Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭skyscraperblue

Tomorrow: NO STUDYING :D
    I've done seven 7-hour days of study this week and feel absolutely & completely justified in taking a day off to go shopping and read books.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭eVeNtInE

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭vtec_vixen

Tis Saturday and I dont have to work........ Drinkies later... I reckon soooo :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

1st proper drive in the car today. Was on the road just going around for about 2 hours.
    Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehheheheheh
    me-gusta-creepy-me-gusta.png

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

Had a really nice week :) Birthday went well, party was amazing if a little dramatic, my friends are brilliant, and I just got home to find out my sister and her boyfriend are moving into an apartment together! :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Had the nicest day with my girlfriend <3 we went out today, had lunch at nandos, she's on the couch watching wall.e now. Love her so much.

• Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭Banjo Fella

I... um... think I got hit on, tonight? I'm not really sure, as that sort of thing doesn't happen very often! Planetary alignment o' doom variety of often. She occasionally pointed out how not enough people were dancing in the pub I was in, in a kind of oh-look-I'm-pointedly-lingering-on-that-statement manner. And at one point she suddenly mentioned that I'm apparently a cool person, and directly asked if I have a girlfriend... after which she kind of conversationally back-pedalled a bit. Is this a rough approximation of what it's like for other people to express their presumably non-dubious interest in you? Man, that was confusing and awkward, but a nice confidence boost all the same! And it was nice to talk to such a lovely person. ...yay, I think?

• Registered Users Posts: 881 ✭✭✭AtomicKoala

I love that feeling when you get a good chunk of study done after ages of putting it off :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

Just found Sims for the PC while cleaning out my room.

Goodbye life.

• Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭Hairycopper

Generally hate Sunday because they tend to be boring and I can't sit still for more than a few minutes. For once, I'm enjoying the slow pace and mellowness(?) and soaking up some vitamin D :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭HandsomeDivil

Ridiculously excited about new blur song! Under The West Way! <3

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

My feet were killing me after work so my mum made me a foot bath thing. Soooo good, even if the dogs keep trying to drink from it!

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭HandsomeDivil

Ridiculously excited about new blur song! Under The West Way! <3

Just heard this, I love it, it's amazing! Shame on all of you for not sharing my excitement!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭Junco Partner

the name is enough to make me love it.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭brummytom

I said the other week how happy I was to meet one of my musical heroes. Saw him in concert tonight, then went for a brilliant session with him after. Mental craic. School at 7... Eurfhhh. Such an amazing night though, and he played my banjo!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

I love mid term, and I had a reeeally good sleep :)

so to follow up on a post from a few days ago. logged into the student portal today and... my grant came i get the full grant wasn't sure if i would and seeing as my first instalment never came i get the two payments today. so ya first time i've felt anyway happy in a while. life is good.

now i understand some of you may not have recieved a grant today and so are understandably not in such a good mood so here is a video of a laughing baby. enjoy

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Foggy I know the feeling! Have the satisfaction of paying off a large chunk of rent this evening. Won't owe anything till the end of April

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

i actually owe my grandfather 3 quarters of it but at least i'll have a grand to myself :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

My brother just bought me a Kindle! I wont get it for a while, it has to be shipped to New York then his girlfriend is going to send to my way. I'm so excited this is like the best present I've ever gotten, totally worth all the missed birthdays!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭marko93

Lawliet wrote: »
    My brother just bought me a Kindle! I wont get it for a while, it has to be shipped to New York then his girlfriend is going to send to my way. I'm so excited this is like the best present I've ever gotten, totally worth all the missed birthdays!

I envy you! I'd love one.

• Registered Users Posts: 600 ✭✭✭Mollikins

Just found Sims for the PC while cleaning out my room.

Goodbye life.

Oh God. I loved the Sims! Can totally understand your addiction soccy! :D

*Digs out old discs* :pac:

Compliments from one of my tutors made me smile loads today! :)

went to the open mic night in the campus bar, great craic, good crowd for the first time since last semester. walked out side when that was over and there was a guitar session underway in the courtyard two hours of passing two guitars and a cajun around to all of us who could play. best night in a long time everything from rubberbandits to bob marley being played. sitting at home now finishing two cans and and new pouch of tobacco on the night my grant came in.
    BEST .NIGHT.EVER

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Jamie Starr

Blasting the White Album in my room. Way better than going to university.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,390 ✭✭✭Doublechinlolz

KANYE AND JAY Z IN THE O2 JUNE THE EIGHTH! OHMAHGAH.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,014 ✭✭✭Colm!

Plan for the week: SELL JUSTICE TICKETS; GET KANYE TICKETS.

That is, unless Kanye clashes with work. At which point I just realised that Justice'd also clash with work... I overlooked that. Either way WOOOO. WATCH THE THRONEEE

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭marko93

Should be getting my ticket in the morning for that gig. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭skyscraperblue

This is a weird thing to think, but, I LOVE the mocks.
    Go to school, empty brain onto page, come home, look over a few notes, relax.
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭Legwinski

brummytom wrote: »
    Eurfhhh. Such an amazing night, he played my banjo!

Waaaaayyy :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

Thought I only had 6 euro for food, but I just found a tenner in my pocket :D:D:D now I can buy food for today AND tomorrow.

I'm actually so happy right now :p

Advertisement