Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

aaaaaarrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhh

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

I thought I was done with not being allowed in places because of my age, but one of my favourite pubs has changed to be over 21's. I'm extremely annoyed at this.

You're not 21 yet? :eek: I always assumed you were older than me for some reason...

• Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭Hairycopper

It's one thing being in a room with a man that you hate but then having to hear him eat. Do you really have to chew with your mouth open? What's the the heavy breathing, you're eating not working out. Scrape the fork against your teeth again and I'll ram it up your nostrils. CHEW WITH YOUR MOUTH CLOSE YOU ANNOYING FÚCK

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

Slept through all my classes :/

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Robby91

Scrape the fork against your teeth again and I'll ram it up your nostrils
    People do this? Last time I accidentally did that, it felt pretty horrible and I've tried to avoid contact between teeth and cutlery where possible :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,893 ✭✭✭Davidius

I wish I had my own Batcave near the college campus. I want somewhere to waste time in peace, rather than wasting time while surrounded by loud students (who probably only talk about sex and drinking).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭Hairycopper

Robby91 wrote: »
    People do this? Last time I accidentally did that, it felt pretty horrible and I've tried to avoid contact between teeth and cutlery where possible :eek:

They do,it's a horrible thing. Its like nails on a chalkboard :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

Some people have the most stupidest status's :L

Kill me, kill me now

• Registered Users Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭bluejay14

Parent teacher meeting is next week so evert teacher is piling on the tests as if no other teacher is doing the exact same thing! It doesn't help that our maths teacher moved our test from Monday to tomorrow, I was more prepared for it then than I am now for gods sake! Not too confident about it either seeing as it's a repeat test because everyone's was so bad the first time around.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,846 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Parent teacher meeting is next week so evert teacher is piling on the tests as if no other teacher is doing the exact same thing! It doesn't help that our maths teacher moved our test from Monday to tomorrow, I was more prepared for it then than I am now for gods sake! Not too confident about it either seeing as it's a repeat test because everyone's was so bad the first time around.

Whats the maths test on outta curiosity?

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

deise_girl wrote: »
    Whats the maths test on outta curiosity?

Numbers and stuff....

• Advertisement

Numbers and stuff....

If maths was just numbers, we'd all be fine :(
    They had to introduce too many letters and science things

Yep. Thats when I gave up on maths. Doing my leaving pres at higher level. Opened the paper and didnt see a number for 2 pages. Down to pass I went :pac:

Yep. Thats when I gave up on maths. Doing my leaving pres at higher level. Opened the paper and didnt see a number for 2 pages. Down to pass I went :pac:

I ask myself each time I open my HL book wtf am I in that class.. Think my teachers gonna be asking me that soon too tbh :P

Btw its even more wordy now with project maths..

I ask myself each time I open my HL book wtf am I in that class.. Think my teachers gonna be asking me that soon too tbh :P

Btw its even more wordy now with project maths..

Them bastards :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

If maths was all arithmetic, I'd be a genius of Davidius-like proportions

• Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

SAME. :( So many tests, I'm gonna have to do something about them from tomorrow...fun weekend coming up.

Though right now I love and understand maths. :D Ask me again after my test next week though, I always think it's fine until I do a test...>_<

Slow Show wrote: »
    SAME. :( So many tests, I'm gonna have to do something about them from tomorrow...fun weekend coming up.

Though right now I love and understand maths. :D Ask me again after my test next week though, I always think it's fine until I do a test...>_<

I forgot to tell you, that question thing about the gameshow host guy, the Monty Halls thing... We were shown a video thing of it today, I nearly chocked laughing so much :P I was all "OMFG I HEARD OF THIS IT HAS GOATS AND THE GAME SHOW GUY REVEALS A DOOR!!!!!" And then we were asked to ponder over it and give our answers tomorrow. Gonna knock 'em dead with this :P
    <3333 u emz

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

I used to think higher maths was hard, then I did college maths.

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Robby91

Wretched headache, my head is pounding... :(

I used to think higher maths was hard, then I did college maths.

I will never be able to make that comparison, therefore, LC maths is hard.

Altho, 67% in combinations, permutations and probability bitchezzzzzzzzzzz

• Advertisement

I will never be able to make that comparison, therefore, LC maths is hard.

188816.gif

That, my darling, is an "A" part. It is worth 10 marks.

188816.gif

Lol
    Hatez that!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

188816.gif

Ah! No! Get it away! The memories! Oh god the awful memories...

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

188816.gif

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

THAT'S A BAD PSEUDOFAMOUS! BAD! DON'T POST SCARY THINGS! :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭shannon_tek

Today has been a horrible slow and boring day. No good movies. nothing on tv. had 2 siesta's so bored. no games to play.

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

THAT'S A BAD PSEUDOFAMOUS! BAD! DON'T POST SCARY THINGS! :(

Pfft, that's the easy stuff. Sadly.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

I have a pain in my tummy, sore throat and my voice is gone :(

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Today has been a horrible slow and boring day. No good movies. nothing on tv. had 2 siesta's so bored. no games to play.

www.solarmovie.eu :cool:
    Pfft, that's the easy stuff. Sadly.

I don't wanna know!!! :(

Grrr... hurry up O2!! I need the money on my card yesterday!

And my mouth still hurts... it hurts to open it wide to brush my molars, and it hurts to eat things that require big bites.... It's like I pulled a muscle in my cheek/jaw or something. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭shannon_tek

Thanks. Been searching netflix, and putlocker and wikipeadia but theres just nothing i like. thought 500 days of summer was suppose to be good. i was bored into the first 2 mins:(

Ever since i watched Entourage my taste has been destroyed. nothing compares to its storyline. Cant wait till the movie comes.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

And my mouth still hurts... it hurts to open it wide to brush my molars, and it hurts to eat things that require big bites.... It's like I pulled a muscle in my cheek/jaw or something. :(
    Where's that C&H Random Quotes thread again? >_>

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement