Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

aaaaaarrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhh

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

Namlub wrote: »
    She was 17 and getting really sick (she had this brain thing that's really common in cavalier king charles spaniels) so I guess it was for the best in a way, I didn't even know she was going to the vet though...
    At least she lived a good long life! I'll be pretty happy if my mada makes it to 10 - he seems to have no sense and a deathwish, and is always in the vet, costing me money.

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭floutingmaxims

Ive been locked outside my apartment for about 40 mins thinkin i lost my keys.. turned my bag upside down inside out, no joy! banged on the door, no answer.. no reply from any housemates! Felt somethin in my bag.. there was a tiny tiny tiny TINY hole in it.. couldnt get out my keys so i had to tear the seam open which took an age.. finally got the keys out but the bag is destroyed! It was a nice bag too :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,605 ✭✭✭OakeyDokey

My phone has no signal and it wont register to it's proper network :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭eVeNtInE

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

eVeNtInE wrote: »

Fair play for remembering. My night was.....fine. Why do I always wake up ridic early after nights out!?!?!?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭bythewoods

eVeNtInE wrote: »

Love ya bbz xxxx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭J_E

Assignment due for Monday with little to no guidance...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

Just tell me what's wrong. Please. I don't want to play this stupid guessing game any longer!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

Aoifey! wrote: »
    Just tell me what's wrong. Please. I don't want to play this stupid guessing game any longer!
    Is this another one of those ridiculously vague posts directed at someone who'll never read it, or is it one complaining about those same posts? Damn you, ambiguity!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

Is this another one of those ridiculously vague posts directed at someone who'll never read it, or is it one complaining about those same posts? Damn you, ambiguity!
    The first one :p

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

And another project gets added to the pile. F*ck my life. Seriously. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭Jackobyte

Jackobyte wrote: »
    I'm terrified that I have ruined whatever small chance there was of ever going out with the girl I like. I knew when I did it, this was a possible consequence but it still still feels like sh*t. I was trying to help. :(
    Don't worry lad. I still occasionally talk to girls I like with all the grace of Columbo interviewing a potential suspect.
    It used be so natural with her and I f*cked it all up! Why do I ever listen to my thoughts! :mad: In this whole week, she said 2 words to me... 2 words instead of our regular daily conversations! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

Not even in Longford two minutes and I got the welcoming committee; a bunch a drunk, violent, scumbags of the female variety pushing their way into the bathroom. Home sweet home...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭bluejay14

I've got a paper cut on the knuckle of my little finger and it's stinging the hell outta me.:( I actually don't think I've ever had a paper cut so painful and I don't even remember getting it......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,014 ✭✭✭Colm!

Jackobyte wrote: »
    It used be so natural with her and I f*cked it all up! Why do I ever listen to my thoughts! :mad: In this whole week, she said 2 words to me... 2 words instead of our regular daily conversations! :(
    Been there. Fixed it. Back to normal. Best of friends.
    Admittedly I'm the worst in the world with the opposite sex, there's something about me that seems to totally repulse the ladies I've encountered (and I'm fairly sure I'm not overly unattractive or anything), but trust me man, you can sort this out. There's no point worrying about what could have been, just try to make the best of what you have and try to move on. (I realise that those words can be the most annoying thing in the world, but hear me out)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

I'm so sick :( soooo sooooo sick.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,378 ✭✭✭Duffy the Vampire Slayer

Godamn my financial problems. I'm quitting drinking for quite some time as soon as the 21st I have to go to tomorrow is over.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

Fun plans for the weekend that have been keeping me going all throughout this crap week are no more...:(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

I've been a shítty friend/girlfriend lately. I've barely even talked to anyone let alone seen anyone for weeks and it's not like they haven't been trying. I need to get my act together.

Oh why, dear chemistry department do you insist on making us write up lab reports and answer questions on topics we haven't even done yet? Now I may be a mere undergrad, but that strikes me as being incredibly stupid.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Ill be really pissed if Ireland lose...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

I drove around 490km yesterday :eek: Oh my god tired.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Rugby.

How to broach the awkward "Did you keep the receipt for that because I will never ever wear wear it" conversation. I feel bad, but I did very explicitly tell my mum not to get me jewellery; I already have a necklace that I wear all the time, I hate having things on my wrists and fingers and earrings are too fiddly and dig in my neck if I don't take them out at night. I just don't think my mum realises that you're suppose to get people presents they'll like as opposed what you think is an appropriate gift for a twenty-one-year-old female.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭Ricky91t

My ISP has for some weird reason changed my speeds back to what they were in 2007... I can't even stream a youtube video without it stopping to buffer several times. Not nice!

I do hope they've a good reason for this or I'll be changing to a company which notifies customers of drastic changes to their service.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭IHeartChemistry

Ricky91t wrote: »
    My ISP has for some weird reason changed my speeds back to what they were in 2007... I can't even stream a youtube video without it stopping to buffer several times. Not nice!

I do hope they've a good reason for this or I'll be changing to a company which notifies customers of drastic changes to their service.

Which company have done that??

I'm cold :( and would my headaches ever feck off!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

Oh the joys of living in a place with thousands of houses but no shop or, er, anything really. I was meant to get something for tonight but my mum decided to take the car for like twelve hours without telling me, five euro watered down drinks all night it is then...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

Apparently I'm ****ing up my life :/

And I spent my last 20 euro on a Taxi home :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭Ricky91t

Which company have done that??

I'm cold :( and would my headaches ever feck off!

The company that we have at my house in Kerry, permanet.

Another argh, I'm also rapidly running out of Money and my landlord informed me I'm a week behind on rent which means the money I thought I could live off now is for rent as well and I think I need to get my bike serviced... Fun weeks ahead.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭degausserxo

Blah. I do not feel dissimilar to poop. Big spoon wanted. Will provide diet coke and chats.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement