Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Aoifey! wrote: »
    3 and a half years :)<3

ghey

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭IHeartChemistry

Soooooooooo....HE ASKED ME OUT :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D :D:D:D:D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

My shag week condom tally is 17 for day one. I also have a ton of pina colada flavoured lube. If any girls are in the Arklow area...

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭jay phelan

Scanning lots of old photographs onto my laptop. Some I of me I didn't know existed.. I love this :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,390 ✭✭✭Doublechinlolz

Didn't know what to write on my girlfriends Valentines card so I settled for an original poem:
    Roses are red,
    Violets are blue,
    I don't like poetry,
    Neither do you.
    Now I just hope she really doesn't like poetry... :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,390 ✭✭✭Doublechinlolz

My shag week condom tally is 17 for day one. I also have a ton of pina colada flavoured lube. If any girls are in the Arklow area...

Cube is gone. And Junkybox is for junkies. How will you do it!

Yeah..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

RAAAAAG WEEEEEK :D!

• Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭Hairycopper

Cannot wait for tomorrow, just me my best friend and perhaps the other friend depending on work, pizza and Mr.Vodka!!

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭floutingmaxims

Just got a Valentine's Day text from an old flame, made me smile :) Now today sucks a little bit less :pac:

UV party tonight, and I got UV hairspray!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭DoBhrionn

Got a new phone!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I loves it already!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭Salty

I felt so bad the last couple of weeks over the camera my boyfriend got me for my birthday, it got so badly water damaged and was completely dead. He got me a new one for Valentine's Day, completely out of the blue.:) I better mind this one with my life! :L

• Registered Users Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Conor108

In case it happens again, you're supposed to put them in a small bag of rice and that draws moisture out or some magic like that. A combo of that and an overnight stay in the hotpress seemed to fix my phone one time it got soaked.

Conor108 wrote: »
    In case it happens again, you're supposed to put them in a small bag of rice and that draws moisture out or some magic like that. A combo of that and an overnight stay in the hotpress seemed to fix my phone one time it got soaked.

We actually did that! It was beyond repair it seems:( He wouldn't have spent so much money again if the other one wasn't a complete right off!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Awh what a lovely thing your boyfriend did :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭marko93

_meehan_ wrote: »
    We actually did that! It was beyond repair it seems:( He wouldn't have spent so much money again if the other one wasn't a complete right off!
    What camera did he get you this time? :)

marko93 wrote: »
    What camera did he get you this time? :)

The same one, except red!:) Nikon Coolpix!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭marko93

_meehan_ wrote: »
    The same one, except red!:) Nikon Coolpix!
    Nice one, lovely little cameras :)

Ah lads...quare RAG week!

I did a really really good thing last night and now I feel so good about myself :).

We found a really drunk but obviously harmless guy standing outside in the freezing cold after losing all his friends and his phone at half 4 in the morning. He was too drunk to remember any numbers or where he was meant to go. He wasn't even looking for a place to stay, just in a corner trying to keep warm. So we brought him in, set him up with a blanket, let him get some sleep, and once he sobered up gave him my phone to ring his friend. He was so grateful in the morning, saying he owed us his life and that he'd repay us some day and all this. Just made me feel really good about myself for actually helping someone out when they were in need.

And I hope if someday I'm in the same situation that someone'd do the same for me. Karma and all that shizz :)

Oh, and 3,500th post! This is a great post for that :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

Making an epic dinner tonight. Chicken wings, followed by mac and cheese with bacon and then some banana cheesecake for after. Nommmm comfort food ftw.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭IHeartChemistry

Stuff is sorted with the housemates pretty much so happy out! Also, the new boyfriend did the cutest things ever for me yesterday! He's so amazing and aaaaaaahhhh I'm going red after it :D Havent felt this happy in like...well...ever! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭Junco Partner

think my grant is finally coming in on Monday.

14669610.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 7,962 ✭✭✭jumpguy

Well...that was certainly a day to remember! O_O

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

I got my sister banned from twitter for sending abusive tweets to the Discovery Channel, ahaha

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

the craic was had :) even though there was an "omg i wanna just wither away and hide in a cornern" embarasing moment, it was good craic.. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

I had the first sleep I've had in months without nightmares or being afraid of the dark or the monsters and without constantly waking up :D brilliant it was. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Robby91

No hangover!

success-kid.jpeg

Now I just need to raid my brothers fridge :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 747 ✭✭✭Aragneer

Seeing my family for the weekend after two weeks of no puppy and no real contact...I actually cannot wait..

• Advertisement

@jefreywithonef, that was really helpful advice you gave in the arrrgh thread, thanks! I had a powerpoint and then extra notes written on cards. I also brought the book I was discussing up with me, it definitely helps to have something a bit bigger to hold to keep your hands steady!

The presentation went really well in the end, got a 1.1! And I also got my Dorian Gray essay back - another 1.1:D Next to one of my concluding sentences, the tutor had written "Yes!"..love when that happens:P

Advertisement