Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Waterford GAA Discussion Thread 2011-2012

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭mariano rivera

regardless of the club size, It's true colours are measured by the ability of the lesser members of its panel. 9 games should be the minimum amount of games played imo, in other counties clubs can play up to 15 if not more competive football matches a year (league and championship) I commend you for sticking up for the small club which your from, But size of clubs and emmigration is still no excuse for the standard of football being played, the clubs are at fault as much as the county board's

AT LAST, a bit of common sense on the subject on Waterford Club Football

Every ejit on this board blames the standard of football in Waterford on the county board. Complete cop out

All the clubs moan about no coaching structures, no games, no support from the county board, blah, blah, moan, moan

While i wouldn't be a huge fan of the county board, the clubs have to show willingness and desire to play football

Its not as if we are talking about Hurling in Cavan or Fermanagh where they have 2 HUGE problems which football in Waterford dosnt

1. Hurling is a very skillful game which requires huge coaching form a very young age. Football well (to a certain extent is catch and kick)

2. Hurling in these counties has very few people who are involved whether coaching or players. (We in Waterford have LOADS of clubs who are primarily football and LOADS of clubs that are dual)

Count them up (off the top of my head)

Kilmacthomas
    Kilrossanty
    Rathgormack
    Tramore
    Kill
    John Mitchells
    Affane
    Gaultier
    Stradbally
    Newtown
    Brickey Rangers

DUAL CLUBS
    Abbeyside
    An Gaeltacht/ Ring
    Ardmore
    Ballinameela
    Dungarvan
    Ballyduff Upper
    Dunhill
    Portlaw
    Ballyduff Lower
    Shamrocks
    Fourmilewater
    Bunmahon
    Bulterstown
    Clashmore
    Cappoquin

Other counties have divisional teams and divisional teams. For example, why not have a mid waterford, east waterford, north waterford championship etc,

Why not have a team picked out a divisional teams play against each other

Why not carry this down thru minor, u16, u14 etc.

Again, if the willingness is there by the clubs to set them

Personnaly, i dont have much time for training, coaching drills. Players become better players from playing GAMES. You don't play games you

Simple as

• Closed Accounts Posts: 723 ✭✭✭Black Suir

Every ejit on this board blames the standard of football in Waterford on the county board. Complete cop out

All the clubs moan about no coaching structures, no games, no support from the county board, blah, blah, moan, moan

While i wouldn't be a huge fan of the county board, the clubs have to show willingness and desire to play football

Its not as if we are talking about Hurling in Cavan or Fermanagh where they have 2 HUGE problems which football in Waterford dosnt

1. Hurling is a very skillful game which requires huge coaching form a very young age. Football well (to a certain extent is catch and kick)

2. Hurling in these counties has very few people who are involved whether coaching or players. (We in Waterford have LOADS of clubs who are primarily football and LOADS of clubs that are dual)

Kilmacthomas
    Kilrossanty
    Rathgormack
    Tramore
    Kill
    John Mitchells
    Affane
    Gaultier
    Stradbally
    Newtown
    Brickey Rangers

DUAL CLUBS
    Abbeyside
    An Gaeltacht/ Ring
    Ardmore
    Ballinameela
    Dungarvan
    Ballyduff Upper
    Dunhill
    Portlaw
    Ballyduff Lower
    Shamrocks
    Fourmilewater
    Bunmahon
    Bulterstown
    Clashmore
    Cappoquin

Other counties have divisional teams and divisional teams. For example, why not have a mid waterford, east waterford, north waterford championship etc,

Personnaly, i dont have much time for training, coaching drills. Players become better players from playing GAMES. You don't play games you

Simple as

Can I take it from your post that you are either from outside of the county or else dont know what you are talking about, or maybe both. If you knew anything about the clubs in Waterford, you would surely know, that both Affane and Cappoquin are very much the one club and you would also know that Stradbally is very much a duel club, even if Football is the number one game in the parish. You would also know that hurling and football is played in Kilrossanty, but like Stradbally football is the number one game, Rathgormack is a football club but many of their players play hurling with Clonea who are always there or there abouts in the Eastern Intermediate Championship, and lots of Clonea players play football with Rathgormack, Tramore too play both hurling and football, Kill is a duel club and I am sure if you were from the county and/or knew what you were talking about you'd know that Newtown and Ballydurn are the one club. Brickeys too are a duel club. Of the Football clubs you mention, Yes Gaultier is a single football club but many of their players play hurling with Ballygunner or Passage. Of all the clubs you mention Kilmac might be the only one where players have no interest in hurling and those that do I am sure they are playing with Clonea.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,762 ✭✭✭jive

Many clubs are willing to play football but it's not that simple. Challenge games aren't the same as championship matches and due to the current setup you simply don't get enough games in the championship, competitive ones or otherwise. If competitive matches don't come with any regularity then you will lose players to other sports e.g. soccer where these people will get competitive games weekly. It's more deep rooted than simply the set up of the championship by the county board. I think the biggest priority should be sorting out underage football in the county which may as well be non-existent; evidence of this can be seen in the intercounty results at underage where we typically get 1 championship game and 1 hammering each year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭Mountainlad

jive wrote: »
    Football is bad in this county because there is

1) a _severe_ lack of underage games
    2) a lack of games for all adult teams

Each division is about a minimum of 5 games short of getting even a decent amount of football. Underage is an absolute joke I'm not even going to get into it. The junior attached leagues and whatever else are a joke as well, most the games aren't competitive at all. The championship should be made so that more games are played, maybe even split the east/west divide to A and B divisions lower down so that there are more competitive games, although the east is competitive the west appears to be a cake walk with one team 6 from 6.

Underage is the real issue though, with all the focus being on hurling and many u21 teams would be lucky to get more than one game a year in football. 3 games at u21 will win you a county championship some years, says it all. This topic could be discussed at length but it boils down to the fact that hurling is very much the focus of the county. I'm sure some kerry people talk about how crap the standard of hurling is there, too. Unless you have the population of a Cork or Dublin then realistically one will be fairly shíte because there simply isn't enough emphasis on it.

Two points:

1) u21 hurling is just as bad as football. Ballyduff Upper, for example, could win the County having only played three games. The likes of Dungarvan, St.Olivers, Brickeys and Killrossanty all only had one game. U21 is just a joke, and while I know the better players have to be considered with burnout and the like, there is a serious disregard for your average joe soap at this grade in Waterford.

2) I actually believe, having played in the revamped underage system, that up until u21 they're doing a great job. We now have all County divisions in BOTH Hurling AND Football, with at least 6 teams, and as much as 8. Then there are also knockout divisional championships played later in the year, so you're guaranteed at least 1 extra game. So that's a minimum of 6 games, with potentially 9-12 games if you're very good. This is done for u16 and Minor, and having experienced it I think it works very well. Dunno is it done at u14.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,762 ✭✭✭jive

Two points:

1) u21 hurling is just as bad as football. Ballyduff Upper, for example, could win the County having only played three games. The likes of Dungarvan, St.Olivers, Brickeys and Killrossanty all only had one game. U21 is just a joke, and while I know the better players have to be considered with burnout and the like, there is a serious disregard for your average joe soap at this grade in Waterford.

2) I actually believe, having played in the revamped underage system, that up until u21 they're doing a great job. We now have all County divisions in BOTH Hurling AND Football, with at least 6 teams, and as much as 8. Then there are also knockout divisional championships played later in the year, so you're guaranteed at least 1 extra game. So that's a minimum of 6 games, with potentially 9-12 games if you're very good. This is done for u16 and Minor, and having experienced it I think it works very well. Dunno is it done at u14.

1) I don't play hurling and don't follow it closely but I'm surprised it's that bad tbh. I assumed it had a better setup than that.

2) I didn't realise there were so many games at minor and u16, that's pretty good, it's changed since my time at underage. Having said that, there is a big void from minor to u21 though as to be fair a lot of players won't break into their clubs senior/intermediate ranks until after u21. I know junior is there but I don't think that is a decent enough standard for youngsters to learn the game. Also with regards to burnout, i don't think a very select few people should be catered for while the vast, vast majority are disregarded. Those players can still pick and choose who they want to play with whereas the shítties have no options!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 695 ✭✭✭deisebhoy17

Kilmacthomas
    Kilrossanty
    Rathgormack
    Tramore
    Kill
    John Mitchells
    Affane
    Gaultier
    Stradbally
    Newtown
    Brickey Rangers

DUAL CLUBS
    Abbeyside
    An Gaeltacht/ Ring
    Ardmore
    Ballinameela
    Dungarvan
    Ballyduff Upper
    Dunhill
    Portlaw
    Ballyduff Lower
    Shamrocks
    Fourmilewater
    Bunmahon
    Bulterstown
    Clashmore
    Cappoquin

Simple as

After reading that post theres only one 'Egit' on this board as far as I can see. The examples you have used to back up your point are bizarre to say the least. Most clubs in this county are 'dual' clubs. yet you have chosen a select few some of which are poor examples. And then you mention Fourmilewater who are blatantly a hurling only club!
    and a lot of the 'football' clubs you have mentioned are equally as strong as hurling or else have a sister club equivalent in hurling.

jive wrote: »
    1) I don't play hurling and don't follow it closely but I'm surprised it's that bad tbh. I assumed it had a better setup than that.

2) I didn't realise there were so many games at minor and u16, that's pretty good, it's changed since my time at underage. Having said that, there is a big void from minor to u21 though as to be fair a lot of players won't break into their clubs senior/intermediate ranks until after u21. I know junior is there but I don't think that is a decent enough standard for youngsters to learn the game. Also with regards to burnout, i don't think a very select few people should be catered for while the vast, vast majority are disregarded. Those players can still pick and choose who they want to play with whereas the shítties have no options!

County Board just doesn't care about people between 18-21 that aren't stars I guess.

I agree, it's very poor treatment and is it any wonder so many players lose interest and go play soccer or rugby or just do something else. With more and more players leaving through emigration and little incentive for many to stay with their clubs when they are really living off scraps to try and sustain it, I feel it's an issue that will need to be addressed pretty soon or else we'll have more and more of those adult teams that combine underage not being able to field teams.

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭mariano rivera

Black Suir wrote: »
    Can I take it from your post that you are either from outside of the county or else dont know what you are talking about, or maybe both. If you knew anything about the clubs in Waterford, you would surely know, that both Affane and Cappoquin are very much the one club and you would also know that Stradbally is very much a duel club, even if Football is the number one game in the parish. You would also know that hurling and football is played in Kilrossanty, but like Stradbally football is the number one game, Rathgormack is a football club but many of their players play hurling with Clonea who are always there or there abouts in the Eastern Intermediate Championship, and lots of Clonea players play football with Rathgormack, Tramore too play both hurling and football, Kill is a duel club and I am sure if you were from the county and/or knew what you were talking about you'd know that Newtown and Ballydurn are the one club. Brickeys too are a duel club. Of the Football clubs you mention, Yes Gaultier is a single football club but many of their players play hurling with Ballygunner or Passage. Of all the clubs you mention Kilmac might be the only one where players have no interest in hurling and those that do I am sure they are playing with Clonea.

Pedantic response

As i was saying OFF THE TOP OF MY HEAD

There are loads of clubs who have an interest in football

Which means there are loads of players with an interest in football

(BTW i know Brickies are a dual club. I dont think they are a duel club though unless you know something i dont):p

My overall point is this:

Why do clubs and players moan about not having competitive matches. Why wait on the county board to set up matches or competitions?

Nothing stopping say 6 or 8 clubs in one area of Waterford (say mid Waterford) setting up their own Championship.

Mitchells, Killrosanty, Kilmac, Rathgormac, Stradbally etc. have a huge rivalry/ local interest which each other

This could be said for areas all over Waterford. Clashmore, Ardmore, Rinn

Imagine a mini Dungarvan championship. Dungarvan, Ballincourty, Brickeys. Maybe a combined Colligan/ Kilgobnet team

The county board excuse is a cop out. If YOU GUYS want to play more football, get on to your clubs about setting up these competitions.

This is what people have to do in places where they are HANDED games day in day day out.

I spoke to a lad recently who plays football in Pittsburgh. They have to travel to places like Baltimore and Washington DC to play games

I takes a bit of WORK. Some initative. Some phonecalls

Or maybe WE in Waterford just content enough to complain about Waterford football but do nothing about it

• Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭hardybuck

From my own perspective, I became frustrated with both my club and the whole scene in Waterford. When my work took me outside of Waterford it became an easy situation to walk away from it all. While my club was a 'duel' club, hurling was very much a priority, and the football and hurling clubs were quite seperate - not many duel players even. Although our County Board is supposed to be focussing on the GAA in it's entirity - i.e. hurling & football, hurling is very much a priority and tough break if you want to play football.

When I moved I trebled or quadroupled the amount of games I played in the season. In particular there was a functioning league. You could look at a calender and see when you'd have games on - normally every 2 weeks. It's a huge benefit to be able to book holidays and not be missing games.

In terms of the county board, I saw some awful carry on when I was playing on Waterford football teams. The kind of things that the likes of Justin McCarthy got away with in particular would beggar belief. People here wouldn't believe it. We had managers from outside our county who prioritised their own success at the complete expense of everything else that was going on around them, they didn't care less about other affairs within the county.

We had an excellent group of players knocking around in the 90's and early 00's, culminating in the Munster final win. Most if not all of that talent was totally wasted, many of the lads were hardly even playing the game four or five years later. In recent years our underage teams have become a complete joke, but when you appoint your minor and U21 managers in December, start trials in Jan and play Championship in March, you're on a hiding to nothing.

I hear rumours that Jackson Kiely is potentially on his way back to the county seniors as nobody wants the job, and the long ago advertised Director of Football position is still vacant. Looking from the outside in I'd be very worried for Waterford football at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 957 ✭✭✭comeraghs

NOT A Feckin Hope!

Pedantic response

(BTW i know Brickies are a dual club. I dont think they are a duel club though unless you know something i dont):p

Why do clubs and players moan about not having competitive matches. Why wait on the county board to set up matches or competitions?

Nothing stopping say 6 or 8 clubs in one area of Waterford (say mid Waterford) setting up their own Championship.

Mitchells, Killrosanty, Kilmac, Rathgormac, Stradbally etc. have a huge rivalry/ local interest which each other

Imagine a mini Dungarvan championship. Dungarvan, Ballincourty, Brickeys. Maybe a combined Colligan/ Kilgobnet team

The county board excuse is a cop out. If YOU GUYS want to play more football, get on to your clubs about setting up these competitions.

This is what people have to do in places where they are HANDED games day in day day out.

I spoke to a lad recently who plays football in Pittsburgh. They have to travel to places like Baltimore and Washington DC to play games

Or maybe WE in Waterford just content enough to complain about Waterford football but do nothing about it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭solarith

hardybuck wrote: »
    I hear rumours that Jackson Kiely is potentially on his way back to the county seniors as nobody wants the job, and the long ago advertised Director of Football position is still vacant. Looking from the outside in I'd be very worried for Waterford football at the moment.

Is this really where we want to be, Jackson in charge again? How would this improve the team?

Pedantic response

Isnt there. Ever heard of a think call insurance. For clubs to play games outside of what they get from County and/or Divisional Boards, they have to get permission to play the games and also have to pay a fee for this to happen. Of course not all clubs bother asking for permission for the extra games they play, but if they dont, if any player was to get injured or a supporter was to get injured at a game, there is no insurance company going to pay out a cent. This was the case anyway. I Dont think it has change. And why would you want to set up another committe in Waterford, the vast majority of the G.A.A. Supporters in Waterford I would say are in favour of having less boards and committees in the county. Maybe you are a committee member of Divisional or County Board who in the main are the ones that do not want to see the number of committees we have cut.

• Registered Users Posts: 660 ✭✭✭jupiterjack

Senior Football C'ship Dungarvan 0-4 Kilrossanty 3-12.

Round five of the senior football championship to take place this weekend. Two of our local scribes, Tomas McCarthy http://tomasmccarthy.blogspot.ie/ with the Waterford News and Star, and Thomas Keane with the Munster Express, http://deiseabu.blogspot.ie/ have agreed on five of the six games to be played. The games at Walsh Park on Saturday evening and at Fraher Field on Sunday evening look to be the most interesting of the weekend.

Round five of the senior football championship to take place this weekend. Two of our local scribes, Tomas McCarthy http://tomasmccarthy.blogspot.ie/ with the Waterford News and Star, and Thomas Keane with the Munster Express, http://deiseabu.blogspot.ie/ have agreed on five of the six games to be played. The games at Walsh Park on Saturday evening and at Fraher Field on Sunday evening look to be the most interesting of the weekend.
    should be an interesting weekend in the battle for survival as all the quater finalist are known. saviours and gaultier could be a tight battle but i fancy brickeys to beat dungarvan, have seen dungarvan play a few times this year and feel they are by far the weakest team in senior rank, but then one never knows.

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭solarith

should be an interesting weekend in the battle for survival as all the quater finalist are known. saviours and gaultier could be a tight battle but i fancy brickeys to beat dungarvan, have seen dungarvan play a few times this year and feel they are by far the weakest team in senior rank, but then one never knows.
    I think the game means alot more to Brickeys than to Dungarvan, too.

Clashmore and Rathgormack is a confirmed County Senior Football Quarter Final meeting after tonights games in the last round of league games. Sait Saviours will play the looser of Dungarvan and Brickeys in the relegation play off game.

Results
    Ballinacourty 2-16 Ardmore 0-8
    The Nire 2-14 Rathgormack 0-6 (A real case of men against boys)
    Gaultier 2-10 Saint Saviours 0-15.

Clashmore and Rathgormack is a confirmed County Senior Football Quarter Final meeting after tonights games in the last round of league games. Sait Saviours will play the looser of Dungarvan and Brickeys in the relegation play off game.

Results
    Ballinacourty 2-16 Ardmore 0-8
    The Nire 2-14 Rathgormack 0-6 (A real case of men against boys)
    Gaultier 2-10 Saint Saviours 0-15.
    The Nire looked impressive tonight, Rathgormack however were never really at the races, looks like it will be Kilrossanty next for the Nire, perhaps a Nire/Fourmilewater double is very much on the cards..

The Nire looked impressive tonight, Rathgormack however were never really at the races, looks like it will be Kilrossanty next for the Nire, perhaps a Nire/Fourmilewater double is very much on the cards..

There is a long way to go yet, but it does look like a good bet. I wonder what the bookies are offering on it happening. Would say DLS and Ballygunner would be some little bit better priced for the hurling than FMW.

There is a long way to go yet, but it does look like a good bet. I wonder what the bookies are offering on it happening. Would say DLS and Ballygunner would be some little bit better priced for the hurling than FMW.
    too right there is a long way to go, paddy power has FMW second favourites behind DLS for the hurling, while The Nire are favourite in most of the local bookies..

• Advertisement

too right there is a long way to go, paddy power has FMW second favourites behind DLS for the hurling, while The Nire are favourite in most of the local bookies..

what odds are ballygunner? theyll have paudie mahony and the 2 sullivans back who were abset from the early stages of the championship so defietly worth having a little punt on.... think ballygunner and dls have that bit more experience of co. finals than FMW and for that reason I wouldnt fancy them

what odds are ballygunner? theyll have paudie mahony and the 2 sullivans back who were abset from the early stages of the championship so defietly worth having a little punt on.... think ballygunner and dls have that bit more experience of co. finals than FMW and for that reason I wouldnt fancy them

Ballygunner are 5/1, same as Lismore. FMW are 9/2 and DLS are 5/6. Odds from Paddy Power's website.

The Nire/Fourmilewater are not certainties to win either, even if they are the form team in both.

The rigors of being involved in both are often telling, with players not able to play to full capacity on account of the wear and tear. One thing that they do benefit from is there is a slightly better break on account of Waterford losing in the Quarters, but even still it's a big ask.

I think they have the skill in both, but the question is, is there any team capable of sustaining a title challenge for both due to the physical demands? We shall see I guess.

Would be an incredible and unique (I'm assuming?) achievement, and particularly in that in either competition they'd have been the best team from start to finish.

De La Salle have come back very strongly and I think those two will make the final if all there players stay fit and their paths don't cross in the smis. Ballygunner could yet feature, and Lismore are also a team with momentum.

As for the football, Stradbally had a good win last weekend that should see them come back to challeneg. Not sure how they got on this weekend. Ballinacourty will always be there or thereabouts but beating Gaultier by only a single point is a poor showing. Be interesting to see how Clashmore fare in the knockout stages, a longshot in my opinion.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 toggingout

Just an idea but why don't we hold a single county final days in years when it is pretty certain no teams will be involved in both. It would a great day for all four teams and at least give local football exposure to people who were never at a football club championship. The county board would hardly lose much revenue because of the increase in attendance, might save a bit on costs. I know some other counties do this.

Ballygunner are 5/1, same as Lismore. FMW are 9/2 and DLS are 5/6. Odds from Paddy Power's website.

The Nire/Fourmilewater are not certainties to win either, even if they are the form team in both.

The rigors of being involved in both are often telling, with players not able to play to full capacity on account of the wear and tear. One thing that they do benefit from is there is a slightly better break on account of Waterford losing in the Quarters, but even still it's a big ask.

I think they have the skill in both, but the question is, is there any team capable of sustaining a title challenge for both due to the physical demands? We shall see I guess.

Would be an incredible and unique (I'm assuming?) achievement, and particularly in that in either competition they'd have been the best team from start to finish.

other clubs have shown that it is possible. Abbeyside/Ballinacourty have competed in both hurling and football finals in recent seasons, stradbally got to a county hurling semi final another year when they were winning the football every year. In hurling the big question for me is when push comes to shove are they good enoiugh to take a big scalp' at the business end of the season. That will be the telling factor

other clubs have shown that it is possible. Abbeyside/Ballinacourty have competed in both hurling and football finals in recent seasons, stradbally got to a county hurling semi final another year when they were winning the football every year. In hurling the big question for me is when push comes to shove are they good enoiugh to take a big scalp' at the business end of the season. That will be the telling factor

Yeah they got to both finals in 2008, and were beaten in both finals in 2008.

This is a better DLS side than 2008 anyway, but that aside I think it's just a monumental ask to win both in one year.

But your question is valid, and in the case of Abbeyside and Stradbally they weren't successful. It's been a problem for Fourmile for the last number of years as they've run Lismore and Ballygunner clos in the knockout stages, and in 2008 they lost by a single point to DLS in the quarters/ They've a better team now and time will tell whether they have the belief and the ability to push on to the next level.

That last round of games in Group 1 (Ballygunner and co) in the hurling is going to be so exciting, only two weeks away now :)

Think it is a big ask alright for FMW/Nire to win both, Cant seem to look to far beyond DLS and you can never rule out Ballygunner. Feel FMW will come up short because of them been in the two and the other big two in the hurling have more experience in the latter stages. Group stages of the football finished tonight with wins for Stradbally over Ring, Kilrossanty beat Clashmore and Brickeys beat Dungarvan in the relagation dog fight..

Think it is a big ask alright for FMW/Nire to win both, Cant seem to look to far beyond DLS and you can never rule out Ballygunner. Feel FMW will come up short because of them been in the two and the other big two in the hurling have more experience in the latter stages. Group stages of the football finished tonight with wins for Stradbally over Ring, Kilrossanty beat Clashmore and Brickeys beat Dungarvan in the relagation dog fight..

What does that mean for the quarter finals?

What does that mean for the quarter finals?
    The Nire Vs Kilrossanty
    Stradbally Vs Ardmore
    Ballinacourty Vs Ring
    Clashmore Vs Rathgormack...i think

Senior football Quarter final Pairings

Brickey Rangers secured their senior football status last night with a 2-8 to 0-11 win against Dungarvan. Dungarvan are now paired with Saint Saviours in next month's relegation play-off. Meanwhile the pairings for the quarter final line up will see the Nire play Kilrossanty with Clashmore/Kinsalebeg set to play Rathgormack. Stradbally play Ardmore for a second year running at the quarter final stage while County champions Ballinacourty face An Rinn in the last 8. Those games along with the relegation play off game will go ahead on the weekend of the 22nd/23rd of September.

according to https://www.facebook.com/pages/Waterford-GAA-Supporters-Club-Dublin/179978495401923?ref=hl

• Advertisement

Camogie Fixture

Saturday 25th August 2012

All Ireland Intermediate Championship Semi Finals

Galway v Waterford @ The Gaelic Grounds, Limerick 14:00

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement