Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

aaaaaarrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhh

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Last night the attic door in our bathroom fell out and hit our toilet splitting it in two and causing the top hall to flood. T'was absoultely hilarrrrious.

But now the village manager doesn't believe the story. WHICH IS TRUE. Sigh.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

What does the village manager think ye were doing? :pac:

"Er yeah, someone was reeeeaaaallly constipated and took a whole box of motillium, when the evacuation occurred, this *points at cracked bowl* was the result." :pac: :pac: :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

What does the village manager think ye were doing? :pac:

"Er yeah, someone was reeeeaaaallly constipated and took a whole box of motillium, when the evacuation occurred, this *points at cracked bowl* was the result." :pac: :pac: :pac:

I actually don't know. Still laughing about it though. An eventful sober Tuesday night anyways :P

Still, I am not paying. Because we didn't do anything wrong. We have picture evidence of the attic door....not in the attic!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

Noel2k9 wrote: »
    I'm going to UL open day on my own on Friday.. scarrrry shtuff.. I never do stuff on my own :pac::o

I'll be there. :pac: You can totes awkwardly wave at me and I'll pretend to my friends I don't know you...:)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭bluejay14

Last night the attic door in our bathroom fell out and hit our toilet splitting it in two and causing the top hall to flood. T'was absoultely hilarrrrious.

Who has an attic door in a bathroom in the first place??:confused:

But anyway.......me is really really tired.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭IHeartChemistry

Hahaha...reading that kinda made my day :p Ohh student residences...how fun! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,378 ✭✭✭Duffy the Vampire Slayer

First class with a new lecturer and I mixed up the times arriving an hour late. Now I look like the bold boy of the class.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭marko93

Why do you take it out on me everytime? I'm trying to be nice and helpful. You're my girlfriend, but you're really fúcking this up for yourself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭J_E

First class with a new lecturer and I mixed up the times arriving an hour late. Now I look like the bold boy of the class.
    Look on bright side, you were allowed in right?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,390 ✭✭✭Doublechinlolz

I have a stalker. She asks my frind every night where we're going at lunch, and appears there the next day. Then she texts me straight after we leave. She tags me in photos when i was younger. She talks to my little brother on fb. She doesn't even know him. Some people are actually scary :/

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

MarkD09 wrote: »
    I have a stalker. She asks my frind every night where we're going at lunch, and appears there the next day. Then she texts me straight after we leave. She tags me in photos when i was younger. She talks to my little brother on fb. She doesn't even know him. Some people are actually scary :/

Is she pweeetttty? That's all that matters really. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,390 ✭✭✭Doublechinlolz

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    Is she pweeetttty? That's all that matters really. :pac:

No! That's the worst thing! And I already have a giiirl :mad:
    Freak like!

MarkD09 wrote: »
    No! That's the worst thing! And I already have a giiirl :mad:
    Freak like!

I'd gladly take the stalker off ya at this stage tbh! :pac: *sobs with loneliness in a corner* :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭RHunce

One of the lads called the Kilmurry village manager a paedo in his drunken state and got kicked out! Consider yourself lucky!

• Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭DoBhrionn

I'm so mentally tired, struggled to complete a narrative essay about a mystery...and then this DCG project...UGGHH...
    There's not enough hours in the day :(

Also I don't want to shorten my hours in work before Christmas. I need the money!

RHunce wrote: »
    One of the lads called the Kilmurry village manager a paedo in his drunken state and got kicked out! Consider yourself lucky!

Ah lads, I'm loving these stories. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

We have to do this group chemistry project, we were assigned random groups and told we could pick any topic we wanted so long as we could link it back to chemistry. But the topics that were picked were quite frankly boring, most were very generic teenage things to do a chemistry project on (alcohol and hormones basically), except for one which was just boring on multiple levels.
    The topics were submitted anyway, and then this evening we all got a email with a list of topics that have been used a lot over the previous years and shouldn't be used again. All of our teenagery topics are on the list, looks like we'll be stuck with the boring one.
    If I have to spend the next five months researching that I might cry. I don't think anyone even cares that much about this subject.
    I'm just really disappointed about this

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭Craguls

Lawliet wrote: »
    We have to do this group chemistry project, we were assigned random groups and told we could pick any topic we wanted so long as we could link it back to chemistry. But the topics that were picked were quite frankly boring, most were very generic teenage things to do a chemistry project on (alcohol and hormones basically), except for one which was just boring on multiple levels.
    The topics were submitted anyway, and then this evening we all got a email with a list of topics that have been used a lot over the previous years and shouldn't be used again. All of our teenagery topics are on the list, looks like we'll be stuck with the boring one.
    If I have to spend the next five months researching that I might cry. I don't think anyone even cares that much about this subject.
    I'm just really disappointed about this

I had the potato famine as mine.

Evidence there's always worse.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Lawliet wrote: »
    The topics were submitted anyway, and then this evening we all got a email with a list of topics that have been used a lot over the previous years and shouldn't be used again.
    Would it not have been more sensible to send out that list *before* you submitted your topics? 0_o

• Registered Users Posts: 7,962 ✭✭✭jumpguy

A bit on the late side...11AM lecture tomorrow...ugh...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Dear birefringence,

I hate you.

Sarah

Dear Eugene Hecht,

You are useless and so is your book.

Sarah

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

Would it not have been more sensible to send out that list *before* you submitted your topics? 0_o
    They're claiming to have sent the email two days ago. Strangely no one recieved it until five o'clock yesterday :rolleyes:

Note to self: ALWAYS submit projects on time..... this bitch not only ruined last week, but is now ruining a night when I've no college the next day and should be getting langered right now. :( **** you GM!

• Registered Users Posts: 780 ✭✭✭cheesefiend

I'm the biggest idiot that has ever lived. I left my keys in work today for the third time in about a month, I have no way to open up tomorrow morning. I sent my boss and manager a text but neither text back. I think they're may be something medically wrong with me, nobody could be this much of a dope.

Edit: Ok, slightly over-dramatic. I've calmed down and realised this is not the end of the world. I'll figure something out.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

I completely forgot about the staff night out that was happening after work and left my change of clothes in college. Now I don't get to party with the cast of mamma Mia and it was like the first time the cast have invited us all out since I've worked there.

So píssed off. I'm never leaving anything in my locker again.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

All I've eaten today is M&M's and pappadums :/

• Registered Users Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭Jackobyte

RAAARRRRRWWWWW! I have to write my speech for a debate for tomorrow and I don't even have the research done yet... Why am I always so ridiculously unorganized since TY? :/

• Registered Users Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Conor108

Aoifey! wrote: »
    All I've eaten today is M&M's and pappadums :/

More of a yeaaahhhhh tbh. M&M's <3

• Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭Bonkers_xOx

Ugghhh I wanna go back to secondary school...

Ugghhh I wanna go back to secondary school...

I just wanna go back to first year of college. :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭shadowninty

Ugh really not looking forward to competition this weekend. Why did I put myself forward?? So much stress

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement