Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

aaaaaarrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhh

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,605 ✭✭✭OakeyDokey

This project will be the death of me!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,152 ✭✭✭Cakes.

Lost €10 :(

I know it's not an awful lot but I only got it today and lost it too.

I'm actually so annoyed, that was gonna buy me lots of chocolate for the flight :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭DoBhrionn

Damn DCG!! :mad::mad:
    Why did they have to pick fragrance bottles this year!! Every time I have the class I come out smelling like a woman!! :mad::mad:

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Robby91 wrote: »
    Well, you have 4 years (if not more) to get to grips with it, right? I'm sure that by the end of your degree, it won't be anywhere near as daunting as it is now (at least, I hope, for my own sake, that that is the case :D)

Yeah....but that doesn't help me with this particular project. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

Today was just generally shit. I got off at one but my bus was half an hour late so it was packed, and being on one of those coach buses when there are people standing makes me feel all claustrophobic. Took me fifteen minutes to walk from the bus stop to my house because it was so windy. Got home and realised I didn't have my keys, but thought it was ok as I could text my mum and ask her to come home and let me in. I checked, and I had one cent less than the cost of a text. I tried to email her but the battery of my iPod died, swiftly followed by my phone. Then it started raining. She eventually came home half an hour later, and told me that she could have picked me up when I finished school.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,893 ✭✭✭Davidius

DoBhrionn wrote: »
    Damn DCG!! :mad::mad:
    Why did they have to pick fragrance bottles this year!! Every time I have the class I come out smelling like a woman!! :mad::mad:
    I'll give you a tip: Women recognise their own based on feminine smell. This can be used to infiltrate feminist strongholds undetected.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Of the six posters I put up last night, 2 fell down on top of me while i slept, another fell when I got up, and the another has just fallne.... Blu-Tack glu-dots are SH*T!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭J_E

Classes from 9-6 tomorrow, no breaks :o

(on the plus side, UL boards meetup tomorrow night, yaaaaaaaaaaah)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭LilMissCiara

Feel like absolute shít and it's all due to one absolute wánker. Known him 4 weeks but he manages to make me feel like crap.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Steve Jobs is dead! :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭shadowninty

Yeah, sad as it is its no surprise. Hope he has left his wealth to charity

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

I'm getting way too lazy about college.
    My first tutorial was cancelled this morning. graaaand nice one. Then decide to meet up with friends before my next lecture. But then decided to miss said lecture coz I wanted to chill with them longer.
    Then my friend drove me in her car to the shop and I had half an hour before my next lecture but then I was hungry and remembered i had chicken goujons at home. So im not missing my lecture whilst my chicken goujons are in the oven. Yum.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭Jackobyte

I'm terrified that I have ruined whatever small chance there was of ever going out with the girl I like. I knew when I did it, this was a possible consequence but it still still feels like sh*t. I was trying to help. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,944 ✭✭✭Jay P

All this going out is making for a pretty poor work ethic >_<

Jay P wrote: »
    All this going out is making for a pretty poor work ethic >_<

All my work ethic is making for a pretty sh*t semester of college.....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Jamie Starr

Jackobyte wrote: »
    I'm terrified that I have ruined whatever small chance there was of ever going out with the girl I like. I knew when I did it, this was a possible consequence but it still still feels like sh*t. I was trying to help. :(

Don't worry lad. I still occasionally talk to girls I like with all the grace of Columbo interviewing a potential suspect.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭degausserxo

My best friend effectively broke up with me instead of sorting things out like adults. Do not need the stress of this right now. Adamant I didn't care if things would turn out this way before, but boy was I wrong.

I also unknowingly sat in foundation this morning and have been walking around all day with what looks like a huge skidmark on my jeans.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

My brain just feels like...UUUGGGGHHHH!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭decisions

Slow Show wrote: »
    4pm: Oh I know what I'll do, I'll do my homework! Gwan Slow Show, making mature choices since 1995.

4.15 pm: Doing English homework dutifully, almost somewhat appreciating Adrienne Rich (almost, most men aren't thaaaaat bad Mrs Rich).

4.20 pm: OMG not all of my personal responses are in my folder, we can't have that, better go hunt for every single one of them and arrange them in chronological order.

4.40 pm: Return to English homework, write two lines, realise I hate everything about the next poem on the agenda, and decide that it's time to do some obair bhaile as Gaeilge.

4.45 pm: Looks at Irish homework that would be difficult enough to do in English, resists the urge to cry, and decides it's time to French it up.

5.00 pm: This is hard, Google Translate would be useful. Nothing could ever go wrong with Google Translate...

Ninety minutes later I'm still here...this wouldn't be such a bad thing if it didn't happen every single Sunday. Skul sux guyz.

This happened to me today :mad: But at least I got my ap. maths done first :P

My dog's dead :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Namlub wrote: »

Really really sorry to hear that, love and cuddles to you! <3 xxxx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Indiego

School awards night was tonight...
    Had to walk up onto the stage 12 times, infront of about 600 people and I nearly tripped about 5 times on the wobbly stairs, and I really, really hate being the centre of attention and I had to stand on the stage on my own while the principal gave this big long speech about me and the j.c results... Mortoo... And then I went to sit down and they were like oh wait, never mind, come back up here and get your photo taken... Even more mortoo...
    Ugh >< Everyone was laughing too, hopefully with me and not at me :o

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

Namlub wrote: »
    Aww, that's awful. Was he/she old?

Managed to waste another night... fooling myself into thinking I was actually doing work ..... would have been more beneficial if I'd just gone out like I'd planned.... :\

• Registered Users Posts: 6,379 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

I wish sometimes I could change people....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭cork*girl

FML My laptop is being stupid :(:'(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,390 ✭✭✭Doublechinlolz

Everybody is posting on a lads wall saying happy birthday.. but his birthday is tomorrow.. So now I'm paranoid the clocks have moved forward.. But Google says no.. So confused.

• Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭DoBhrionn

MarkD09 wrote: »
    Everybody is posting on a lads wall saying happy birthday.. but his birthday is tomorrow.. So now I'm paranoid the clocks have moved forward.. But Google says no.. So confused.

Google is always right....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

I FEEL LIKE SICK

• Advertisement

Aoifey! wrote: »
    Aww, that's awful. Was he/she old?

She was 17 and getting really sick (she had this brain thing that's really common in cavalier king charles spaniels) so I guess it was for the best in a way, I didn't even know she was going to the vet though...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement