Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

aaaaaarrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhh

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

Thought 500 days of summer was suppose to be good. i was bored into the first 2 mins:(

You expected a romcom to be good? Pffft. Need some proper mindfuck movies, man. Get a load of The Prestige, Inception, A Clockwork Orange, Donnie Darko, The Machinist. Also, If it involves Christian Bale or Christopher Nolan, it's probably good.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,893 ✭✭✭Davidius

Namlub wrote: »
    If maths was all arithmetic, I'd be a genius of Davidius-like proportions
    The fear of limits shown in this thread has made me feel very Genius-like. Now if only I was any good at arithmetic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭shannon_tek

You expected a romcom to be good? Pffft. Need some proper mindfuck movies, man. Get a load of The Prestige, Inception, A Clockwork Orange, Donnie Darko, The Machinist. Also, If it involves Christian Bale or Christopher Nolan, it's probably good.

Well everyone was talking about it last few days. and i hadnt done any background reading on it.

But i want comedy

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Where's that C&H Random Quotes thread again? >_>

I'm in pain here. :(:(
    Thanks. Been searching netflix, and putlocker and wikipeadia but theres just nothing i like. thought 500 days of summer was suppose to be good. i was bored into the first 2 mins:(

Ever since i watched Entourage my taste has been destroyed. nothing compares to its storyline. Cant wait till the movie comes.

Yeah, I know how you feel. I wanted to watch a movie last week, specifically I wanted to watch a movie in the vein of Van Wilder or National Lampoon, except one from the 90's or 00's... turns out, all the ones from the 90's/00's are sh1te! I ended up watching something that got 5% on Rotten Tomatoes.

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    Yeah, I know how you feel. I wanted to watch a movie last week, specifically I wanted to watch a movie in the vein of Van Wilder or National Lampoon, except one from the 90's or 00's... turns out, all the ones from the 90's/00's are sh1te! I ended up watching something that got 5% on Rotten Tomatoes.

Wow thats saying something. :eek: Found a movie a long last.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    I'm in pain here. :(:(
    Ah, sympathy for the pain, dude, it was just the ambiguity of how you phrased it that amused me. :)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,860 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Today has been a horrible slow and boring day. No good movies. nothing on tv. had 2 siesta's so bored. no games to play.

On the bright side, your new avatar is very cool.

I thoroughly enjoyed "500 (Days of Summer)". Hilarious and thought-provoking, so it was. And possibly a little too familiar, but that's another story...

Inception, Donnie Darko and A Clockwork Orange are magnificent too though. I must watch The Prestige soon. I've had the DVD long enough!
    Well everyone was talking about it last few days. and i hadnt done any background reading on it.

But i want comedy

Forgetting Sarah Marshall. Okay, so it's another break-up comedy, but I still recommend it. Russell Brand is very good, and sets things up nicely for the spin-off, Get Him To The Greek.
    And then watch I Love You Man.

Today has been a horrible slow and boring day. No good movies. nothing on tv. had 2 siesta's so bored. no games to play.

On the bright side, your new avatar is very cool.
    You expected a romcom to be good? Pffft. Need some proper mind[SIZE="2"]f[/SIZE]uck movies, man. Get a load of The Prestige, Inception, A Clockwork Orange, Donnie Darko, The Machinist. Also, If it involves Christian Bale or Christopher Nolan, it's probably good.

I thoroughly enjoyed "500 (Days of Summer)". Hilarious and thought-provoking, so it was. And possibly a little too familiar, but that's another story...

Inception, Donnie Darko and A Clockwork Orange are magnificent too though. I must watch The Prestige soon. I've had the DVD long enough!

But i want comedy

Forgetting Sarah Marshall. Okay, so it's another break-up comedy, but I still recommend it. Russell Brand is very good, and sets things up nicely for the spin-off, Get Him To The Greek.
    And then watch I Love You Man.

Thanks quiet like it myself ha ha.

Ya i seen that recently well 2-3 months ago. Watched friends with benifits thought that was good anything else along that line. Need few films for tomoro and Thursday.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

My boyfriend went to sleep at 8 and just woke up now and won't stop using me as a hot water bottle >.>

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,860 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Wish I had a human hot water bottle. :(

• Advertisement

Wish I had a human hot water bottle. :(

Humans do make the best hot water bottles :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭shadowninty

Best movie is Forest Gump tbh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 353 ✭✭The Internet

Best movie is Forest Hump tbh

Freudian slip?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭shadowninty

Freudian slip?

REALLY??

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

This is getting fair sickening... I sent the money transfer Sunday night, since then the only thing that's changed is instead of my balance being EUR 0, it's now EUR 0.00. Grrrr.

And to make things worse, the hot dogs I ate last night seem to have taken a hatchet to my insides on the way down. :( AND my mouth still hurts. :( So all in all, not a very happy dolphin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

Wikipedia...

I can't LIVE if living is without YOOOOOOOOOOOU

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

I don't get the big deal about Wikipedia... Isn't it only offline for 24 hours?!

Pigwidgeon wrote: »
    I don't get the big deal about Wikipedia... Isn't it only offline for 24 hours?!

Its not offline. I just found out how to cheat it. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

Dunno but I just tried to find out who played Janis in Mean Girls and it took me lik 20 seconds longer because of Wikipedia's non-existence

You can still access it off the mobile site. Thejournal.ie has ways of doing it off your browser too.

• Advertisement

You can still access it off the mobile site. Thejournal.ie has ways of doing it off your browser too.

Excellent. good to know. when its also loading on your browser stop the loading and the page wont automatically redirect you to its black screen

Can't stop coughing long enough to sleep and I'm meant to be going out tonight for my friend's birthday/house warming. Grr.

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭jorges

I'm very bad at making decisions.
    Oh what to do, what to do...

so tired but why.... must go to bed ....:(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

Last week our class was emailed that lab manuals would be on sale during this week and they'd email us again with the time. No one heard from them since, then a half an hour ago we find out they're on sale right now. They didn't even tell us this, someone from the class had to find out. Thanks for letting us know guys, also thanks for selling the manuals on the day you cancelled all our classes so most of us are at home and can't possibly get in in time to buy the manual. But really, thank you most of all, from the bottom of my heart for sending us an email ten minutes ago and wording it like it was from yesterday. We can see when emails are sent, you absolute geniuses.

It's times when I actually make it down to my dads that I realise why I don't usually come down. I haven't seen him in two weeks and I've been here less than two hours and I already want to kill him.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭Salty

I'm in the library in college trying to finish an essay, and someone has just come in and sat down somewhere behind me, smelling of nice food, like spicy chicken or something, and now I'm suddenly starved.

I want my dinner!:(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Conor108

Daaam failed one of my exams! Expected to, but still! Oh wellz...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Had lunch today with a friend who's moving to Australia on Sunday....got really upset :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭jorges

Well I should win an award for worst daughter ever.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement