Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Son Of General Retro Discussion

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,099 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

McFly?! Atavan! The shame!

On a tangibly related note, everytime I listen to this song, I feel confident that no-one will ever write a more haunting song that directly references Toaplan shmups and Sq-enix RPGs.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,528 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

• Registered Users Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭pdbhp

Linkage is so broken Cidona!!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,099 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Now I'm not in a position to slag anyones taste in music but come on Atavan bloody McFly....... for shame!!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

pdbhp wrote: »
    Now I'm not in a position to slag anyones taste in music but come on Atavan bloody McFly....... for shame!!

They have catchy songs :(

And one of them threw water over my friend!

And one of them threw water over my friend!

You say water all I hear is he got blasted with píss ... :pac::P

Catchy like gonorrhea

• Registered Users Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭Touch Fuzzy Get Dizzy

hipster_dress_up_game_by_irie_ites-d4634w4.gif
    316255_289545684397997_100000277032100_1145643_958383484_n.jpg
    McFly?! Atavan! The shame!
    +1
    and Ellie Goulding has is yellow teeth.
    Facebook told me you don't like Blur, I've lost a bit of like for you </3

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,528 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Fixed the link, something very odd going on there....

And as for Film Ha Ha, I prefer the rival site Film Ho Ho, it's very similar but deeper ;)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

No one appreciates my ecclectic music tastes :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,056 ✭✭✭Sparks43

Nice to see some people can waste their evening talking about crap music and posting broken links.

While i am breaking my balls getting nearly every possible OS running in Virtualbox.

Vista Xp ME win98 win95 and even Linux

Need more Coffee :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,848 ✭✭✭Steve X2

Sparks43 wrote: »
    Nice to see some people can waste their evening talking about crap music and posting broken links.

While i am breaking my balls getting nearly every possible OS running in Virtualbox.

Vista Xp ME win98 win95 and even Linux

Need more Coffee :mad:

Bah, get some apple osx running on that thing.

I'm only interested in your post if it contains at least 7 McFly videos and an exclusive interview.

:pac:

What you working on anyway?

I'm only interested in your post if it contains at least 7 McFly videos and an exclusive interview.

:pac:

What you working on anyway?

Its for my Pc course m8

Instead of doing the ecdl i am going to try and get Vmware certification

Steve SI wrote: »
    Bah, get some apple osx running on that thing.

Next on my list Steve

You wouldnt have a cracked copy knocking about on one of your servers by any chance?

You'll be full of gushing praise for Bieber and Gaga next...
    Could a forum ban at this rate....

Of course if it was

We'd just take you out back and shoot you...
    It'd be the merciful thing to do.

Or better yet,
    Just nuke you from orbit, only way to be sure!

tumblr_lhmbx8gfh71qhflgao1_500.jpg

mehip.jpg

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    You'll be full of gushing praise for Bieber and Gaga next...
    Could a forum ban at this rate....

Of course if it was

We'd just take you out back and shoot you...
    It'd be the merciful thing to do.

Or better yet,
    Just nuke you from orbit, only way to be sure!

Mother of divine jaysus! How the fcuk do you even know that song?!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,772 ✭✭✭Jack burton

Anyone interested in trading something for this before I stick it up on other sites

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056423216

• Advertisement

Anyone interested in trading something for this before I stick it up on other sites

Offer Half a Kitkat

Maybe one of those new caramel flavoured ones and a back scratch and we can talk

Maybe one of those new caramel flavoured ones and a back scratch and we can talk

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,332 ✭✭✭valleyoftheunos

My name is Valleyoftheunos and I own a pair of skinny jeans. I also like to cycle ironic bikes.

Thankfully I am above 13 stone and thus not eligible to be a hipster.

My girlfriend wont let me wear the jeans when we are out together and she has never seen the bikes.

this has been a very difficult time, thank you all:D.

My name is Valleyoftheunos and I own a pair of skinny jeans. I also like to cycle ironic bikes.

My girlfriend wont let me wear the jeans when we are out together and she has never seen the bikes.

sm%20seems%20legit.jpg?1311763448

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Offer aros attic

SOLD!*

*(inside joke)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭Touch Fuzzy Get Dizzy

I own a pair of skinny jeans. I also like to cycle ironic bikes. Thankfully I am above 13 stone and thus not eligible to be a hipster. My girlfriend wont let me wear the jeans when we are out together and she has never seen the bikes.
    This has been a very difficult time
    276979_140129886082528_1319867685_n.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 8,848 ✭✭✭Steve X2

3408.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34,447 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

When your girlfriend won't let you wear an item of clothing for fear of embarrassment, you definitely know you're doing something wrong.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement