Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 6,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

Equity, yeah? There was a couple of people in my exam room freaking out at it.

I'M FINISHED MY EXAMS AND I'M GOING HOME TO A BOTTLE OF WINE AND YAY

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 6,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

• Registered Users Posts: 3,891 ✭✭✭iamanengine

CTYIgirl wrote: »

Equity indeed, its a curse of a subject...well, it's probably not too bad but, I was a bit unprepared!

I have one more on Thursday :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

I've my last one on Thursday too! Two days to study for it so it should be grand, and after today I don't have to bother myself with the tedious musculoskeletal system ever again wooooo (OK that's a bit ambitious the module more-than-likely has some clinical relevance but lol whatevs goodbye origins/inserts/innervations/actions). Also I would be very, very surprised if I was back in August repeating any of the exams this period and that's pretty yaaaahhh-worthy. :)

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

I'm finished Thursday as well!

Well... I'm finished exams Thursday, finished a project on Friday, hopefully finished an essay by Tuesday and a decent start made on another project by Wednesday evening. Then a lovely 6 day break, and boom, back into project mode!

4th year's the bomb guys! :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 818 ✭✭✭MauraTheThird

Got 88% in continuous assessment for my exam tomorrow, meaning I got in the top 10 in my class for this module which has never happened to me and I'm so v happy about it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭Jhcx

So my car is once again back working. I'm like a child so freakin happy. Ahh literally just done rings on the roundabouts and flooring it up and down the dualcarraigeway and motoway. I love my car.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,891 ✭✭✭iamanengine

Got 67% in my continuous assessment module. WIN :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,831 ✭✭✭Peanut Butter Jelly

Lovely dinner, cuppa tae, USA biscuits, and the Philosophers Stone on the telly.

Permission to say AWWWWW YEEAAAHHHH!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭BadMoonRising

Family pints :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭Junco Partner

If it weren't for late night Fifa with the lads life would be a little grayer. Performing miracles with aguero can turn even the worst days around. I am the proverbial bomb.

Im binge Watching Friends. its so much better now because i understand all the sex and references

• Registered Users Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭pajor

About to leave for Dublin Airport to pick up my gf.

It's times like these that it feels like what makes the difference between existing and living.

Deep I know. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 11,156 ✭✭✭✭HugsiePie

pajor wrote: »
    About to leave for Dublin Airport to pick up my gf.

It's times like these that it feels like what makes the difference between existing and living.

Deep I know. :P

35xyux.jpg

Definitely not tonight. :p :pac: :D

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

pajor wrote: »
    Definitely not tonight. :p :pac: :D

Giggity.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,831 ✭✭✭Peanut Butter Jelly

Cover your diddle before you fiddle her middle.

Or you'll end up with a person who is liddle

Always. :p

Exactly Hugsie, I don't want any. :pac:

HugsiePie wrote: »
    Pretty sure you dont have to "cover your diddle" if shes inflatable, unless she was preowned :pac:

Don't judge our forbidden love. :pac:

• Advertisement

I wrote a 5,000 word essay in 22 hours.

Time for sleep.

• Registered Users Posts: 818 ✭✭✭MauraTheThird

I just came home from 4 days in LiverCOOL with Pharmacy. Some of the best days I've ever had!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭marko93

I ordered a French Press for making coffee the other day and it arrived today. Infinitely better than the Moka Pot I had. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,156 ✭✭✭✭HugsiePie

Vroom vroom Im on the bus to college :D:D:D

HugsiePie wrote: »
    Vroom vroom Im on the bus to college :D:D:D

Sarcasm much? :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭The Pheasant2

Feeling very happy today; not sure why...

Who needs an excuse anyway?! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭aleatorio

In such a good place right now :D
    Cant wait to start back in college and move back next week, it cant come soon enough! My modules look so interesting this semester and I love my elective :cool:
    Getting my tragus and my rook pierced next weekend which Im hella excited for cos Ive been waiting for sooo long to get the guts to do it!
    Going to Kerry with my boyfriend and all his friends the first weekend of college, and to say Im excited is an understatement :o
    UCD is having a Harry Potter Ball, and Im so excited for it :o
    Im going to budapest in 2 months with all of my course for 5 days, and I havent been abroad with friends before so Im pumped :D

Basically, life is goooooood :cool:

Makes me realise how much I must have disliked college really. :o

Do you ever feel like things are starting to come together in your life. I really am confused by how happy and confident I've been feeling the last few weeks. Work is going well pay rise on the horizon. All the gym work means people say nice things to me now. . And two weeks holidays to myself. Everything is starting to come up Junco.
    2015 is off to a good start.

• Advertisement

I'm so tired I'm actually getting to go to bed and sleep now. Making the most of this. We shall see ye tomorrow

Advertisement