Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭Jhcx

Just installed Windows 10. I like playing with new toys. also got my invitation to inbox. disappointed so far to say the least. feels ver cluttered and makes no sense. But lets hope 10 beats 7 like 7 beat xp lol. its funny how i fall in love with every second generation of windows. loved 98, then xp then 7 and 10 is looking like a bright future. and i also got kitkat 4.4.4 and i can screen record. omg. i appreciate the small things in life cause its full of so much negativity

• Registered Users Posts: 1,831 ✭✭✭Peanut Butter Jelly

HugsiePie wrote: »
    Dad got back from the states today

Bought back a big bag of kisses just for me

Yall mother fúckers be jelly :cool:

Yes. I'm Peanut Butter flavour.

• Registered Users Posts: 818 ✭✭✭MauraTheThird

I turned 21 yesterday and a big mad family party and it was great!

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭MissD93

every thing is finally coming up Milhouse, I've got a job , and ive decided on a degree that I'm really excited about, and have the points for so no more talk of re - repeating the aul leaving cert,

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 6,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

The last few days have been AMAZING. Mam and Dad bought me a pair of beats because I worked 35 hours, and I got a job yesterday. AND I get paid for the training.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭Junco Partner

2 days off, Pink Floyd on the stereo, gta online, a bag full of sunshine and some munch. All I need now is some company and this would be quite a kickass day.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,891 ✭✭✭iamanengine

2 days off, Pink Floyd on the stereo, gta online, a bag full of sunshine and some munch. All I need now is some company and this would be quite a kickass day.

I'd like to know more about this bag of sunshine you've got yourself :P

• Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

I'd like to know more about this bag of sunshine you've got yourself :P

I would like you to know that I saw you in college for the first time ever yesterday! Great times. I don't understand how people sit on the ground floor of the library when there's so much noise but good for you :cool:

We got a date for our staff party at work. It's been a long year. Nice boost of morale. Our livers shall suffer for our happiness

Gots mine this weekend

• Advertisement

Twill be the first time I'll see most of them in a social setting. Whiskey and sexual tension ftw!

Slow Show wrote: »
    I would like you to know that I saw you in college for the first time ever yesterday! Great times. I don't understand how people sit on the ground floor of the library when there's so much noise but good for you :cool:

Bottom floor is the law library, that's where my peeps are :P I'm gunna be there everyday til closing until after exams :( Great times indeed, along with that time I seen you in Electric I think!

Bottom floor is the law library, that's where my peeps are :P I'm gunna be there everyday til closing until after exams :( Great times indeed, along with that time I seen you in Electric I think!

Sucks to be you, second floor is where all the real fun happens! I'll be there until closing too until the 18th, looking forward to all the library-associated banter ahead of me. :pac: *cries a little*

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

I haven't been in the UL library since 2011.

Love having a building dedicated to my department. <3 :P

Started the Gym again. Feel great. forgot how much i missed swimming.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

I'm coming home for Christmas! And my mum doesn't know and its going to be amazing!

So this year in college I've been going through quite a bit (
    casual drug use which I thought was awesome at the time and now I feel so stupid, random bouts of depression/anxiety, and generally being crap at college...)

Now, I've more or less quit the
    casual drug use
    and have just studied the SH*T out of Land Law and have covered all the topics I needed to 9 whole days before my exam!!!!

I feel f***** awesome :D:D:D:D:D

Sucks to be you, second floor is where all the real fun happens! I'll be there until closing too until the 18th, looking forward to all the library-associated banter ahead of me. :pac: *cries a little*

Do you ever get the sense in the RR that you can actually feel the stress and fear? :pac:

There has been little library banter yet, should pick up during study week! I miss the Spotted in James Hardiman page :(

Do you ever get the sense in the RR that you can actually feel the stress and fear? :pac:

There has been little library banter yet, should pick up during study week! I miss the Spotted in James Hardiman page :(

I actually generally steer clear of the RR tbh, it just feels so claustrophobic and stress-y, it actually really depresses me (on the three-ish occasions I've gone there). It doesn't help that my class makes up a fair chunk of its regulars. I much prefer the library, more chill (lol) and a generally nicer atmosphere.

Fingers crossed that the banter does indeed pick up. :pac: I'm aiming to be in at 9 every day to be sure of my seat, maybe the best fun happens in the morning. Yeah you'd really notice its absence, the person over it must have graduated last year, very disappointing. :(

Yeah Meds dominate the RR, I know most of the 2nd meds and they fill the place!
    I prefer the RR as I usually do my best study in the 6pm - 12am period! Plus the fact that I find it impossible to get up in time to get a seat in the library now, it's gunna be pretty much full just after opening all this week :(

Oh, and I think that fb page got shut down, it got a load of complaints :pac:

• Advertisement

HugsiePie wrote: »
    I prefer the rr over the library

Library has too many people and the rr is just more aesthetically pleasing-the fact that the colour of the walls is more important to me than the general atmosphere of the place shows just how focused I am on my study :/ :pac:

I think imma take up permanent residence in the nursing library tho i feel tucked away and hidden from everyone else

Only thing is the no coffee rule :mad:

The nursing library's not bad actually, I was exiled there the one day I failed to get up in time last week, there's not much to look at so it works well for someone as easily-distracted as me. The second floor is where my library heart truly lies however.
    Yeah Meds dominate the RR, I know most of the 2nd meds and they fill the place!
    I prefer the RR as I usually do my best study in the 6pm - 12am period! Plus the fact that I find it impossible to get up in time to get a seat in the library now, it's gunna be pretty much full just after opening all this week :(

Oh, and I think that fb page got shut down, it got a load of complaints :pac:
    https://www.facebook.com/SpottedNuigLibrary?fref=ts Is this not it, no?

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 6,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

I got up at 1pm and I'm sitting at home about to study. The life of a commuter.

I GOTS A TICKET FOR THE BLACKOUT AND I'M SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW I'LL GET TO SEE THEM BEFORE THEY SPLIT UP YAY

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

I didn't do any study today, but I did finish all of my Christmas shopping. And I didn't even leave my room! Seriously, in a couple of days there may actually be a convoy of courier vans parked outside my door. :o

Had my Anatomy exam today, came out a bit discouraged because I felt shaky on a lot of questions. In what is usually a stupid and pointless endeavour, I looked up answers after the exam, and got right most of the questions I didn't feel I had, I think I may have gotten a first :D now if the spot test and all the rest go as well...still though, great confidence boost for the rest, buzzin' :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭aleatorio

Had my Anatomy exam today, came out a bit discouraged because I felt shaky on a lot of questions. In what is usually a stupid and pointless endeavour, I looked up answers after the exam, and got right most of the questions I didn't feel I had, I think I may have gotten a first :D now if the spot test and all the rest go as well...still though, great confidence boost for the rest, buzzin' :D

Anatomy.... *shudder*
    Have an anatomy test on monday.. currently pretending that it doesn't exist :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 781 ✭✭✭LoveLamps

grant came! money money money, clothes clothes clothes

Cigarettes are awful awful things. But; after six hours without a break because the whole of Limerick seems to be ordering pizza from us, I'm sitting out in the smoking area devouring them. If it was a choice between sex or cigarrettes now I'd happily continue my dry spell just for some nicotine nirvana.

Puff puff puff puff puff O_o

LoveLamps wrote: »
    grant came! money money money, clothes clothes clothes

And thats how lovelamps was poor again.

• Advertisement

I had an exam today and it went terribly and I totally blanked...but f*ck it who cares, one exam left then Xmas!!!!!!! :D

Advertisement