Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Aoifey! wrote: »
    Great night Wednesday and a good day yesterday...despite skipping college :p. I love living with 2 of the people I'm closest to <3

Do you actually go to college?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

Do you actually go to college?

Rarely, very rarely. I'm also meant to have 80% attendance.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Jamie Starr

I GOT STROOPWAFELS WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,918 ✭✭✭Meowth

finished my mocks :D:D:D
    Midterm :D wooohooo :)

• Registered Users Posts: 600 ✭✭✭Mollikins

On mid-term! :)

Heading to Cork tomorrow to do some shopping. Probably going to end up spending every cent of my birthday money! :D

My friend has an interview tomorrow for a job she is absolutely perfect for. Fingers crossed everything goes ok!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭marko93

Getting new headphones. Well, it's a yaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh for me

>_>

<_<

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭HandsomeDivil

Just found the mother of all Pokemon card stashes.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ3ZDZ2pIiNwhCr9cKNMWFS6SL2twG-ydVnuDy_0lH9WTrOCv_2-g

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Jamie Starr

Building a website with help from a YouTube tutorial. The guy doing the tutorial sounds eerily like Charlie Sheen. Winning.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,014 ✭✭✭Colm!

had a class day with some friends I haven't seen in a while. really good to get in touch with people worth talking to again, as things in my town slowly get worse.

also, similar to AM, my website is coming on OK too (doesn't work in Internet Explorer for some inane reason)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Mr. Rager

Skiing for a week tomorrow :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

Colm! wrote: »
    had a class day with some friends I haven't seen in a while. really good to get in touch with people worth talking to again, as things in my town slowly get worse.

also, similar to AM, my website is coming on OK too (doesn't work in Internet Explorer for some inane reason)

It's pretty good, but I think it needs more animated gifs.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Conor108

I love the college meme pages. There I said it.

It's pretty good, but I think it needs more animated gifs.

Fixed?

victory is yours, warrior of the net.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭Screaminmidget

Probably because IE is ****.. As long as it works in firefox you're laughing!!

• Registered Users Posts: 881 ✭✭✭AtomicKoala

Probably because IE is ****.. As long as it works in firefox you're laughing!!

Yeah tbf, I don't think grannies, 6 year olds or middle aged men will want to see Colm's site, them being IE's userbase.

Actually I was talking about IE9, which people keep telling me is a good browser (even though it doesn't seem to like CSS at all), and also the default one in UCC, where I'll be judged :L

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

Sitting in a bin at night is more fun than I actually thought! :)

Yeah tbf, I don't think grannies, 6 year olds or middle aged men will want to see Colm's site, them being IE's userbase.

Well, best hope no record label managers decide to visit his site, then. Wouldn't want them to miss out on the next big thing (I think I meant Colm) because the site won't load in their browser.

on a last derailing note, I'm actually meant to be re-doing my Dad's company's website that will probably hit an IE-using audience. so learning workarounds for the browser's stupidity now would be a good way to prepare for that job

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

Gonna get so much money this weekend for working. Half of it is going towards RAG week for definite!

And I'm getting a raise next week. Love my life!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

Just got a free visit to the zoo as part of my behavior module. I'd never been to the zoo before, and everything is just so much cuter in real life, especially the red pandas! We had to look at some non cute animals and take notes, but once that was done a few of us went off to find some big cats and wolves! I think I have a new favorite animal; Snow leopards. They're just so beautiful and fluffy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Indiego

Lawliet wrote: »
    Just got a free visit to the zoo as part of my behavior module. I'd never been to the zoo before, and everything is just so much cuter in real life, especially the red pandas! We had to look at some non cute animals and take notes, but once that was done a few of us went off to find some big cats and wolves! I think I have a new favorite animal; Snow leopards. They're just so beautiful and fluffy!

I was in the zoo today too :D I spent about half an hour going 'awwhhhhhh' at the red pandas... :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭JamJamJamJam

M&S* wrote: »
    Sitting in a bin at night is more fun than I actually thought! :)

...!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

...!!

Bins provide shelter, warmth and dry seating areas :)

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

3 hours round trip to see some pirate metal?
    Yarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

• Registered Users Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

Indiego wrote: »
    I was in the zoo today too :D I spent about half an hour going 'awwhhhhhh' at the red pandas... :o
    Heh did you see lots of people with sheets of paper talking about signalling and olfactory senses? I swear about half my course decided to go to the zoo today, everywhere I looked there was prams and Trinity students :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 600 ✭✭✭Mollikins

Successful days shopping yesterday. Got pretty much everything I wanted to get and still had money left over! God I love student discounts! :D

Oooh and it's my Dads birthday tomorrow. We forgot to order a cake for him so I'm gonna bake him one! Think I might use the heart-shaped tins seeing as it's Valentines Day on Tuesday. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭Junco Partner

we added a new flavour to the milky mix milkshakes at work today, creme egg chunk things.

funk yeah! have the spoil a few bags so i can bring em home. mwuah ha ha

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

3 and a half years :)<3

Advertisement