Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v2]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭nice_very

another Stephenless episode :(

edit: just saw him now serving paul and greyie, watching it a bit behind time

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭max life

Why doesnt Louie just deny anything that Renee says to Carol? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭msg11

DramaQuee wrote: »
    Babies are usually not carried there rocky

Beg to differ...

bird-in-a-storks-mouth.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 433 ✭✭sffc

max life wrote: »
    Why doesnt Louie just deny anything that Renee says to Carol? :confused:
    Exactly. Bob's stalker could hardly be reliable in these matters :-) - ulterior motives and all that!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 220 ✭✭DramaQuee

Working late, catching it on player now. Wow Niamh was lovely in that pic, Vektarman. Why doesn't she....

• Advertisement

DramaQuee wrote: »
    Working late, catching it on player now. Wow Niamh was lovely in that pic, Vektarman. Why doesn't she....
    Do it again ? Because she'd dent the bonnet :-)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 401 ✭✭Leinsterr

Wayne: "I don't want anyone to think that I am an idiot".

Don't worry Wayne, everyone knows already that you are a brain dead moron.

....lose d weight, dare I say it? There I said it.
    Actually would be really worthwhile in this case, she is a beauty. I'd have her fighting fit in 6 months.

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭jenny wren 1950

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I hate the scenes with Bob and Renee they are a terrible pairing imo

When will Dolores or Wayne tell Bob about Lucy he owes Pete an apology and when is Neil back?

#letsclearthefergusons

bob and renee are together in real life :D

• Registered Users Posts: 85,125 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

bob and renee are together in real life :D

Really :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,438 ✭✭✭livinginkorea

Dailyface wrote: »
    Does anyone watch Ros na Run. It has similar story lines to Fair city often. Wonder which show is copying the other?

Which ones are the same now? (Haven't watched the last couple of episodes on the TG4 player yet but will soon).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭Temaz

How bad was Wayne's "Anger" at the end. Awful.

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭AhInFairness

Dolores needs to get herself a life. So bloody annoying with all this garage shíte.

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭rocky1813

Why does Zach sound so posh- thought he was from Kilkenny.

Maybe hurlers are posh? Another question, why would anyone, especially an educated woman like the good Doc want that pack of moany holes around?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭amtc

How little respite did we get from Lucy?!

My mother, who is a mild mannered 64 year old lady, known as the Lady in work as she fines all the guys for swearing - watched it and I got a a text from her saying 'she'd better watch it if I ever meet her on the street'

It's not that she believes that it's anything more than a soap but she's just taken an irrational hatred to the actress and the storyline!

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭swiftman

sorry link not working, was going to share the set of fair city

rocky1813 wrote: »
    Why does Zach sound so posh- thought he was from Kilkenny.
    Really hit me this episode alright but in fact all the "kids" have D4ish accents to some degree . It isn't terribly unusual for young middle/upper class people to have those accents even from rural Ireland but Zac? Zac loves Kilkenny, adores his mates from there and spends half the show there! He should at least have a little Kilkenny in his voice. Terrible casting :-(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭max life

At least Renee wont be around for long - she is only doing a 3 month stint

• Registered Users Posts: 544 ✭✭✭Long Room Hubba

sffc wrote: »
    Really hit me this episode alright but in fact all the "kids" have D4ish accents to some degree . It isn't terribly unusual for young middle/upper class people to have those accents even from rural Ireland but Zac? Zac loves Kilkenny, adores his mates from there and spends half the show there! He should at least have a little Kilkenny in his voice. Terrible casting :-(

I'd say the logistics are a nightmare. If you get an actual Kilkenny lad, he'd have to commute or move to Dublin.

They should pipe a few tapes of DJ Carey into his dressing room.

• Advertisement

Renee is growing on me again... I only got to watch it on player before work. Dedicated? :D
    Is Dermo already off on the naughty weekend with the young (oul) wan?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,929 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

oh zak....time to retire to the awkward teenage former child actor home for the retired, stay away from heroin!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 600 ✭✭✭King Krib

Did Lucys DVD make anyone else cringe. She's gone, she should stay that way.

I'd say the logistics are a nightmare. If you get an actual Kilkenny lad, he'd have to commute or move to Dublin.

They should pipe a few tapes of DJ Carey into his dressing room.

Not suggesting they need to actually source actors from Kilkenny but surely its not a tall order to find actors who can make an attempt at an accent . They are actors - that's their job !!!!!:eek:

Thank god Renee won't be around for long. Hate the way she keeps trying it on with poor Bob - he deserves better. Wish pencil brows and bob would get together. He deserves a bit of fun.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭Fresh Pots

Who is this Stephen I hear so much about?!

Ingrid said she was getting a job, so she will be working hard and not have eye(brow)s for anyone ;) The tills in Cornelscourt or The Gym?
    Renee is so bad she is good, threatening Ming the Merciless baddie to Louis one minute, dame fatale with Bob the next...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 600 ✭✭✭King Krib

speaking of Ingrid,Joey and Claras accents really grate on you, false as be damned. its the equivalant of an irish man saying top of the morning to ya.

Wish Val had a bigger part these days - miss seeing her mad head around the place.

• Advertisement

I think Stephen is the fella who works in McCoys - he might get a bigger part now that poodle head Sash has left.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement