Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

aaaaaarrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhh

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

At times, it's tempting just to crawl under this desk, curl up in a little ball, and sob uncontrollably until the world seems like a fun place again.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭EuropeanSon

Advanced Classical Mechanics is making me feel somewhat stupid. :(

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

Advanced Classical Mechanics is making me feel somewhat stupid. :(

That's how a lot of my modules are making me feel this year. Such a step up from first year to second year :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 18,996 ✭✭✭✭gozunda

arrggghhhhh....Why do people not reply to enquiries by email or snailmail????....like whats the point of having email / post if people are not going to reply...like get yer finger out :mad: I hate this

• Registered Users Posts: 2,390 ✭✭✭Doublechinlolz

19.gif
    Story of my life :(

• Advertisement

That's how a lot of my modules are making me feel this year. Such a step up from first year to second year :eek:
    It's not the step up, more so the lecturer. Somebody asks a question and he looks amazed at how they could possibly be so dense as to need further explanation on top of the (very) brief outline he has already given.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

MarkD09 wrote: »
    Story of my life :(

For some reason, I can't come up with an alternate method of neatening my hair! I MUST SHOWER FOR MY HAIR TO BE NEAT

• Registered Users Posts: 6,383 ✭✭✭Aoibheann

It's not the step up, more so the lecturer. Somebody asks a question and he looks amazed at how they could possibly be so dense as to need further explanation on top of the (very) brief outline he has already given.

Don't worry, you get used to it.. :pac: Like, once he asked us what the solution to some integral was.. "Clearly" the answer was 7 (or something). Apparently we should have been able to automatically see that even though when actually he went about working out the integral, there was a lot of re-arranging, substitution and changing of limits etc. Yup, CLEARLY the answer was 7. So clear. >_<

Mech honestly does become a lot easier to understand, it'll just click with you at some point. :) It also helps that the paper is insanely predictable.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,924 ✭✭✭✭RolandIRL

It seems like any physics or maths lecturer has to say "Clearly" just before they do something complicated :pac:

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

Oh dear! Most of my lecturers are great this year, but there's one guy and he's just awful - so disorganised, regularly skips bits of work, goes off on tangents for about 20 minutes, etc. And it's an 'exemption' module for people in my course so we need to get a first in it to get the exemption. :(
    I'm not sure if 2nd year is more of a step up, or if I'm not cut out for it but I certainly feel a lot more stressed this year!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

Urgh I feel so sick. Work in the morning, and an exam in 2 weeks that I need to start studying for properly. Pass the lemsip...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭eVeNtInE

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭Richard Cranium

Major First World Problems: I've run out of jam and I can't find the charger for my phone. Devastated :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

Clubbing is so not fun when you're sober, boo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

Namlub wrote: »
    Clubbing is so not fun when you're sober, boo.

Nothing is fun when you're sober. I live my life in a constant alcohol-induced haze.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Major First World Problems: I've run out of jam and I can't find the charger for my phone. Devastated :(
    I think it's found you again ... >_>

947ba.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

II burned my tongue on pizza last night and its still sore!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,996 ✭✭✭✭gozunda

still 10,000 words and miles to go before I sleep....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭Salty

I got a flat tire on my car..I'm so p!ssed off over it. In fact, there are many things about my car that piss me off.

It seems that because we're practically related to the person who sold it to us, it was ok for them to sell me a car that..
    • Needed its brakes fixed.
    • Needed these things called rollbushes or something fixed (they have something to do with the suspension and steering).
    • Was filthy in and out..no joke, I found about 15 cigarette butts tucked away in a little pocket under the dash, pet hair all over the seats cos they've loads of dogs, and sticky crap which seems like melted toffee sweets or something all over the bottom of the glove compartment.
    And, worst of all, it seems we weren't even sold a car with a fcuking spare tire, and I NEED my car to go to college during the week.

My mum was giving out to me, saying she nearly regrets buying the car, to which I argued that her and dad didn't look around enough for another. She said that it's MY fault, apparently, because I wouldn't make a decision!?:confused:
    Eh, ffs, I was the one always at them to take me to view different cars. I was saying it all summer.

FML like..I'm actually raging over this whole thing!!!:mad:

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

I wonder if that College that has a degree in Star Wars has a degree in procrastination.... I think I'll google that....then I'll do my project....o wait.....better check facebook...it's been five minutes.....no wait.... i'm hungry....better eat breakfast.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

On antibiotics for the week :( Looking like a boring week ahead for me, Sigh. Might give me time to study or something :/

Aoibheann wrote: »
    Don't worry, you get used to it.. :pac: Like, once he asked us what the solution to some integral was.. "Clearly" the answer was 7 (or something). Apparently we should have been able to automatically see that even though when actually he went about working out the integral, there was a lot of re-arranging, substitution and changing of limits etc. Yup, CLEARLY the answer was 7. So clear. >_<

Mech honestly does become a lot easier to understand, it'll just click with you at some point. :) It also helps that the paper is insanely predictable.
    Does that include the Schols paper?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭IHeartChemistry

Arrrrrrrrgggggggggghhhhhhhh...just arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhh.

At times there is no words for how frustrated and how upset you get! I want another tattoo now >.< Need something to take the pain away! >.<

So many arghs today.... have to prepare two seperate radio shows for tomorrow....one of which involves finding stuff to talk about for about 40 minuts, another that involves choosing about 15 tracks from one of most favourite bands atm...and when you try whittling down the tracks...they all just sound so god damn good.....

And to top that, I won't be submitting a project today, so the max grade I'll be able to get is a B1....and I have a midterm next week that I haven't studied at all for....... /rant

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭almostnever

UGH WHY AM I NOT STUDYING? Stupid being tired all the time. I'm wasting so much time. :(

Clearly I'm not at the top of my game anymore with regards fb stalking :( These are sad times...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

Clearly I'm not at the top of my game anymore with regards fb stalking :( These are sad times...

It is true. :( Tough times, tough times. :(

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,837 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Noel2k9 wrote: »
    It is true. :( Tough times, tough times. :(

Storrrrrrrrrrry lawds?
    Im bored :(

deise_girl wrote: »
    Storrrrrrrrrrry lawds?
    Im bored :(

bbz, even you wouldn't be able to crack this mystery.
    It's like the unsolvable puzzle!!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,837 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

bbz, even you wouldn't be able to crack this mystery.
    It's like the unsolvable puzzle!!

Is it interesting?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement