Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v2]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭Epicurus

deelite wrote: »
    Will Robin be back for the funeral of her ex mother in law?

Hopefully not, she might be tempted to stay. I'd prefer to see Jasmine back for her aunts funeral

• Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭LB6

Here's one for the storylines... my storyline mind ya. Tommy finds solace in the comforting arms of Vivienne.... :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 433 ✭✭sffc

LB6 wrote: »
    Here's one for the storylines... my storyline mind ya. Tommy finds solace in the comforting arms of Vivienne.... :D
    By comforting you mean fat?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭LB6

sffc wrote: »
    By comforting you mean fat?

when I wrote arms I really meant boobs!;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭nice_very

LB6 wrote: »
    Here's one for the storylines... my storyline mind ya. Tommy finds solace in the comforting arms of Vivienne.... the badger :D

FYP

• Advertisement

just had an awful thought what if ryan and wayne becomes friends the most smugest people ever together

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭msg11

Was I dreaming there last night or what that a real episode of Fair City?

What the hell was going on in the episode ? !

just watching last nights episode again (sister didnt see it) and have just noticed that Stephen gave Charlie a perfectly pulled pint of guinness, not that I am surprised, of course.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 kentufty

So when is Lucy coming back? Hasn't been worth watching since that storyline ended to be honest!

• Registered Users Posts: 297 ✭✭wordsmithi

Why is it that Jimmy couldn't be bothered to leave oz for a few days when his mother died? The uncaring, unfeeling son award goes to Jimmy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Jikashi

Wait, did they put Rita's coffin in the utility room?

Nice sombre moment with Leo at the end, but what was on my mind through much of it was that the last time I'd heard The Parting Glass was on The Walking Dead

• Registered Users Posts: 14,021 ✭✭✭✭tk123

wordsmithi wrote: »
    Why is it that Jimmy couldn't be bothered to leave oz for a few days when his mother died? The uncaring, unfeeling son award goes to Jimmy.

He's busy working as a barman in New York - my neighbour was over before Xmas and met him lol :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭maurasmith50

After last nights, what we need tonight is a bit of light relief with Jo, Maeve, Dermot and Ben ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 750 ✭✭✭Tisserand

Tommy and Jo should get back together and live happily ever after. That would spare us the torture of having to watch the Fahy household and the bickering between Dermot and Jo and Maeve and squeaky Ben.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,245 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

Omg Darren Doyle! :-O I had totally forgotten about him until he showed up!

• Registered Users Posts: 85,125 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Fair play to FC unlike other soaps even if some are recasts they brought back nearly all the Doyles for Rita's funeral bar Jimmy (some soaps *coughs* UK ones no one returns for deaths

• Registered Users Posts: 750 ✭✭✭Tisserand

The script for this is the pits. Jimmy gets food poisoning so couldn't make his mother's funeral. This type of a storyline is an insult to viewers

• Registered Users Posts: 7,975 ✭✭✭Hitchens

Deegan will have to be called in ...the bell wasn't among Rita's effects :D

• Registered Users Posts: 85,125 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Tisserand wrote: »
    The script for this is the pits. Jimmy gets food poisoning so couldn't make his mother's funeral. This type of a storyline is an insult to viewers

Think that is a lie Darren is telling Bela the truth will hopefully come out soon

• Registered Users Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭lynski

can someone explain to me how 3 people in oz who found out on monday morning (their time) that their mother was dead could be in dublin on tuesday afternoon? no f-ing way.
    also how did they all look so refreshed? and that yoke going clubbing? stupid. some of the scenes were great, the kitchen one with susan and yvonne and the she looks just like you - classic.
    but the timeline is ridiculous.
    they should have brought the lot back too - ali, robin, yvonnes wife, bela's ex(s), frank, the lot.
    they missed an opportunity and wate the time on judith and blackie and jo and squeaky dermot - who no way was getting a second woman to sleep with him - how he persuaded jo i dont know but another on? nah

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,633 ✭✭✭Alice1

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Think that is a lie Darren is telling Bela the truth will hopefully come out soon
    Yessss, I agree JP - twas a lie. Probably more to come.

lynski wrote: »
    can someone explain to me how 3 people in oz who found out on monday morning (their time) that their mother was dead could be in dublin on tuesday afternoon? no f-ing way.

government jet? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,245 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

Jimmy was "hammered" at the airport and kicked up a fuss with airport security! :-D lol!!

tour de force by Yvonne

• Registered Users Posts: 3,525 ✭✭✭kilns

Fair lay Yvonne only likeable of those Doyles

• Registered Users Posts: 4,781 ✭✭✭clappyhappy

Wow, that was some performance from yvonne. Finally some proper acting in fair city. Well done yvonne

yayy Yvonne, I like her now

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭kilkenny12

Best episode in a while to be fair!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭Dunny

Why couldnt Bela have gone instead

• Advertisement

anyone else wondering what was under Judiths coat?? I'm trying not too

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement