Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

aaaaaarrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhh

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

UL and their stupid long holidays make me so sad and angry :(

ONE.MORE.WEEK.

How ironic is it that when we were in secondary school, we(at least I) envied college students and their long holidays. Now I'm in college, and I envy secondary schoolers and their short holidays...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

One of the drawbacks of barely going on fb anymore is that your profile starts to look very lonely :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭marko93

flyswatter wrote: »
    Do you aim to get sent off every time you play then?
    Dont get sent off. Pick them up, guide them to the floor. Perfectly fine.
    Well, given some of the rugby players I've known, there has never seemed to be much difference! :p:D
    Touche Randy, touche >_>
    No one, I just never got the opportunity to be the hero and take down a thief. AS ALWAYS :(
    ...the hero gotham needs

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭floutingmaxims

Was playing Nazi Zombies and lads kept stealing my windows/kills so i turned on my headset and told em to to keep to their own window. Then they were mean :( "No ones gonna fuckin revive ya anyway now ya ****" So i kept playin to spite them and then your man died, i laughed and quit the game. Im still thick at that ignorant so and so :mad:

I will stop talking about zombies soon, I swear!

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Cawcheen wrote: »
    Was playing Nazi Zombies and lads kept stealing my windows/kills so i turned on my headset and told em to to keep to their own window. Then they were mean :( "No ones gonna fuckin revive ya anyway now ya ****" So i kept playin to spite them and then your man died, i laughed and quit the game. Im still thick at that ignorant so and so :mad:

I will stop talking about zombies soon, I swear!

Go play a good game :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭IHeartChemistry

I need a person who knows about piercings! My tragus looks all funny today and the skin is peeling around it :( I dunno whats going on with it :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

Work is boring. Really boring. And tiredness is starting to hit...I need to sort out this ridiculous sleeping pattern! :(

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,839 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Omg guys does anyone know what happens if you buy on itunes but dont have the money on your card?
    Coz they take ages with their transaction and I bought a song the other day and thought I still had enough money on my card to buy another so I did.. But I just realised they didnt take away the other amount yet and Im after buying the 2 songs with not enough on my 3v!!
    What do I do? Like whats going to happen? Or who should I ask about this? I dont know what to do and im like panicking!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭shadowninty

deise_girl wrote: »
    Omg guys does anyone know what happens if you buy on itunes but dont have the money on your card?
    Coz they take ages with their transaction and I bought a song the other day and thought I still had enough money on my card to buy another so I did.. But I just realised they didnt take away the other amount yet and Im after buying the 2 songs with not enough on my 3v!!
    What do I do? Like whats going to happen? Or who should I ask about this? I dont know what to do and im like panicking!!!!!

Dont worry. It'll be fine :) No need to panic.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,152 ✭✭✭Cakes.

The Gardaí are on they're way.

• Advertisement

Sounds like its their problem not yours. Free song, woot! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

I spent all last night texting and ringing a very drunk friend who took a load of sleeping pills. He started making less and less sense as the night went on, kept saying goodbye and that someday we'd see each other again when we're both cartoons. When I realised what he'd done he just kept telling me to leave him alone and get out of his life.

I think he's okay now, but I can't get over how close it was. That I could have been the last person to speak to him. I've never been so scared in my life.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,390 ✭✭✭Doublechinlolz

Aoifey! wrote: »
    I spent all last night texting and ringing a very drunk friend who took a load of sleeping pills. He started making less and less sense as the night went on, kept saying goodbye and that someday we'd see each other again when we're both cartoons. When I realised what he'd done he just kept telling me to leave him alone and get out of his life.

I think he's okay now, but I can't get over how close it was. That I could have been the last person to speak to him. I've never been so scared in my life.

Jesus.. I know this feeling all too well :/ Is he ok now? Did he go to hospital? And was it on purpose he tried to do it? You may find out why :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

Jesus.. I know this feeling all too well :/ Is he ok now? Did he go to hospital? And was it on purpose he tried to do it? You may find out why :(

No he didn't go to hospital, I kept him up talking as long as I could and he text me this morning saying he's okay but I haven't heard from him since. I text his brother to go check on him but haven't heard back from him either. It was on purpose but I don't know why.

I really wish he'd contact me, I'm so worried.

Dont worry. It'll be fine :) No need to panic.
    The Gardaí are on they're way.
    Cawcheen wrote: »
    Sounds like its their problem not yours. Free song, woot! :D

But I dont know wha to do! Theyre only down like 20cent or so but like, ive committed some kind of fraud thing or something! Im really scared of what crap im after getting myself into. One guy said if I topped up my card again or something they'll just take from that, but like. Scared.com :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭JamJamJamJam

But I dont know wha to do! Theyre only down like 20cent or so but like, ive committed some kind of fraud thing or something! Im really scared of what crap im after getting myself into. One guy said if I topped up my card again or something they'll just take from that, but like. Scared.com :(

Hakuna matata :) Nothing's gonna happen to you! The judge will probably be very fair :P

Sorry, sorry! I jest :P You won't have to go near a judge :P Forget about it, really! The fact that you're using iTunes rather than illegally downloading the songs is all the more reason not to worry :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭shadowninty

Dont do anything. If it comes to it blame the dog.

But whats gonna happen when they try deduct it from my 3v card and they realise theres 15cent less? :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭jefreywithonef

220px-Prison_Break_Mahone.jpg

Mahone is on his way.

But whats gonna happen when they try deduct it from my 3v card and they realise theres 15cent less? :/

Itll probably just overcharge then deduct at next top up.
    Chiiiiiiiiiilllllllllllllllllllll

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

But I dont know wha to do! Theyre only down like 20cent or so but like, ive committed some kind of fraud thing or something! Im really scared of what crap im after getting myself into.

Don't worry about it. One time, I accidentally took 5 cent more petrol than I paid for. You'll get off early for good behaviour so long as you don't shank anyone.

Okay, okay I think Ill just top up my card again tomorrow, sure chances are i'd probs top it up soon anyway, okay maybe I wasnt planning to for a few weeks yet, but still, like safety..
    I do kinda blame them tho for not being prompt with their transactions <.<

Thanks tho folk! Youre keeping me sane right now..

Okay, okay I think Ill just top up my card again tomorrow, sure chances are i'd probs top it up soon anyway, okay maybe I wasnt planning to for a few weeks yet, but still, like safety..

Wait until you have to deal with the taxman & bills & direct debits & regular credit cards. Thats gonna be great fun :pac:

You're mental but in an 'Ah you dote' kinda way :p You don't have to do anything about it, nobody is going to chase you up over it and if they deduct it off your next top up then problem solved. Slip 20c in a charity box if you really feel that bad over it!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,390 ✭✭✭Doublechinlolz

No he didn't go to hospital, I kept him up talking as long as I could and he text me this morning saying he's okay but I haven't heard from him since. I text his brother to go check on him but haven't heard back from him either. It was on purpose but I don't know why.

I really wish he'd contact me, I'm so worried.

Wow I really feel for you, I seriously hope you're coping alright. The worry in no replies is horrible. Can you get hold of anybody else? Or even better can you get to him? I hope you're ok, him too!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭Salty

Why do I do these things to myself!? Once again, here I am, starting an essay which is due at 1pm tomorrow....I don't think I will ever learn from my mistakes. I have yet to start an essay and give myself a sane amount of time to actually get it done...gah!:(

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭skyscraperblue

The 3V website says something about accidentally overdrawing your card. https://www.3v.ie/help-3V-vouchers.html?format=text
    Scroll down to the 'Voucher Balance and History' section. :)

_meehan_ wrote: »
    Why do I do these things to myself!? Once again, here I am, starting an essay which is due at 1pm tomorrow....I don't think I will ever learn from my mistakes. I have yet to start an essay and give myself a sane amount of time to actually get it done...gah!:(

Good luck with it! Ah the amount of times i promised id never put myself in that situation again only to be in the same position the following week :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

What I thought was just a horrible hangover yesterday was actually the start of yet another chest infection. Damn.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Having been on both sides of similar situations to these, I can only say I know how sucky it feels. Hope both you and him are OK.

My desk doesn't have a hole to run cables through. :( #firstworldproblems.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement