Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v2]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭msg11

Wayne how about ye let the DVD play to the end that way you can be sure she dose not mention you..

• Registered Users Posts: 20,929 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

msg11 wrote: »
    Wayne how about ye let the DVD play to the end that way you can be sure she dose not mention you..
    it was like 80's american tv....turning off the tv after the main message not making sure there more info to follow

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭morebabies

Was Lucy ever reported to the guards? After Dolores being held against her will that time and the creepy shrine, that and the DVD should all be evidence against her. It's such a shame, that story had such potential and I felt the writers let it flop at the end, too many unanswered questions over her motives and what "the truth" really was. I was just trying to think back, most soaps use affairs and murders as the real audience-pulling plotlines, so FC did well to come up with a psycho storyline that kept everyone entertained for so long. Such a pity they left so many loose ends.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,929 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

morebabies wrote: »
    Was Lucy ever reported to the guards? After Dolores being held against her will that time and the creepy shrine, that and the DVD should all be evidence against her. It's such a shame, that story had such potential and I felt the writers let it flop at the end, too many unanswered questions over her motives and what "the truth" really was. I was just trying to think back, most soaps use affairs and murders as the real audience-pulling plotlines, so FC did well to come up with a psycho storyline that kept everyone entertained for so long. Such a pity they left so many loose ends.
    we all need to retire at some point, and i hope Lucy returns in the new year or on xmas day, armed to the teeth and "retires" those who are to retire.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,120 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Wish all the bloody Dillions would f*ck back to Kilkenny

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 220 ✭✭DramaQuee

Lovin the comments this evening everyone, it's like watching it again in HD :D Roll on Sunday

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭Temaz

Zak will forever be a legend after the "fat tart" line.

Love to see him take the free spirit down a peg or two.

Maeve is big on nailing Dermo down, everyone HAS to know she's his girlfriend, PDAs galore, she's spending every minute glued to him and although she knows him 2 mins is set on getting commitment from him, more like a Clingon than Free Spirit. The face on her if Dermot doesn't jump when she wants.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 216 ✭✭Geri Male

Dr Judith Dillon is a fine looking woman. Great breasts. Unlike her daughters who have disappointing chests.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭amtc

sorry to be sizeist - but are all fair city men tiny in height?

When Decco was seeing Caoimhe she towered over him.
    Maeve and Jo both tower over Dermot

Just two examples

Other thing - didn't Renee have a thing with Turlough? You'd think if she knew about him and Neasa (which she would do) they would at least discuss it briefly?

BTW the only reason I but the Irish Mail on Sunday is that their soap update page is hysterical!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,236 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

rocky1813 wrote: »
    Wish Val had a bigger part these days - miss seeing her mad head around the place.
    She's been eating chocolate!!! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭max life

DramaQuee wrote: »
    Maeve is big on nailing Dermo down, everyone HAS to know she's his girlfriend, PDAs galore, she's spending every minute glued to him and although she knows him 2 mins is set on getting commitment from him, more like a Clingon than Free Spirit. The face on her if Dermot doesn't jump when she wants.
    She knows Dermot for over 2 years!

Well short while she's seeing him, really knowing/dating him as a single man rather than husband o d 'fat tart', or parent at the school. She's expecting him to change his routine, see him all the time she is DYING to nail him down.

Them to American kids one seems to have lost her American voice over night.. Niceeee..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,116 ✭✭✭Lorna123

Them to American kids one seems to have lost her American voice over night.. Niceeee..

You have to realize that this is not real life....:D

Lorna123 wrote: »
    You have to realize that this is not real life....:D

Fair City is not real? :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,438 ✭✭✭livinginkorea

Young kids can lose it pretty fast, those around 12 and older take longer.

I imagine that Ingrid will take them away soon again because I can't see Louie running off with her now.

Fair City is not real? :mad:

Not real enough she meant to say ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭branie

I think Ray would agree with the idea of a general strike

• Registered Users Posts: 31 jynx59

padd b1975 wrote: »
    I think its implied that its somewhere in the Drumcondra/Glasnevin area due to the fairly frequent mentions of Phibsboro.

Carrickstown doesn't exist, it made up for the show,it is meant to be on the northside, it is not on any map, the soap set is in the grounds of R.T.E.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭swiftman

jynx59 wrote: »
    Carrickstown doesn't exist, it made up for the show,it is meant to be on the northside, it is not on any map, the soap set is in the grounds of R.T.E.

ya its in the north east corner of the rte grounds, take a look on google earth, looks cool. i tried lining it before but didnt work

• Registered Users Posts: 7,189 ✭✭✭jos28

According to today's Mail on Sunday, FC will lose one of it's main characters just after Christmas.
    Reports indicate that it will be one of the original cast members. The person will die of natural causes and will have us all in tears apparently. Those suggested for exit include Charlie, Bella, Dolly or Paul.

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭iceblue

id like it to be bella, but it will prob be steven the barman, cause hes getting too big for his boots.....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,116 ✭✭✭Shakyfan

• Registered Users Posts: 3,669 ✭✭✭DeepBlue

jos28 wrote: »
    The person will die of natural causes and will have us all in tears apparently.
    Well it won't be Bela so. I reckon they're will be celebration parties when that moany bollix gets killed off. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭nice_very

Molloy's Garage
    Friday via Mobile
    Anyone know someone in Carrigstown who fixes laptops?

LMAO

jos28 wrote: »
    According to today's Mail on Sunday, FC will lose one of it's main characters just after Christmas.
    Reports indicate that it will be one of the original cast members. The person will die of natural causes and will have us all in tears apparently. Those suggested for exit include Charlie, Bella, Dolly or Paul.

who is dolly lol

• Registered Users Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭vektarman

who is dolly lol
    She's a friend of Dermish and Cadil......

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,189 ✭✭✭jos28

who is dolly lol
    Dolly = Dolores

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement