Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v2]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,438 ✭✭✭livinginkorea

vektarman wrote: »
    She's a friend of Dermish and Cadil......

Dolores...jos28 beat me to it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,116 ✭✭✭Lorna123

What's a natural cause of death?.... Is a heart attack a natural cause, or a disease ?

• Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭Dublinfan

you know what i wonder, after watching love hate they often film on location ect ... why dont fair city ever show other parts of dublin i know it be impractical all the time but the odd time feature town or dundrum ect

• Registered Users Posts: 5,438 ✭✭✭livinginkorea

Dublinfan wrote: »
    you know what i wonder, after watching love hate they often film on location ect ... why dont fair city ever show other parts of dublin i know it be impractical all the time but the odd time feature town or dundrum ect

I always thought they could have a few scenes somewhere else around Dublin, Bray, etc...could advertise the country as well. All they have shown is the Wicklow mountains :P

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭swiftman

remember jo and tommy having special cuddles at the ploughing championship. i think that was in offaly

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 544 ✭✭✭Long Room Hubba

Lorna123 wrote: »
    What's a natural cause of death?.... Is a heart attack a natural cause, or a disease ?

An explosion would be natural causes in Carrigstown, or falling furniture.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭Temaz

Death will be Dolly from biting into that lemon she's always sucking on.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,648 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

swiftman wrote: »
    remember jo and tommy having special cuddles at the ploughing championship. i think that was in offaly

"special cuddles"

Gross! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,189 ✭✭✭jos28

An explosion would be natural causes in Carrigstown, or falling furniture.
    Or death by falling mirrors :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 220 ✭✭DramaQuee

Stephen was flying.

Louis met Renee in the gap with a hatfull alright. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 85,125 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

jos28 wrote: »
    According to today's Mail on Sunday, FC will lose one of it's main characters just after Christmas.
    Reports indicate that it will be one of the original cast members. The person will die of natural causes and will have us all in tears apparently. Those suggested for exit include Charlie, Bella, Dolly or Paul.

If they kill one of the Doyles like Bela or Rita they would need their kids to come back for the funeral

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,648 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Kudos to Stephen - two wonderful "thanks" tonight.

Go on the Yvonne!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,872 ✭✭✭Sittingpretty

Has Suzanne just decided to stay in Australia?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,745 ✭✭✭el diablo

Shakyfan wrote: »

Haha. Was it set up by Fair City or a fan?

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭morebabies

You know I was saying Yvonne's face looked different, like bloated a few episodes ago when she returned after a lengthy absence, well, I think her nose looks different. I don't know what I'm allowed to say in case I'm totally wrong, but her nose definitely looks different.

nice_very wrote: »
    Molloy's Garage
    Friday via Mobile
    Anyone know someone in Carrigstown who fixes laptops?

LMAO

That facebook page is hilarious. Really well done.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 220 ✭✭DramaQuee

Bob's comment "The Waltons" :D
    Yvonne should be in the Dail ;)

fair city impressed me tonight at the end the dramtic pull out with the camera on renne after louie left well done (here here)

but . a death caused by natural cause (cheap death) cost wise

also just kill off rita the actress i think is dead now whats the point it would give Yvonne a good storyline to grief maybe soft up a bit learn to care for others

• Registered Users Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭vektarman

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    If they kill one of the Doyles like Bela or Rita they would need their kids to come back for the funeral
    RTE will arrange a convenient ash cloud...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,703 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

fair city impressed me tonight at the end the dramtic pull out with the camera on renne after louie left well done (here here)

but . a death caused by natural cause (cheap death) cost wise

also just kill off rita the actress i think is dead now whats the point it would give Yvonne a good storyline to grief maybe soft up a bit learn to care for others
    Jean Costello who played Rita is very much alive, her grand-daughter set up an account on here to clarify.

• Advertisement

padd b1975 wrote: »
    Jean Costello who played Rita is very much alive, her grand-daughter set up an account on here to clarify.

why she quit fair city is she ill just old or retire

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 735 ✭✭✭joydivision

Yeah dont keep us in the dark here .
    Who is Jean (kaizer sosei ) costelloe. .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭nice_very

my ma thinks it will be Rita.

on another note, Stephen was great tonight, the way he zoomed off when Louie said he can take his break.. golden words for any barman to hear, and Stephen certainly had me convinced. Also the big smile when he brought Niamh's white wine to the table, its almost like he follows the thread and the smile was for us :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭vektarman

padd b1975 wrote: »

Here it is...
    Hi I am jean's granddaughter yes she was very ill but she is fine now.. and whoever that brian bloke is.... my nanny is not a scumbag. she is an inspiration to me and an amazing woman. Find something better to do with your time then sit on your arse in front of the computer judging people you dont even know! Thats all I have to say:).

fair city impressed me tonight at the end the dramtic pull out with the camera on renne after louie left well done

I liked that. It was spoiled a little, for me, by the stream of extras who suddenly poured in. But it's good to see the directors starting to move the camera a bit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 433 ✭✭sffc

I liked that. It was spoiled a little, for me, by the stream of extras who suddenly poured in. But it's good to see the directors starting to move the camera a bit.

Couldn't agree more more ! We actually got ten seconds without dialouge ! Minutes earlier it struck me that the Yvonne /Louis scene was quite good too and had a nice darkness about it . We need more of this . Okay the budget for Fair City isn't huge but this form of creativity direction is essentially free and would make a far better soap .

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 735 ✭✭✭joydivision

If rita dies the doyle family better start flashing the cash they are saving on the care home.
    Either Orla gets a raise or they get a replacement chef in .
    Bella should get his leg fixed .
    Yvonne should get a new outfit its so boring seeing her in black jocks and shirt all the time .
    Suzanne could afford to get the baby a plane ticket home . She could only afford one return ticket and that was grand when there was one of her.
    Its about time we got a high roller in everyone always seems to be broke . Louis owns half of carrickstown cant raise a couple of grand . Leo has a fortune but wouldnt spend christmas . Dolly only buys garages and charity .
    If Stephen won the lotto I bet hed blow it like it was hot baby food . Cocaine hookers and cowboy hats for everyone .
    Right fc give us a rich high roller all this struggling for money is depressing I can do that at home .

• Registered Users Posts: 4,781 ✭✭✭clappyhappy

Has Suzanne just decided to stay in Australia?

Fingers, toes, legs and eyes crossed that she does, cannot stand her, sorry.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,745 ✭✭✭el diablo

Fingers, toes, legs and eyes crossed that she does, cannot stand her, sorry.

She is now illegal as she has overstayed on her three month visitor visa.

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,832 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

el diablo wrote: »
    She is now illegal as she has overstayed on her three month visitor visa.

they should bang her up so and make her live a life of slavery sewing mail bags or something!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement