Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v2]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭Yangedd

I don't actually know, but I'm hoping she's back for good. Rachel has been giving hints on Facebook.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭max life

will.i.am wrote: »
    Is Jo gone again or will she be returning permanently?
    I hope she is gone. I havent watched the last couple of episodes because SHE was in it.

I think she's a great character. The confrontation between her and Judith last night was class.

• Site Banned Posts: 192 ✭✭will.i.am

max life wrote: »
    I hope she is gone. I havent watched the last couple of episodes because SHE was in it.
    I always thought Jo and Ben was bad until I heard Joey saying ''I'm from Boston'' God I hope Lucy kills that child.:D

00065060-545.jpg

Looks like Orla could be copping on to Lucy.

• Advertisement

Yangedd wrote: »
    00065060-545.jpg

Looks like Orla could be copping on to Lucy.

:mad: look how smug lucy is in the picture

:eek: omg anyone think she could be a serial killer start killing people

She is seriously deranged!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭jenny wren 1950

I think Orla is great she doesn't have to say anything her facial expressions say it all.I love Jo hope she comes back for good I love how in an argument she can rip strips of you:D

She certainly has a way with words!

• Registered Users Posts: 40 jenny30

ah the great thing about summer coming to an end is that I can get back to watching Fair City, between Olympics and holidays I missed loads of episodes and haven't been on boards for months.
    Love Lucy complete headcase and dangerous, cannot wait to see what she is capable of and I could dance for joy that Jo is back. She is a great and I love her and Dermish together and I love Ben. He is a great little actor, very controlled and very natural and I melt when those eyes look so sad. I don't know who gave out about Joey and his accent but seriously cop on, he's doing a great job and remember he doesn't write his lines! Cass in hospital made me laugh out loud and poor Keith feeling guilty was class. They are a great double act. Happy to be back...:)

• Advertisement

I think the whole Lucy storyline is being dragged out to the limit. I have a feeling though that it could be on the back burner now that both Ingrid and Jo are back in the picture. It'll be a joy to see less of Lucy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 183 ✭✭Scuba_Scoper

Just heard "Lucy" doing the McDonalds radio ad about some Italian wrap thing..funny thing is, because of Fair City, she made it sound quite creepy..

*need to pay less attention to voice actors on radio adverts..:D

I wouldn't want Lucy serving me a burger!!

• Registered Users Posts: 85,438 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I wouldn't want Lucy serving me a burger!!

Dont eat in The Hungry Pig so :p

• Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭betonit

lucy needs to eat a burger

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Dont eat in The Hungry Pig so :p

I'm not going to:p She'd probably scald me with boiling coffee!

• Registered Users Posts: 22 femmefatale

ok any fair city fans out there that can help me .... i have recently started watching and really like the dillons, there was an issue of the rte guide with tommy judith and luke on the cover around the time of their big storyline, i didnt get a chance to read it and was wondering if anyone had a scan of it or knows of a place where i could read the interviews as they are not available online to read i can only view the cover..

ok any fair city fans out there that can help me .... i have recently started watching and really like the dillons, there was an issue of the rte guide with tommy judith and luke on the cover around the time of their big storyline, i didnt get a chance to read it and was wondering if anyone had a scan of it or knows of a place where i could read the interviews as they are not available online to read i can only view the cover..

You could try the official website and watch the videos. I'm sure there are video previews for that storyline. As for the interviews, I don't know of anywhere that you could read them :)

I've checked YouTube and there isn't any interviews unfortunately :(

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Jocelynel

I've checked YouTube and there isn't any interviews unfortunately :(

cheers yangedd....i deleted my message cause i thought there is no way it would be there.
    only sitting down now to watch last nights episode!

• Advertisement

Jocelynel wrote: »
    cheers yangedd....i deleted my message cause i thought there is no way it would be there.
    only sitting down now to watch last nights episode!

I think you will enjoy the scene with Jo and Judith in Spar. It was the highlight of the episode :)

I think you will enjoy the scene with Jo and Judith in Spar. It was the highlight of the episode :)

i sure did :) but then i seem to love every scene!! just been reading the spoilers for next week....lucy up to no good again!

i sure did :) but then i seem to love every scene!! just been reading the spoilers for next week....lucy up to no good again!

She's a right psycho!
    Roping Bob into her plan

she sure is! and i think she is going to get worse!

She's twisted. I think Orla and Niamh are on to her though!

as they are aren't they....hopefully this is the start of the beginning for lucy!

as they are aren't they....hopefully this is the start of the beginning for lucy!

I really hope everyone sees her for what she really is sooner rather than later!

I really hope everyone sees her for what she really is sooner rather than later!

me too...i think i must be tired....that should have been the beginning of the end for lucy...but you knew what i meant! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 85,438 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Lucy will take them out as well like she did to Pete probably say Orla is on the rob again and plant stuff on her not sure what she'd do to Niamh

Pete and Laura should contact Emily and tell her what Lucy has done

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,003 ✭✭✭gidget

Am quite surprised that
    Bob
    is going to believe her lies, didn't she stir up trouble for him a few weeks ago?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement