Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Son Of General Retro Discussion

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭Pyongyang

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    due to an infection I can't move my arm

EWWWWWW!!!! How'd you get it there??? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,695 ✭✭✭DinoRex

VTG2o.png

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,813 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

I don't know, just had a rash and it turned into an HR Gieger nightmare :(

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

.....hmmmmm.......seems like we have a situation. Ill get my tools
    e041_aliens_pulse_rifle.jpg

Well whatever you do, don't pick at it!

tumblr_laawgkZYPC1qe4w53o1_500.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

I am Retr0Keeper
    SPTK7.gif

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,813 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Well that's me cheered up :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,056 ✭✭✭Sparks43

DinoRex wrote: »
    This is the feature I'm looking forward to the most in Skyward Sword:

Skyrim doesn't have that in it!

Funniest bit is that it restores your hearts :eek:

Remember Guys

"**** adds life"

• Registered Users Posts: 4,056 ✭✭✭Sparks43

CiDeRmAn wrote: »

The guy in the red PJs is from The Greatest American Hero, a seldom repeated tv show about a reluctant superhero and his CIA handler, William Katt and Robert Culp.
    Very funny and made back in 83 or so.

This i might Grab this off fleabay

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Sparks43 wrote: »
    Funniest bit is that it restores your hearts :eek:

Remember Guys

"**** adds life"

Whats next, nipping down to Karkariko village to pay the electricity bill? Feckin reality, we get enough of that :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34,443 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

I bet you he wipes his arse with booklets and inlays from the Zelda CD-i games.

o1s1n wrote: »
    I bet you he wipes his arse with booklets and inlays from the Zelda CD-i games.

He doesn't even take his trousers down the filthy f*cker!

Although this really has just made me painfully aware of the fact that none of the houses or castles in Skyrim have bathroom facilities... the realism is now shattered for me!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,097 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

No More Heroes > all when it comes to bathroom scenes.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,528 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

I didn't see too many toilets in Dark Souls either...
    Actually, I wouldn't say they are needed, just some manner in which to rinse off your armor after a long day spent p1ssing and sh1ting yourself!

So, be on the lookout for a sluice room!

Condemned and Silent Hill 2 had loads of bathroom facilities, unfortunately they were full of psychopaths in the former and had an unfortunate habit of being located in a parallel "hell" dimension in the latter, more likely to not to be attended by an ethnic minority with an assortment of colognes, eau de toilettes and towels and more likely to be attended by a faceless nurse with a cut-throat razor....
    Probably encourages one to hang onto that bog torpedo and save it till later....

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    I didn't see too many toilets in Dark Souls either...
    Actually, I wouldn't say they are needed, just some manner in which to rinse off your armor after a long day spent p1ssing and sh1ting yourself!

Not gotten to Blight Town yet? With all the posionous gunk at the bottom I think they throw it over the battlements. Also some enemies there leave you lovely 'Dung Pies'.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,750 ✭✭✭ghostchant

This remains the pinnacle of toilet-based video game storytelling:

http://www.kongregate.com/games/Rete/dont-****-your-pants

There's also toilet kids on the PC Engine

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,381 Mod ✭✭✭✭Optimus Prime

This is brilliant, anyone making those game characters from those bead things will love it.

http://www.savemefromboredom.com/4images/details.php?image_id=1477

• Registered Users Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭pdbhp

Playing the new Professor Layton all week including getting stuck into the 100 hour RPG but have no clue whats happening in it.
    Have 3 more games to finish off by the weekend all of them long RPG adventures before I get Mario and DoDonPachi Ressurection on Saturday hopefully:)

• Registered Users Posts: 34,443 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

keithgeo wrote: »
    This is brilliant, anyone making those game characters from those bead things will love it.

Wow! That's absolutely amazing!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,097 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

ghostchant wrote: »
    This remains the pinnacle of toilet-based video game storytelling:

http://www.kongregate.com/games/Rete/dont-****-your-pants

Perhaps the most underrated game of a generation.

Alas, linking it on boards.ie is a pain because of the cursed swear filter :(

I'm hoping the Jurassic Park game will feature some serious shítter action.

• Registered Users Posts: 524 ✭✭✭SdoowSirhc

EnterNow wrote: »
    Don't get me started. It's hard enough trying to decide between Assassin's Creed and Zelda for this weekend and then my oh chimes in and says we need the hall, stairs and landing painted as well as all of the interior doors in the house. Really I think they're fine but bitches be crazy.

Buy her a Nomad. As Atavan always says, bitches loves Nomads.
    F*** the Nomad! Bitches are all 'bout the Game.com!

• Registered Users Posts: 524 ✭✭✭SdoowSirhc

Damn it I just remembered Skyward Sword is motion controlled :( due to an infection I can't move my arm so skyward sword will have to wait :(
    Did an angry god in the form of a giant boar curse you by any chance?

SdoowSirhc wrote: »
    F*** the Nomad!

Bannable post tbh :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,103 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

keithgeo wrote: »

Very impressive!

'Your copy of Zelda: Skyward Sword has dispatched'

GAH! But I know I have to wait until Christmas to play it (cursed parents and their lack of internet literacy)

Must...ignore...internet...for....month....

GAH! But I know I have to wait until Christmas to play it (cursed parents and their lack of internet literacy)

I'll be taking that challenge alongside you. Beginning a new Zelda on Xmas day is a tradition for me at this point. I blame LTTP for it!

You have my axe, brother EnterNow!

Had to give advance notice so I didn't end up with a MotionPlus-less Zelda on Christmas morning. I consider it character building.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,332 ✭✭✭valleyoftheunos

I always have to buy my own game based xmas presents. The question this year is whether the 27th of december will bring Skyward (waaaant) or a bump up of funds from myself and the LoZ edition 3ds (waaaaaaaaaant)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭Pyongyang

27th of december

We share the same birthday! Chest bumps and high fives all round!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement