Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v2]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 85,144 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

gidget wrote: »
    Am quite surprised that
    Bob
    is going to believe her lies, didn't she stir up trouble for him a few weeks ago?

Me too and especially as he was in a similar situation when Neasa lied

Yangedd wrote: »
    She's a right psycho!
    Roping Bob into her plan

thats shame because i thought
    i thought bob was catching onto her

• Registered Users Posts: 579 ✭✭✭Dub XV

Just bought an ipad. How do you view spoilers on it, anyone know?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭ToniTuddle

Arrrgghhh! Lucy is going to go after Neil now and get
    Rachel and that Leos daughter involved by encouraging them to hang around him. She knows he smokes and tells Bella that he has been hanging around the girls and "smokes dope"

Pete gets
    humiliated in the pub as Lucy puts on an act and gets Bob to tell everyone about the "abuse" and everyone it
    but at least
    Laura
    backs him up :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 944 ✭✭✭xDramaxQueenx

This lucy thing has been going on nearly a year. Fair city, either sh!t or get off the pot. Its geriatric by now, this story line.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭Yangedd

This is going too far. I'm sorry, but no one would be able to get away with all the things Lucy does.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 944 ✭✭✭xDramaxQueenx

And I hate Dolorous. You just know by the head on her she's the type to go sticking her nose into everyone elses business. No wonder her and ester get on so well.

And I hate Dolorous. You just know by the head on her she's the type to go sticking her nose into everyone elses business. No wonder her and ester get on so well.

Lmao! That's actually true Dramaqueen. I never clicked to that one until you just said it now!

I'm very calm thank you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭maurasmith50

This is going too far. I'm sorry, but no one would be able to get away with all the things Lucy does.

Dead right, Yangedd. That one has beeen in Carrigstoen originally since early in 2011. As far as I can remember, she "dissappeared" for a while (so whats new in Fair City :rolleyes:). But then came back and starts acting the victim. By the way wasn't Trevor Jordache Bob Charles supposed to team up with Pete and expose her :confused: Whatever happened to that angle?

• Advertisement

Why do all the spoilers be blanked out? Would it not be better to put a link or something and warn people before reading?

• Site Banned Posts: 192 ✭✭will.i.am

Why do all the spoilers be blanked out? Would it not be better to put a link or something and warn people before reading?

Because Boards.ie wants us to stay on there website as much as possible instead of adventuring other sites!!!

will.i.am wrote: »
    Because Boards.ie wants us to stay on there website as much as possible instead of adventuring other sites!!!

I could take that the wrong way :-/

• Registered Users Posts: 9,454 ✭✭✭mloc123

Dub XV wrote: »
    Just bought an ipad. How do you view spoilers on it, anyone know?

Use touch.boards.ie and tap the spoiler text to display it.

mloc123 wrote: »
    Use touch.boards.ie and tap the spoiler text to display it.

This is one of the best websites I find for spoilers.
    http://www.digitalspy.ie/soaps/s95/fair-city/spoilers/a401702/doloress-loyalty-to-lucy-is-tested-again.html

Digital Spy is the best!

Digital Spy is the best!

That's what I just posted!!!

will.i.am wrote: »

Loopy Lucy sitting there as if butter wouldn't melt in her mouth :mad:

you blank spoiler ourselfes if you want to becuase some people watch soaps with no spoilers

we do it to rescept other

all you have to do is highlight it to read it :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭msg11

I was under the impression that Bob was onto Lucy now its going the other way? And by jesus, where did the pick up them American kids? !

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 433 ✭✭sffc

Did I just see Dermot wearing "Lucy's" mac?

sffc wrote: »
    Did I just see Dermot wearing "Lucy's" mac?
    Ok maybe not .. but a 500ml carton of milk when there's five in a house? ??? Paul you DO need a training course! !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭fifi234ie

sffc wrote: »
    but a 500ml carton of milk when there's five in a house? ??

I was thinking the same thing!

Ooh that Lucy's a piece of work

Completely forgot there's a milk shortage in Carrigstown ! Remember Zumo's short pint?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,295 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Neil has turned out to be a likeable character, it was great to see him sticking up for Pete.

Neil has turned out to be a likeable character, it was great to see him sticking up for Pete.

But why does he have to do it in such an overly aggressive way? I think he should be more calm about it...not be giving the impression that he's a chip off the old block, so to speak. And why does nobody think it a bit funny that Lucy always want to stop Dolores and Pete talking alone?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,564 ✭✭✭notnumber

This lucy thing has been going on nearly a year. Fair city, either sh!t or get off the pot. Its geriatric by now, this story line.

completely disagree just being watching the episodes I missed..lucy is one amazing actress..pete another..sorry dont know their real names..the story has taken alot of time to build ..taking wayne as a bf..the one thing i dont understand is why lucy 'loves' Delores so much?

To me it seems like Lucy is obsessed with Dolores.

notnumber wrote: »
    completely disagree just being watching the episodes I missed..lucy is one amazing actress..pete another..sorry dont know their real names..the story has taken alot of time to build ..taking wayne as a bf..the one thing i dont understand is why lucy 'loves' Delores so much?

Probably going to be sorry for asking this...but what is a bf. I could think of a few meanings ;) but the "official" one will do.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,929 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

To me it seems like Lucy is obsessed with Dolores.
    Conspiracy theory forum is ==>

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement