Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭Jhcx

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    I can't even give mine away. :(

A college lad like you? How's it not possible

• Registered Users Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭pajor

HugsiePie wrote: »
    Willy no has no willy :pac:

5krbVxP.jpg
    :pac:

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Unnecessarily mean Hugsie. :(

:P

• Registered Users Posts: 11,156 ✭✭✭✭HugsiePie

Unnecessarily mean Hugsie. :(

:P

That one had over a year of planning, waiting for the perfect moment and you and go and ruin it b being all offended and hurt

Some people are just so selfish!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,891 ✭✭✭iamanengine

That one had over a year of planning, waiting for the perfect moment and you and go and ruin it b being all offended and hurt

Some people are just so selfish!

Even the best laid plans of mice and men often go astray...

• Advertisement

I think someone has hacked her account because none of this matches up. being extremely harsh and not deleting posts that could cause embarrassment or offence. Its not the HP i've heard of

Jhcx wrote: »
    I think someone has hacked her account because none of this matches up. being extremely harsh and not deleting posts that could cause embarrassment or offence. Its not the HP i've heard of

Did I actually offnd people :eek:

Guys Im really sorry if I did, it was all completley made in jest

I know that Jhcx is not working at the sperm clinic, and any ways, sure even if he was, any woman would be happy to receive his sperm :pac:

As for Willy nol, I just intended it as a play on your name, of course you have a willy....I mean youre freaking named after it :p

And I just realised, my initials, HP.....Harry Potter, IM WEARING A HARRY POTTER TSHIRT RIGHT NOW!!!!

Anyways it wasnt intended at all to offend anyone, Im really sorry if it did :(
    As it turns out Ive been very wound up this past while and today was incredibly stressful and I guess my bad humour came out in my posts subconsciously. Im really sorry guys :o

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,859 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Nah, Jhcx is just being over the top. Your posts are fine. :)

And I just realised, my initials, HP.....Harry Potter, IM WEARING A HARRY POTTER TSHIRT RIGHT NOW!!!!

Woah I was only joking. It's all cool. i just havent seen you post like that :D

Sorry dudes :(
    IDK I thought it was funny but as I said SUPER STRESSED at the time, like so stressed, like just bad bad bad....I endup with a twitch in my eye going 90 to the dozen for like 2 hours, headaches, etc etc....Imma blame it on that :p:o

I may be wearing a Slytherin shirt but Im actually a Hufflepuff, I swear :P

OMG IT WAS THE SHIRT
    THE SHIRT MADE ME MEAN

MY SLYTHERIN SHIRT HAS MAGICAL POWERS GUIZZZ

Definitely magical powers or possessed by the heir of slytherin

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

I was made treasurer of a society last night.

The fact that literally no one else wanted to do it and I only did it because we desperately needed one does not diminish this honour.

I was made treasurer of a society last night.

The fact that literally no one else wanted to do it and I only did it because we desperately needed one does not diminish this honour.

What free stuff am I allowed :pac:

Congrats btw

Bankruptcy in 3.. 2.. 1..

:D

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,859 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

The money was just resting in his account!

I've just signed up for two athletics events.

The first goes 32 km on a bike, 9 km hike/crawl/cry up Keepwr Hill, 9 km Phoebe run back down, 6 km on the bike.

The second will be my first marathon. Eep. But also yeaaaahhhhhh!

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭sibby

Got offerend a job for when I graduate in August over in Glasgow! Absolutely delighted!
    Spent all of 4th year being turned down again and again from companys.....doing this masters was the best decision I made!
    Already have two job offers now. I guess I'm not the total disaster I thought I was last year.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 6,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

I'm sitting at home watching The Good Wife and chatting to a friend on facebook and it's such a good night. (Even though
    WILL AND ALICIA BROKE UP AND I'M SOBBING
    )

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭sibby

Just watched two seasons of Sunny in a week in order to cheer myself up!! It worked......and I regret nothing!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,745 ✭✭✭Macavity.

I don't know just where I'm going, but I'm gonna try for the kingdom, if I can.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭Junco Partner

Macavity. wrote: »
    I don't know just where I'm going, but I'm gonna try for the kingdom, if I can.

Cause it makes me feel like I'm a man.

In a complete fluke of events and miscircumstance I won a hamper today!!!!! Its super awesome!!!!! I got sweets, like expensive sweets, and a bottle of sparkling wine!!!!! (Bring on Rag week!)

And a few weeks ago I flukily also won a cool mug/chocolate

I never ever win stuff,especially when its something which comes down to chance, if I do its nothing ever as nice or fancy as the stuff above, I need to go buy a lotto ticket or something!!!!! :P

Life has been truly awesome the past week :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,841 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

I think passing atleast 4/6 of my exams, and a further one would be v hard to fail with compensation from those 4, while dealing with the death of my best friend a couple days before exams started is probably one of the greatest achievements of my life.
    I've never been in a more confused, lost, upsetting position in my life and there was no way my few hours "studying" before each exam were very productive. And can I never forget my first exam, a 3 hour one, where I had to rush out at the end of early to try make the reposal on time.. However, even if it was due to considerate sympathy from my lecturers, I can try put these modules and chapter of my life to bed for good.
    Somehow through it all I've come out of it with decent marks, and this is probably the realest feeling of happiness or pride that I've felt in a long, long time.

• Registered Users Posts: 713 ✭✭✭Cherry Blossom Girl

Following months of relatively severe anxiety and inertia, the past two weeks have been amazingly productive. Got rehired by my old job, booked flights to see my best friend half way across the world and got my MA applications pretty much sorted out.
    Most importantly, I feel genuinely happy for the first time in what feels like an age.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭Junco Partner

Sometimes life can be hard. In our modern world there's plenty of reasons to stress and worry.

Pizza is the answer. The cure. The release.

All hail to the doughy messiah

Sometimes life can be hard. In our modern world there's plenty of reasons to stress and worry.

Pizza is the answer. The cure. The release.

All hail to the doughy messiah

Unless you've changed jobs, I could easily ban you for advertising right now...

But yes, pizza is truly the King of Kings... I know what I'm having for dinner tomorrow now... :o

41rsDlzm-aL._SY355_.jpg

Ne'r a truer word spoken. :pac:

pajor wrote: »
    41rsDlzm-aL._SY355_.jpg

Ne'r a truer word spoken. :pac:

I feel like that post is pjor subtly telling us one thing

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 6,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

I feel like that post is pjor subtly telling us one thing

You left me for a lecture, GET OFF BOARDS.

Jelly? :cool:

Of the fact you have pizza, most definitely. :P

Nah, having a broodje doner for dinner. Should be like a kebab. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,891 ✭✭✭iamanengine

I GOT A NEW LAPTOP AND IT'S AWESOME :D

Also, I had no intention of going out for Rag Week and went out last night and had an epic night!

Advertisement