Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bargain Alerts - THE MEGATHREAD!!! - DON!! DON!!! DONNNNN!!!! *READ Mod Note in OP*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,874 ✭✭✭Zyzz

Kinet1c wrote: »
    Code works, wouldn't accept my Visa debit card (cash in it :)).

So you've managed to buy them? I'd be using my visa aswel..seriously good prices if it works!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 824 ✭✭✭Kinet1c

Zyzz wrote: »
    So you've managed to buy them? I'd be using my visa aswel..seriously good prices if it works!

No, my visa debit card is coming up as declined for some reason. Regularly make purchases with it online and there's defo cash in the account. Not sure what the issue is. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,100 ✭✭✭clog

It worked for me I ticked the box to make the billing address the same as the UK address I gave. It wouldn't work if I didn't.
    Try going through belkin Europe to see if you can get it that way.

They have already taken the money from me and I have got an order confirmation from them. Tbh I waited for that before posting link.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,926 ✭✭✭furiousox

Not sure about their sizing chart.
    I'm normally XL or sometimes XXL in bibshorts.
    According to theirs I'd be a size L.

CPL 593H

furiousox wrote: »
    Not sure about their sizing chart.
    I'm normally XL or sometimes XXL in bibshorts.
    According to theirs I'd be a size L.

I already have a Belkin jersey (Original not Chinese copy) and would describe the sizing as realistic, it's not stupidly undersized like some of the Italian brands.
    At this price I would just order and I wouldn't think there will be any problem moving them on if they don't fit.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,458 ✭✭✭lennymc

doewsnt seem to work with a NI address :(

lennymc wrote: »
    doewsnt seem to work with a NI address :(

I got them sent to my mothers in Belfast worked ok. I have now ordered another pair of bibs in a different size so will have a pair for sale at cost in a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,458 ✭✭✭lennymc

clog wrote: »
    I got them sent to my mothers in Belfast worked ok. I have now ordered another pair of bibs in a different size so will have a pair for sale at cost in a while.

provided sizing is right, can I call dibs? :)

lennymc wrote: »
    provided sizing is right, can I call dibs? :)

No problem lenny if I get them and the fit suits.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,099 ✭✭✭mathie

I keep getting this...

You are not authorized to view this page. The transaction has not been processed.

If the problem persists please report your problem.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭bp_me

The discount code won't work for me :(

• Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭jackstaff

I used a parcel motel address and my visa debit card but it says card denied

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,556 Mod ✭✭✭✭CramCycle

Kinet1c wrote: »
    Code works, wouldn't accept my Visa debit card (cash in it :)).

If it gives an option for visa or visa debit, pick the visa option, usually works on sites that region lock visa debit purchases for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭Unknown Soldier

CramCycle wrote: »
    If it gives an option for visa or visa debit, pick the visa option, usually works on sites that region lock visa debit purchases for me.

My Visa CC has a nordie address that is verified by the card/bank, as well as my home address and even it isn't working. Weird but there must be some crosscheck running in the background.

Their loss tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 824 ✭✭✭Kinet1c

Had a swing by Cycle Surgery today and they appear to have marked down prices on previous season bikes. Presume most shops are the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭bren_mc

Team Belkin sell off code BELKINBTS14 for an extra 20% off. Shorts and jersey for £28 inc postage (I could only get them sent to UK though)

http://www.belkin.com/uk/factory-store/

just put through my order using parcel motel (used pm address as billing address too). Seems to have gone through no problem. I used visa credit card.

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭martin.mcevoy

Code wouldn't work for me :-(

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 2,881 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kurtosis

Tried to order last night delivered to Parcel Motel (used this as both billing and shipping addresses) and it came up as card declined for both a Visa debit card and a Visa credit credit. It's a shame, looks like a great deal.

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭kildare75

Ended up getting a relation in uk to order for me...tried everything but wouldn't accept card with a non uk address..
    Still got two pairs of bib shorts, jersey,tee shirt and a sticker for roughly €40....

Thanks op

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭Sarz91

If someone wants the Belkin gear and can't get it delivered to Ireland send me a pm. I'm living in the UK and have no problem sending on a few bits and pieces as long as p&p is paid for in advance etc.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭kildare75

Sarz91 wrote: »
    If someone wants the Belkin gear and can't get it delivered to Ireland send me a pm. I'm living in the UK and have no problem sending on a few bits and pieces as long as p&p is paid for in advance etc.

That's very decent of you.... Fair play ...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭breanach78

Can I take you up on that offer? PM on the way.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,926 ✭✭✭furiousox

penguin88 wrote: »
    Tried to order last night delivered to Parcel Motel (used this as both billing and shipping addresses) and it came up as card declined for both a Visa debit card and a Visa credit credit. It's a shame, looks like a great deal.

Check your a/c.
    I got the same message but my credit card was charged.
    Will be ringing mbna in the morning.

CPL 593H

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 2,881 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kurtosis

furiousox wrote: »
    Check your a/c.
    I got the same message but my credit card was charged.
    Will be ringing mbna in the morning.

Thanks very much for the heads up, I can see a pending charge on my debit card, which I assume is them putting a "hold" on funds for the amount. Hopefully it disappears in the next few days. Didn't seem to go through on the credit card at all (AIB Visa cc).

• Registered Users Posts: 3,443 ✭✭✭TheBlaaMan

penguin88 wrote: »
    Thanks very much for the heads up, I can see a pending charge on my debit card, which I assume is them putting a "hold" on funds for the amount. Hopefully it disappears in the next few days. Didn't seem to go through on the credit card at all (AIB Visa cc).

Yeah. This is fairly normal, they show funds as paid to the seller but unless the transaction goes thru it is just a hold placed on the funds in case you try to spend your money twice :)

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭trev44

mosstin wrote: »
    Seems a decent jacket for winter rides. Anyone have one?http://www.wiggle.co.uk/altura-night-vision-evo-jacket/

ordered and returning today as the size doesnt fit.. now the 75 ones are all gone ... boo...

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭trev44

mosstin wrote: »
    Re the Altura jackets that were on sale for €50. After about four months of use, both the rear zip and, just this morning, the front zip have gone. Anyone else with a similar issue?

yes the same .. returning today..

• Registered Users Posts: 5,099 ✭✭✭mathie

If it helps I get freepost from my work so to save postage you could send the lot to me and I could send them on.

Just an idea not sure if it'd save that much.

• Registered Users Posts: 718 ✭✭✭gaffmaster

Team Belkin sell off code BELKINBTS14 for an extra 20% off. Shorts and jersey for £28 inc postage (I could only get them sent to UK though)

http://www.belkin.com/uk/factory-store/

Great Bargain alert. The code didn't work, but it's still a great bargain.

Just ordered two shorts & jersey combos. I'll sell on anything that doesn't fit at cost price to boardsies.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,186 ✭✭✭kensutz

gaffmaster wrote: »
    Great Bargain alert. The code didn't work, but it's still a great bargain.

Just ordered two shorts & jersey combos. I'll sell on anything that doesn't fit at cost price to boardsies.

If they're mediums I'd take one set :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement