Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v2]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Jocelynel

Come on 'TEAM PETE'....lucy is driving me nuts

But why does he have to do it in such an overly aggressive way? I think he should be more calm about it...not be giving the impression that he's a chip off the old block, so to speak. And why does nobody think it a bit funny that Lucy always want to stop Dolores and Pete talking alone?

i find it annoying that fair city won't allow pete and delores to have a cuppa in peace without lucy showing up....
    neil was brilliant last night...didn't he say something like...wise move when laura said she didn't trust lucy

I'm going to end all my posts from now on with 'GET LUCY OUT'

GET LUCY OUT.....lol

• Registered Users Posts: 3,909 ✭✭✭Neeson

Probably going to be sorry for asking this...but what is a bf. I could think of a few meanings ;) but the "official" one will do.

Boyfriend

• Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭maurasmith50

Neeson wrote: »
    Boyfriend

Yes..just struck me after I posted the comment...how embarrassing :o

Yes..just struck me after I posted the comment...how embarrassing :o

sure i thought it was best friend....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 85,258 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Jocelynel wrote: »
    Come on 'TEAM PETE'....lucy is driving me nuts

Pete and Neil should tell everyone about the lies Lucy is saying before she does get their side out before hers

• Site Banned Posts: 192 ✭✭will.i.am

I can't wait for the climax of the Lucy story line mainly because I want to see the look on Wayne's face when he finds out how much of a fool he has being for the last few months.

• Registered Users Posts: 579 ✭✭✭Dub XV

Jocelynel wrote: »
    sure i thought it was best friend....

BFF :D

• Registered Users Posts: 20,929 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Traders humour a ha ha ha ha ha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭msg11

Never heard the like of it in my life.

Maybe Lucy is after here money or something? She could turn on her and Wayne.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭vumpireofkid

Did we know before that Louie was a trader on Wall Street?!

msg11 wrote: »
    Never heard the like of it in my life.

Maybe Lucy is after here money or something?.

she's been there and done that, but think she paid it back.

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭iceblue

just watched a repeat of George Gentely on alibi(had it sky +), and who pops up only.... keith from the garage.... he only had a two sentence scene and his accent was different in both lines? dreadful. should have let him talk in his normal voice after all irish people are all over the world so im sure some of them ended up in Duram or Newcastle or whereever its supposed to be. but dreadful acting by keith. and hes one of the better ones on fair city??? and last wk on vexed (bbc2) dont know her name .....the mother of the little girl dumped with the taxi bloke some of you complain about for using his hands too much....was in the episode. vexed was filmed here so orish actors keep popping up in it and ruining it, but otherwise its vgood and vfunny.... finn from the bar was also in an episode of vexed. and also crap. his accent was like a ww2 RAF pilot!!! last episode is wed ill let you know if anyone else pops up. oh and just to finish i saw charlie in nolans on friday!

Lucy saga continues next week with her still getting the upper hand over Pete and Neil :rolleyes:

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Lucy saga continues next week with her still getting the upper hand over Pete and Neil :rolleyes:

FFS :(

And Cass still milking the situation for all it's worth :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,245 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

Is that girl who plays Maeve related to the girl who plays Charlotte? She's the spit of her!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭twirlagig

Poor Pete :( btw, am I alone in the fact that I fancy him?? :confused:

leahyl wrote: »
    Is that girl who plays Maeve related to the girl who plays Charlotte? She's the spit of her!

I think the same

Why is Niamh so fatt?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭BERBA

Ingrid. Nom Nom Nom Nom Nom

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭kieraneen14

I think the same
    ingrid shud have breastfeed the yun lad b4 slapping him round the place and then 2 bed

See! Paul agrees with me that Cass is milking the situation...even used my words almost exactly :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,746 ✭✭✭el diablo

See! Paul agrees with me that Cass is milking the situation...even used my words almost exactly :D:D

Good girl Maura. :)

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

Does Lucy have a tracking device planted on Dolores?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,564 ✭✭✭notnumber

Neeson wrote: »
    Why is Niamh so fatt?

Maybe she doesn't have time to exercise after having her baby,being in fair city etc etc? Still a fine looking woman..one t in fat just f.y.i

notnumber wrote: »
    Maybe she doesn't have time to exercise after having her baby,being in fair city etc etc? Still a fine looking woman..one t in fat just f.y.i

An extra t for Niamh for carrying a bit of weight!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,576 ✭✭✭IrishAm

Every time I watch Fair City your man Bob is trolling Louis.

Its a thing of beauty. He is a trolling god.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,564 ✭✭✭notnumber

IrishAm wrote: »
    Every time I watch Fair City your man Bob is trolling Louis.

Its a thing of beauty. He is a trolling god.

He knows it..the way he smirked like a chesire cat at the door after saying nitey nitey to Louie.:D

Does Lucy have a tracking device planted on Dolores?

just thinking the same myself...why can't pete and delores have a conversation without her butting in

happy with tonights episode, pete now has neil and laura on his side...hopefully laura will start to question why lucy said emily bullied her in college

GET LUCY OUT

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 433 ✭✭sffc

Really enjoyed Bob tonight - great stuff from Bryan Murray making the most of good lines.
    Gas the way Maeve is suddenly hanging round every third scene this episode all of a sudden. She was sitting on the stool in the Hungry Pig tonight like she was a regular .... cheek of her! !

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement