Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brandy and Cigars MkII

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

Harro Misti!Hows life in Norn Iron treatin ya?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,746 ✭✭✭✭Misticles

Harro Misti!Hows life in Norn Iron treatin ya?

I'm in Lahhnndaan Otis :D Have been here for over a month now.. :P

Hows you?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

Misticles wrote: »

Hows you?
    I love London!

Hope it's going well for you :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,746 ✭✭✭✭Misticles

PaulieC wrote: »
    I love London!

Hope it's going well for you :)

Londons grand though since I moved I have been having anxiety attacks which I have never had before :eek:

Apart from that its cool!

Saw Wicked the other night - was ok - wouldnt go mad for it!

Met Frankie and The Risk near Soho on the weekend

Saw some granny lesbians grinding in a gay club....

Londons grand though since I moved I have been having anxiety attacks which I have never had before :eek:

Apart from that its cool!

Saw Wicked the other night - was ok - wouldnt go mad for it!

Met Frankie and The Risk near Soho on the weekend

Saw some granny lesbians grinding in a gay club....
    Sounds just like Cork tbh :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,646 ✭✭✭✭Sauve

:O
    I'm in Cork in a couple of weeks for a 30th party.
    Should I be nervous?!

:O
    I'm in Cork in a couple of weeks for a 30th party.
    Should I be nervous?!
    haha not atall - I was speaking in Jest, Corks....somewhat more normal :)

Whereabouts you heading for the birthday?

Hows you?

Very good.Im grand,same old,just plowin tha lonely furrow.:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭Kya1976

I'm looking forward to a 2 day week next week:D:D:D

How's everyone doing today?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

I'm learning! I'm researching a did you know video! Ducks can't walk without bobbing their heads...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

Pembily wrote: »
    I'm learning! I'm researching a did you know video! Ducks can't walk without bobbing their heads...

And pigeons.do you know the reason for it?

And pigeons.do you know the reason for it?
    Nope! I also learned that virtual tractors on Facebooks farmville outsell real tractors in the US :eek:

haha not atall - I was speaking in Jest, Corks....somewhat more normal :)

Whereabouts you heading for the birthday?

Not a clue as of yet Paulie- think we'll just be on the lash for the night. I'll let you know if they get it together enough to make an actual plan :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

Things are a bit crazy on the ole information highway, I just read an article about a function within excel that suggested I read another article to learn about how to use it... :confused:

Damn you woman.
    I can't get bobby-headed ducks out of my head now :D

Things are a bit crazy on the ole information highway, I just read an article about a function within excel that suggested I read another article to learn about how to use it... :confused:
    It's overwhelming when I think about all the stuff I need to learn and it's changing at such a rapid rate that once I've learned it I'll need to upgrade my skills or some other shíte like that....

you know what I mean!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

Damn you woman.
    I can't get bobby-headed ducks out of my head now :D

Imagine that they are wearing headphones & are bobbing their heads to a funky beat!

Imagine that they are wearing headphones & are bobbing their heads to a funky beat!

LOL
    With sunglasses and a big funky hoody too.
    Oh, and duck-biatches in hot pants...
    <.<.
    >.>.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

LOL
    With sunglasses and a big funky hoody too.
    Oh, and duck-biatches in hot pants...
    <.<.
    >.>.

Duck biatches be tripping when they hear us talking out their drakes like this!

It's overwhelming when I think about all the stuff I need to learn and it's changing at such a rapid rate that once I've learned it I'll need to upgrade my skills or some other shíte like that....

you know what I mean!

Information is changing so fast that by your 3rd year in a 4 year degree half of what you learned will be out of date!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,724 ✭✭✭Vanbis

I signed up for a charity cycle event happening in 7 months and just realised i am so unfit. I need to start training soon.

Vanbis wrote: »
    I signed up for a charity cycle event happening in 7 months and just realised i am so unfit. I need to start training soon.
    Tell as many people as possible about it so if you get cold feet you'll know you're in for questions about how you did etc - Shame the best motivation for any Irish man/woman :)

What distance is it??

What distance is it??

Only 800km. I won't need any motivation because its for a good cause and charity but i seriously need to come up with a good training plan.

Only 800km. I won't need any motivation because its for a good cause and charity but i seriously need to come up with a good training plan.

tumblr_lphlw3WIBH1qgjaxk.png

And who the hell is going to raise money for the Vanbis recovery charity????

:pac:

:). I ment to say its over 7 days so not that bad. I'm more worried about recovery from training then event itself :D

:). I ment to say its over 7 days so not that bad. I'm more worried about recovery from training then event itself :D
    7 days....ah right....you're still a beast to do that!!

Get a recovery drink - had one before when I was training, playing football at home and playing for UCC in first year - the high carb and a little bit of protein drinks - they were brilliant for easing the next day pain I found

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

What the hell are you doing eating breakfast at this time???

:confused:

7 days....ah right....you're still a beast to do that!!

Get a recovery drink - had one before when I was training, playing football at home and playing for UCC in first year - the high carb and a little bit of protein drinks - they were brilliant for easing the next day pain I found

Can you recommend any? Any tips or advice would be great. I played football before for years and astro but not in a long time so my fitness leves are next to zero. I do plan on taking this serious and cutting back on junk and sugar blah, blah.

Can you recommend any? Any tips or advice would be great. I played football before for years and astro but not in a long time so my fitness leves are next to zero. I do plan on taking this serious and cutting back on junk and sugar blah, blah.
    I can't remember off the top of my head but I'll PM you if I think of it - I'm fairly certain it was one of those MaxiMuscle ones - think you can get them in Argos now even - it had 35g of protein and 70g of carbs so it was definitely supposed to be used to allow you train more but the protein helped to muscle up a bit - was playing a bit of football and hitting the gym a good bit and noticed a huge difference in my game after a while due to the strength I'd gained as a result of being able to train so much

It'd definitely help you if you're hitting a 3 day a week plan or something.

• Advertisement

I can't remember off the top of my head but I'll PM you if I think of it - I'm fairly certain it was one of those MaxiMuscle ones - think you can get them in Argos now even - it had 35g of protein and 70g of carbs so it was definitely supposed to be used to allow you train more but the protein helped to muscle up a bit - was playing a bit of football and hitting the gym a good bit and noticed a huge difference in my game after a while due to the strength I'd gained as a result of being able to train so much

It'd definitely help you if you're hitting a 3 day a week plan or something.

That's the plan starting of slowly though and building it to maybe 3 times a week and every 2nd week to 4. I'll look out for something like that in Argos and online. I'm not exactly the biggest but this cycle will be more indurance i thnk? but still need to build up my muscles.

Something like this PaulieC
    http://www.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/3027994.htm

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement