie of choice tonight?

• Advertisement

Street Kings is on Film 4. Keanu Reeves! Epic.

cool. never seen it.

Me neither. It looks pretty standard.

I stole your food idea too.

damn it. what did you have?

Brown bread and brie. I never get the nightmares/cheese thing. Which is kind of a shame. You could probably do some mad lucid dreaming thing.

yeah it'd be cool if it did work.

Snowie that's just mean :(:p
    bluewolf wrote: »
    it's great but be prepared to be crying
    which you are
    so good work xD

i couldnt watch it again
    I didn't watch it, I'm watching it tonight and I can be my excuse for crying :o

I'm getting my Christmas tree today :):):D

I never get the nightmares with cheese! I love brie and ryvita, I had it last night!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

Just had a savage fry for brekkie,trolled the hell out of a Liverpool fan that Im FB friends with and Im going to endeavor to grab a power nap.The 12 pubs kicks off around 4 so have to shower and go for food around 2.30.

Its going to be obscene.

Any of you that have me on FB keep an eye,Im going to try and do a running commentary.

:pac:

Just had a savage fry for brekkie,trolled the hell out of a Liverpool fan that Im FB friends with and Im going to endeavor to grab a power nap.The 12 pubs kicks off around 4 so have to shower and go for food around 2.30.

Its going to be obscene.

Any of you that have me on FB keep an eye,Im going to try and do a running commentary.

:pac:
    You should gave emphasised the TRY :P I'm looking forward to this ;)

I went for my first long cycle on my new bike, went really fast in parts too :) it's the best thing to get rid of my sad mood!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

I went for my first long cycle on my new bike, went really fast in parts too :) it's the best thing to get rid of my sad mood!

Yay for part one, aww for part two :)

It is really bracing out there. Have been walking and did a bit of food shopping. There was a ridiculous queue out of a butchers I walked past. Are people THAT keen on a turkey this morning?!

• Advertisement

Bracing :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

Bracing :confused:

Bracing means fresh and invigorating. Did you ever the see the horrible Jenson Button advert where he says it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭Kya1976

Had a bit too much rum to drink last night, BUT I don't have a hangover thank feck:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭Sky King

Got my boiler bled and operating again after 3 days freezing my tits off. Mean house temp slowly returning above zero :)

No expensive plumbers for me! Just looked up how to do it on boards! Hopefully the boiler won't calf in the meantime...

Kya1976 wrote: »
    Had a bit too much rum to drink last night, BUT I don't have a hangover thank feck:D

have you ever had a hangover?

have you ever had a hangover?
    No never, I'm hardcore after all:cool::pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭G-Money

Cheese always gives me mad dreams, although rarely scary ones. A few slices of any sort of cheddar cheese or even those EasiSingles are enough to do the trick if I have them in the evening.

Last week I dreamt about a girl for the 2nd time in the space of about 2-3 weeks, and then the next night about a girl I work with. I fancy both of them in real life but unfortunately nothing will ever come of either.

You could always start a dream relationship with both of them. :pac:
    Although if either found out...

• Registered Users Posts: 22,646 ✭✭✭✭Sauve

Hangovers are for guys. Us girls are way too hardcore for that.... :pac:
    Otis- looking forward to your commentary, it'll keep me occupied in work this afternoon. Until I can get out for a sneaky hot something this eve, my nose is so cold today!

• Advertisement

Hangovers are for guys. Us girls are way too hardcore for that.... :pac:
    Otis- looking forward to your commentary, it'll keep me occupied in work this afternoon. Until I can get out for a sneaky hot something this eve, my nose is so cold today!
    This is true:P

I dyed my hair black last night, I'm kinda liking it:D:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement