Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭Jhcx

Snow lads!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭Junco Partner

It took till Thursday but I finally managed to get up early this week. A great triumph over apathy.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,837 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

I'm definitely not okay but I'm... More at peace?
    I feel more comfortable than I have in a long time and Monday lunch time is nearly here and I'll get to go home for 2 weeks 💗💗💗

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 6,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

Currently sitting at the Ireland open training session. Many cute men. Much appreciated.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 6,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

Why is nobody posting here? But another yah, sitting at home drinking good night tea and relaxing, with my lunch made for tomorrow. GO ME

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭pajor

Because it's January. January has just ended. But Spring is on its way.. :pac:

Nothing specific happening, but life is gooooood. :D

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,857 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

pajor wrote: »
    Because it's January. :P

Nothing specific happening, but life is gooooood. :D

Psssst! Today is the first of February! :P

:D

F*ck editing on the phone. Error noted. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,891 ✭✭✭iamanengine

SUPERBOWL :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭EoghanIRL

HugsiePie wrote: »
    I have decided to say fúck it to study tonight and watch a movie instead with my big ol chocy bar which I won for company.....

Thats my YAY for the day :D

.....Imma regret this when I have to do my exam

Chocolate is the best . Makes everything better :)

• Advertisement

had an interview today, was pretty successful

Superbowl was frickin awesome. Best one I've seen in years!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,156 ✭✭✭✭HugsiePie

:cool::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

Saw you in the lib at around the time this was posted, shameful. #stalkinghard

Slow Show wrote: »
    Saw you in the lib at around the time this was posted, shameful. #stalkinghard

Hardcore creeping :P In your defence downstairs was pretty much empty at that stage, bottom floor of the library ftw.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

Hardcore creeping :P In your defence downstairs was pretty much empty at that stage, bottom floor of the library ftw.

We are having the best few days. :pac:

HARPER LEE IS RELEASING A NEW BOOK. (This makes me so happy you have absolutely no idea.)

CTYIgirl wrote: »
    HARPER LEE IS RELEASING A NEW BOOK. (This makes me so happy you have absolutely no idea.)

Want! :eek:

I studied TKAMB for Junior Cert fadó fadó (or does everyone..?). Don't know how many times I had to read it. Unlike anything else I had to read again and again for English class e.g The Hobbit, I still absolutely love it. Without wanting to be cheesy, it's definitely a book that has had some sort of impact on me as a person.

"You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view . . . until you climb into his skin and walk around in it."

It's probably the book that's had the second greatest impact on me (the first being the Harry Potter series, because, well, I was six in 2000 and it meant a great deal to me). I keep finding new things I love about it, each time that I read it. And the thoughts of a sequel, it makes me so happy. Scout as an adult...how did she grow up? Is she still as hopeful, or is she a total cynic? Ah. I'm so excited.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Today was a good day
    I have another exam tho....3 in 1 week :/

But the last one is in reptiles/amphibians......and do you know what that includes?

DINOSAURS!!!!!!!!!

Wanna trade courses for a while? You can sit in my 2 hour lecture on what makes good software, and I'll study dinosaurs for you. :P

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Gladly but you also have to cover 1/2 my biochemistry module too tho.....gene sequencing a.k.a convoluted bs over half of which is out of date and the rest just irrelevant theory.

Deal! Genes are great. I wear them often.

This truly abysmal joke was brought to you by my splitting headache... and Fishy Joes! Ride the Walrus!

Slow Show wrote: »
    We are having the best few days. :pac:

:p

Subway ftw, obviously!

chromecast is actually decent when it works. purchase paid off.

I just spent 45 minutes making a study playlist. However, this now means I have no excuse to procrastinate tomorrow.

Gunna apply to teach English in China for 9 months when I finish college. This will be a huge test for me but I'm very excited :D

Gunna apply to teach English in China for 9 months when I finish college. This will be a huge test for me but I'm very excited :D

From what i heard UAE pays a lot more. you will come back rich and covered in oil and gold :pac:

*some of these could be fairy tales except for the money thats real

Jhcx wrote: »
    From what i heard UAE pays a lot more. you will come back rich and covered in oil and gold :pac:

*some of these could be fairy tales except for the money thats real

iamanengine is too much of a wild child to go to UAE... :P

Got a job back doing what i love. whoo!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,156 ✭✭✭✭HugsiePie

Jhcx wrote: »
    Got a job back doing what i love. whoo!

So the sperm donor clinic is taking on new recruits? :pac:

They're standards mustve really dropped if theyre letting you in :pac: :pac: :pac:

• Advertisement

So the sperm donor clinic is taking on new recruits? :pac:

They're standards mustve really dropped if theyre letting you in :pac: :pac: :pac:

I can't even give mine away. :(

Advertisement