Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,962 ✭✭✭jumpguy

The hangover from last night is being countered by this beautiful, sunny morning :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

jumpguy wrote: »
    The hangover from last night is being countered by this beautiful, sunny morning :D

Lol wut?

It was -1 when I was going to college this morning. That was at 9. I'm so glad I didn't have to leave at 7.15 this morning that would have been awfull. That can be my yaaahh >.>

Double post >.<

My friend and I have decided to enter this. It looks like so much fun, and we've 8 months to get fit for it, I think we're going to aim to do the mini marathon in June. So excited for it I've always wanted to do something like it, who doesn't like getting covered in mud? Also means I'll be in better shape than I am now! :)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,865 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Met one of my very favourite people for a late lunch today. :) I posted this on his Facebook page yesterday, but I'm sure people here will appreciate it too! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭almostnever

Accepted my Erasmus offer earlier. Off to Paris for an academic year come August, I cannot wait! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,383 ✭✭✭Aoibheann

Aw that's fantastic, almostnever! I saw some of your posts about it in tLL, which college did you get in the end? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,962 ✭✭✭jumpguy

Pigwidgeon wrote: »
    Lol wut?

It was -1 when I was going to college this morning. That was at 9. I'm so glad I didn't have to leave at 7.15 this morning that would have been awfull. That can be my yaaahh >.>

I was out and about at 10ish, it was very cold in the shade but grand in the sun. Very bright and lovely clear sky, nice fresh cool air, I enjoyed it! :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭almostnever

Aoibheann wrote: »
    Aw that's fantastic, almostnever! I saw some of your posts about it in tLL, which college did you get in the end? :D

Thanks a million <3 I got Sciences Po :D SO EXCITED!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,383 ✭✭✭Aoibheann

Thanks a million <3 I got Sciences Po :D SO EXCITED!

YAY! Amazing! My friend's there atm so if you want any info on the place I can put you guys in touch. \o/ I am insanely jealous, I adore Paris! I'll have to visit. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 881 ✭✭✭AtomicKoala

Gym was tough. But now I feel so ripped etc.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭IHeartChemistry

SarahBeep! wrote: »
    ULies roadtrip to see Meehan and IHeartChemistry?? :P

HELLS YEA! :D:D:D:D:D

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay... I GOTS A MISS PIGGY TSHIRT :D:D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭ohthebaby

I just cooked the most amazing chips ever (go me), I was taken to a lovely crepe restaurant this evening, I have a lovely day trip planned for Saturday and my new exercise regime is getting off to a good start, despite the delicious chips. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

didn't go out or anything but still had the craic :D ah lads, good times..

edit: also nothing better than skipping a lecture to go to a hurling match with your friends. N'awwwh.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭Salty

Cleaned up at work today...twenty-something sales and an order:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭IHeartChemistry

Its almost RAG week :D:D:D and I'm all better! aaaaand possibly have a new man in my life :D Eeeeeeek!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭Junco Partner

500g of tobacco for 52 euros :D Cancer has never come so delicously cheap!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

Had a great few days with friends. A mixture of mad sessions and just hanging out and having the craic. I love my friends :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Mr. Rager

Kit-Kat Double Choc, cup of tae, nostalgic music = #triwinning

So, I made my friend a box of cupcakes for her birthday the other day. She just text me saying her mum was really impressed with them and wanted me to make her a batch of some for next week. For money.

I know I've made cakes in work and stuff that have been paid for, but this is different. Much much better, now I just need to figure out how much to charge her :/

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

So, I made my friend a box of cupcakes for her birthday the other day. She just text me saying her mum was really impressed with them and wanted me to make her a batch of some for next week. For money.

I know I've made cakes in work and stuff that have been paid for, but this is different. Much much better, now I just need to figure out how much to charge her :/

What do you feel your time and skill is worth?

• Advertisement

Leftyflip wrote: »
    What do you feel your time and skill is worth?

$11,000,000. I only accept Nigerian dollars.

Basically, I haven't a clue

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

$11,000,000. I only accept Nigerian dollars.

That's acceptable :P
    Can it be wired to your bank account when you give me your details? :pac:

Leftyflip wrote: »
    That's acceptable :P
    Can it be wired to your bank account when you give me your details? :pac:

My account has been compromised by Prince Paul Abdul XIV, I feel it would be safer to use yours or another third parties account. All I need is your address, copy of ID, bank details and finger prints. I will split my payment with you 50%.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭Screaminmidget

Rag week!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Mr. Rager

Superbowl is awesomeballs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

Through the best timetabling mistake of all time, and the absence of one of my lecturers, my class got off at 11am. Sweeeeet.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

Going to see Terry Pratchett tonight! Can't wait

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

Had a golden day today at college. so proud of myself :D

even if I was moaning to my friends for most of the lectures.. "why are you making me go to thiiiisss!" but the after feeling once I made it through those tedious 2 hour lectures was quite nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

Spicy cheese = YUM!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭marko93

1 assignment done. 1 to go.

tumblr_lmd6nvez1m1qafrh6.gif

Advertisement