Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brandy and Cigars MkII

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

Dr Galen wrote: »
    ah man, you have no idea the fun that could be had. unfortunately, I'd get my ass sitebanned so quick that it wouldn't be worth the funneh.

anyone else remember Amp?
    Ah I jest! :)

Don't know Amp no....feel free to fill me in however I'm all ears!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

when did you stop being nurse_baz
    i saw it on your profile the other day and it rang a bell

• Registered Users Posts: 7,373 ✭✭✭Dr Galen

The Biki is broken PaulieC, I think the whole Amp story is in there. Imagine what would happen if a Mod/CMod/Admin went a bit nuts one day.....

Long long time ago Bluey. I've also had another username in the very very distant past, like pre-2000 but drifted away for a few years, then came back with a new ID and the rest, as they say, is history

The Biki is broken PaulieC, I think the whole Amp story is in there. Imagine what would happen if a Mod/CMod/Admin went a bit nuts one day.....

Long long time ago Bluey. I've also had another username in the very very distant past, like pre-2000 but drifted away for a few years, then came back with a new ID and the rest, as they say, is history
    That sounds like a good read!! :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

i used to be Syrinx when i joined

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭Kya1976

PaulieC wrote: »
    You should've left it to make Kya paranoid that she'd subconsciously typed that without realising :pac:

You're mean:p:D

I do too many typos as is....

• Registered Users Posts: 22,646 ✭✭✭✭Sauve

ah man, you have no idea the fun that could be had. unfortunately, I'd get my ass sitebanned so quick that it wouldn't be worth the funneh

Not if you were sly enough about it!
    Must be tempting at times though...:p

bluewolf wrote: »
    i used to be Syrinx when i joined
    I've said before I'd like to change my name but only because it's a bit too close to my real name - no idea what I'd change it to though I'm a bit unoriginal that way! :(

I used to be Sue Delahunty. It was my cats' name (yea I know....) but everybody presumed it was mine.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,373 ✭✭✭Dr Galen

I've been pondering a name change for quite a while now actually. My last one happened at a GC beers, and a drunk Admin did it :)

• Advertisement

I've been pondering a name change for quite a while now actually. My last one happened at a GC beers, and a drunk Admin did it :)
    I'll take Dr.Galen you take PaulieC - it's a classic switcheroo and we'll fool them all :pac:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

I used to be Sue Delahunty. It was my cats' name (yea I know....) but everybody presumed it was mine.

You named yourself after your pussy?

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭Hermione*

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh how I missed you Friday
    I was convinced when I woke up this morning that it was Saturday. I’m still not over the disappointment :mad: :(
    I get paid weekly....
    Me too. It’s so handy!

You named yourself after your pussy?

:pac:

You daft git!
    I Had it coming really :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

Spilt boiling water on my hand :( on the up side,my weekend has begun

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

Lucky for some!

although I've a 9 day weekend coming up in only a matter of hours meself :D
    You daft git!
    I Had it coming really :pac:

haha, I couldn't resist. :o

Lucky how?

Lucky how?
    Done for the day.

Its still pretty hectic for meself at the moment.

Ah.no I dont get time off for nothing,i'm working sunday evening.had no work to do anyway and wasn't feeling well anyway besides the burnt hand.

You wanna get done before your holidays,dont be coming on here!

Lucky how?
    Imagined you saying that like Joe Peschi in Goodfellas :) :

007_large--goodfellas-funny-joe-pesci-aka-tommy-devito.jpg

• Advertisement

Ah no :(
    Silly burny water...

the likeness is uncanny
    Ah no :(
    Silly burny water...

it is silly :(

it's fine when i'm outside, i'm guessing because of the cool air, but stings like **** when i'm in. boooooo

Hi ho, Hi ho,
    It's off to the pub I go...

• Registered Users Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

Hi ho, Hi ho,
    It's off to the pub I go...
    Hi ho, hi ho, its off home I go :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,724 ✭✭✭Vanbis

Any luck finding out the name yet?

the likeness is uncanny

it is silly :(

it's fine when i'm outside, i'm guessing because of the cool air, but stings like **** when i'm in. boooooo

get hydrogel from the chemist

get hydrogel from the chemist

thanks, but it's ok now, surprisingly.

oh that's good
    i hate burns, it always seems to be the one time you knock the burnt skin off everything
    and hydrogel is magic for it

Vanbis wrote: »
    Any luck finding out the name yet?
    I've searched for it man but I can't find it atall sorry

I know it was maximuscle and I would've thought it was their progain range but I can't find one that was high in carbs and had a good bit of protein in it also - maybe they discontinued the range?

I got it in Tony Quinn Health Store in Cork so if I'm in the city over the weekend I'll pop in and take a look for you

• Advertisement

oh that's good
    i hate burns, it always seems to be the one time you knock the burnt skin off everything
    and hydrogel is magic for it

yeah it did seem to scrape off everything!

what you at tonight wolfie?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement