Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

aaaaaarrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhh

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭degausserxo

So disappointed in myself. Stupid stupid stupid.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Jamie Starr

It depresses me so much when a musically excellent band has a terrible, whiney singer. I want to get into your music, fire your singer.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

I have never been so annoyed in my life.I got so angry everything seemed to go in slow motion I'm glad I didnt let it out but how can some people actually ruin something youve been looking foreward to and anticipating because of their stupid childish immature little agendas.I hate people now that he managed to ruin my thursday night I've a week of nothing to look foreward to.I HATE PEOPLE!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭IHeartChemistry

Focus Ireland and AIB is the biggest eejits I have ever come across in my life. I cancelled my direct debit over a month ago, yet they reactivated it, without telling me, and took my last 12 euros of the week out. I'm now broke because of those robbing assholes.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

GAAAH! You just...ugh, I'm so angry/upset/something that I can't even put it into words! It's gonna end badly for you, maybe not now, maybe not soon, but someday. And I won't be there to help, because you won't let me. Just...UUUGGGHHH!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Aoifey! wrote: »
    GAAAH! You just...ugh, I'm so angry/upset/something that I can't even put it into words! It's gonna end badly for you, maybe not now, maybe not soon, but someday. And I won't be there to help, because you won't let me. Just...UUUGGGHHH!

She gonna fcuk somebody up...O_O

First world problem :Wanting to have a 21st party and realising you probably wouldnt have enough people turn up.

:(

First world problem :Wanting to have a 21st party and realising you probably wouldnt have enough people turn up.

:(

Put a post here & in the noc saying free chicken. The place will be full :)
    .....and buy chicken

Put a post here & in the noc saying free chicken. The place will be full :)
    .....and buy chicken

I do enjoy chicken...

I do enjoy chicken...

We all do. If theres goujons im there.......

• Advertisement

She gonna fcuk somebody up...O_O

Don't mess with a New Ross girl :p

Don't mess with a New Ross girl :p

Ive no fear of you :pac:

Ive no fear of you :pac:

You should... >.>

You should... >.>

.......nah

Also an argh. Somebody clean out my wardrobe for me. Theres loads of wires and im pretty sure they want to kill me

• Registered Users Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

The woman next to me the train seems really strongly of soap, making my feel sick

There's been a big fire in New Ross :/ hope no one was hurt.

fire1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

We're trying out some new recipes in work at the moment. I was making a few cheesecakes to test today, something I've made countless times and I managed to fúck them all up. Such a waste of a day, and my boss was being all nice about it when I really just wanted him to agree with me that I fúcked and to do them over. I know I can do them.

I also hate this perfectionist part of me. I know I'm going to ruin my evening by being píssed off about it and even though I'm aware of this, it's not going to stop me doing it.

:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

Had a bit of a Ross and Rachel "wrong airport" moment earlier, except with a hospital. I was supposed to meet my brother and dad in the hospital this morning, except no one specified which one and I assumed it was the one I lived right beside (hence them telling me to just pop in).

After 5 minutes of "you're sitting in what chair?"..."what man in a dressing gown are you talking about?!"...we realised I was in the wrong one, and the other one was a 15 minute drive away :o Hopefully all the people watching me run around to different sections of the lobby while getting more and more agitated didn't think I was too strange...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭shadowninty

Had a bit of a Ross and Rachel "wrong airport" moment earlier, except with a hospital. I was supposed to meet my brother and dad in the hospital this morning, except no one specified which one and I assumed it was the one I lived right beside (hence them telling me to just pop in).

After 5 minutes of "you're sitting in what chair?"..."what man in a dressing gown are you talking about?!"...we realised I was in the wrong one, and the other one was a 15 minute drive away :o Hopefully all the people watching me run around to different sections of the lobby while getting more and more agitated didn't think I was too strange...

That happened to me the other day, except it was a McDonalds :( So embarrassing :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Indiego

I wish I wasn't so over competitive... Its a serious pain...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

There's been a big fire in New Ross :/ hope no one was hurt.

fire1.jpg

You call that a big fire in Wexford? We get fires three times the size of that in Arklow! Daily!

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

You call that a big fire in Wexford? We get fires three times the size of that in Arklow! Daily!

Yeah, but that's because any time an outsider comes in and pulls out a mobile phone ye have to burn them for practicing witchcraft.

Oh the attention seeking of little 16 year olds on facebook is so sweet. Two statuses withing fifteen minutes of each other along the lines of "Ugh I'm so sick of all these lies". :pac:

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,867 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Best. Riposte. Ever.

wnolan, I salute you!

• Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭Hairycopper

On a personal note, my nan is in hospital for the countless time this year. I cant even go see her because i have a chest infection. I'm almost too scared to go see her, she was always so active and independent. Now she seems so frail and weak. I really hope she will be ok, she's a very special lady.

On a stupid self absorbed-try-to-forget-my-real-problems-way.I Bought new jeans. They're my size but WAY too big! I looked swamped, can't bring them back because they were on sale. And I highly doubt they're too big from weight loss and just stupid sizing. So now I have jeans that are too big, legs that are too short and too big of a belly.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Conor108

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    Yeah, but that's because any time an outsider comes in and pulls out a mobile phone ye have to burn them for practicing witchcraft.

044159e6e0b6bbae9a223ead74efee75883a7b7.gif

Conor108 wrote: »
    044159e6e0b6bbae9a223ead74efee75883a7b7.gif

UFC 84 - Wanderlai Silva vs Keith Jardine IIRC :pac:

That's not a great photo :p it was on RTE News and all. No one hurt though, just a lot of apartments burnt out as far as I know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭shannon_tek

Here's the proof

It was MAJOR according to RTÉ:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

Love how I try to be all healthy and choose sesame sticks over Doritos, and they turn out to be even worse for you #whitewhine

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

wnolan1992 wrote: »

tumblr_lsozcgcncP1qlophm.gif

You'll have this victory. Congratulations. It's a hollow victory, though, and be warned that if I ever meet you in real life, I'll ensure you never make another rebuttal of that quality to anyone.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement