Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brandy and Cigars MkII

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

Morning all :) my mom was the scary one in the house! Snowie I'll go onto my laptop and check out your photos, can't see sigs on my phone!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,633 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

Just read the tbh is stepping down from Moding tGC. I'd like to acknowledge his departure and say thanks. Always a cool head and a fairminded man and thats to be appricated.
    Don't be a stranger.

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

OldGoat wrote: »
    Just read the tbh is stepping down from Moding tGC. I'd like to acknowledge his departure and say thanks. Always a cool head and a fairminded man and thats to be appricated.
    Don't be a stranger.
    +1 Well said OG

• Registered Users Posts: 22,646 ✭✭✭✭Sauve

Morning everyone. Yay for Fridays :)
    Just tried to get out of the car with my seatbelt still on. Elegance ftw...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

simpsons_nelson_haha2.gif

:P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,646 ✭✭✭✭Sauve

Thanks, you're such a gent.
    :pac:

Oh dont mention cars. I have been putting off changing to winter tyres for too long now. Have to do it tomorrow. 12 tyre changes in one day. Joy. The girls better appreciate me I tells ya.

Had a few White Russians last night - getting up to the cold this morning was difficult to say the least!

Would love to skip college tonight, have pizza and a beer or two playing xbox.....but alas I can't! :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Ugh, this is officially the longest cold/cought I've ever had, getting on for 2 weeks now. :(

amacachi wrote: »
    Ugh, this is officially the longest cold/cought I've ever had, getting on for 2 weeks now. :(
    Somebody before posted their cure for man flu / severe colds and I always remembered it - basically it's a lemsip, berocca boost and hot whiskey all in one

Could do the trick for you man :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

Feel the pain alright, just rolled outta bed and flicked on the emersion meself. Shower won't be ready for 20 or so minutes :(

Feel the pain alright, just rolled outta bed and flicked on the emersion meself. Shower won't be ready for 20 or so minutes :(

First world problems are awful :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

i can't even have a shower ya smug git, Ive got no power my coffees cold I'm heating up water on the fire...

while using my phone as a wireless hot spot....

man if you told me 13 years ago Id o laughed at you :D

also I've no coffee

the world will end :(

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

Snowie wrote: »
    i can't even have a shower ya smug git, Ive got no power my coffees cold I'm heating up water on the fire...

while using my phone as a wireless hot spot....

man if you told me 13 years ago Id o laughed at you :D

also I've no coffee

the world will end :(

I'll be smug all I want, a few years ago the folks were getting the house done up all over the place which meant no boiler or bathroom. Had to wash meself in the kitchen by the sink like the ole man woulda when he were a lad.

At least I had shoes to wear into work :cool:

whats wrong with flip flops :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

I'll be smug all I want, a few years ago the folks were getting the house done up all over the place which meant no boiler or bathroom. Had to wash meself in the kitchen by the sink like the ole man woulda when he were a lad.

yiz dunno how easy yiz have it. i grew up in a house with no water for 1/3 of the year, we had to go to the nearest swimming pool to pay to use their showers (and that was 20 miles away) :mad: bottled water to wash our teeth etc..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

I had to live beside Dublin. No torture is greater. Beside the enemy. Now I am within the enemy :pac:

PaulieC wrote: »
    Somebody before posted their cure for man flu / severe colds and I always remembered it - basically it's a lemsip, berocca boost and hot whiskey all in one

Could do the trick for you man :)

It started as man flu but it's gotten to be a bloody (literally :pac:) chest infection at this stage. Head to the doc in a bit and try and get some steroids. Bit of PITA, can't take anything strong til tomorrow, just back from the North where I picked up 4 bottles of Jim Beam and some Johnnie Walker. :pac:

whats wrong with flip flops :eek:

Haha, generally not a good idea if there was a chance of dropping something on yer feet.
    yiz dunno how easy yiz have it. i grew up in a house with no water for 1/3 of the year, we had to go to the nearest swimming pool to pay to use their showers (and that was 20 miles away) :mad: bottled water to wash our teeth etc..

Well, I was only messing about the hardship. That does sound rather tedious though.

amacachi wrote: »
    It started as man flu but it's gotten to be a bloody (literally :pac:) chest infection at this stage. Head to the doc in a bit and try and get some steroids. Bit of PITA, can't take anything strong til tomorrow, just back from the North where I picked up 4 bottles of Jim Beam and some Johnnie Walker. :pac:

jeez, hope you get better soon, that sounds awful.
    Well, I was only messing about the hardship. That does sound rather tedious though.

I know you were, but I wasn't :D tedious? more like annoying, greatly inconvenient etc etc.

• Advertisement

jeez, hope you get better soon, that sounds awful.

I often wonder whether I'm the world's worst hypochondriac or I'm the most hardcore person ever. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭Kya1976

I feel very childish, but I couldn't stop giggling as I had to approve a domain called '*insert country*wood' today, it's really not that funny. I guess I'm just tired today:p

Happy Friday:D

awww your a woman you should be tough enough after all you lades do go through child birth... :pac:

that sounds about as annoying as sitting on a dumb tac :eek:
    Haha, generally not a good idea if there was a chance of dropping something on yer feet.

this is true how err flip flops can look very cool

Kya1976 wrote: »
    I feel very childish, but I couldn't stop giggling as I had to approve a domain called '*insert country*wood' today, it's really not that funny. I guess I'm just tired today:p
    Happy Friday:D

we had a customer with a surname Butts, he kept coming up in the stuff i was doing, it was so funny :D

oh and i had made a screen shot of a bug that i found where a list was being duplicated, and I realised after, I'd called the jpg 'double entry' :pac:
    awww your a woman you should be tough enough after all you lades do go through child birth... :pac:

that sounds about as annoying as sitting on a dumb tac :eek:

I won't be going through child birth :cool:

haha, double entry.

:D

haha, double entry.

:D
    In Ure Endo :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

Its the weekend :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭Sky King

Friday Friday gotta get down on Friday etc.

Pembily wrote: »
    Not til I finish college at 9 tonight - then it's time for pizza and chillout time with a movie :)

• Advertisement

Pembily wrote: »

if i was your boss and you said that to me id say Your needed in work all day tomorrow:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement