Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freeman Megamerge

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 27 Alex Salmon

You can easily find his name as he left the record number on.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

LoveCoke wrote: »
    Why is his name deleted when the defendants are not?
    Apparently privacy is sacrosanct unless you happen to be in the public service.

You have to love the hypocrisy from these guys.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,560 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

The "Notice/Demand for Answers" associated with the Phil Hogan Summons is well worth a read also. Very thorough. It's also available on that Wordpress site - http://foolscrow.wordpress.com/

Its about half way down on the November 28 2012 post - entitled : Household Charge Notice to Phil Hogan 2711121

The Acronym of the "Company" through which the complaint was made is hilarious!
    I was expecting them to demand a full explanation for the choice of font used on all Household Charge letters.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,224 ✭✭✭Procrastastudy

The Acronym of the "Company" through which the complaint was made is hilarious!

Found it in the middle of my equity tutorial today. Got some funny looks for breaking out into laughter while donatio mortis causa cases where being discussed.

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭johnciall

i tried to read that but felt like i was getting stupider by page 2, anyone who did read it want to repost the acronym

• Advertisement

johnciall wrote: »
    i tried to read that but felt like i was getting stupider by page 2, anyone who did read it want to repost the acronym

Fitzgerald Financial Services.

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭johnciall

Right it was that one, wanted to make sure i didn't miss something futher on

johnciall wrote: »
    Right it was that one, wanted to make sure i didn't miss something futher on

Not sure it was worth the build up :D

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,560 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

Anyone in the Cork area, can now attend Loophole Law School.

Graduates are equiped with all the skills needed in the modern mooching environment...
    “We teach people how to deal with financial troubles like parking fines, car tax, NCT, TV and dog licenses, credit card debt, bank debt, debt collectors, the household and water tax and also things like court summons and court bailiffs,” Sean told the newspaper.
    "Seven thumbs up", says the Workers Party.
    "I have met Sean before and I think he is a very positive guy with a lot of ideas. I think it is a great idea to educate people on their rights, I would view it as a positive development. There is a great need for a service like this."

Perhaps the County can be renamed as the Lawful Rebel County?

• Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭LoveCoke

Robbo wrote: »

Graduates are equiped with all the skills needed in the modern mooching environment...

Is that Freeman 'law' and if so how come the workers party give thumbs up?

• Advertisement

Oh it's 100% Freeman nonsense; Sovereign Law, Contracting with State Bodies, internet autodidacts...all the usual ingredients.

I can't imagine what went through the head of the WP Councillor who gives his approval to these ideas, unless he was victim of a bait and switch, but then the WP tend to attract those from the fringes so maybe it's seen as a vote gathering exercise.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭littlemac1980

I wonder would the Invicta Plastics case have any potential application here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,332 ✭✭✭valleyoftheunos

"The Gardai are a private company" classic Freeman nonsense.

I would love to go along to one of their meetings just to see what guff they spout.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,554 ✭✭✭Pat Mustard

Looking at the above, and looking at the video you previously linked if you look at it again, 22 seconds into it, you can see they have displayed the details of the defendant on the summons.

If you google his name and address, the Wake Up Ballyphehane facebook page is the fifth result from the top. (I cannot see all of the friends, so I don't know if the said defendant is a friend of the page).

Looking at that facebook page, there are a number of friends with descriptions containing reference to Republican Sinn Féin and 32 County Sovereignty.

Check out this friend of Wake Up Ballyphehane. And another, who features on this thread.

I enjoyed some of the quotes, so I'll post them up from the youtube page to which reference was made originally.
    stuart connolly 2 months ago
    Well done lads. Go in spouting about business laws which are incorporated through legislation and only moments earlier ****ing on about there being no grounds for the establishment of the District Court which is actually incorporated through, yes you've guessed it, LEGISLATION! (Courts of Justice Act, 1924).

****ing morons.
    Baile Feitheain 2 weeks ago
    But English language is a language of non-sense showing its abstract from nature when you brake it down into its silly-bells. It's all a "charade" of Acts in a Court of Juris-Diction which that took a wrong route on a silly-buss and "career'd" off tracks after passing an Ex-Am (passing an intelligence test where you show you no longer think for yourself.. Hence Ex-Am no longer I Am) In Ireland we called them a stupid cliggine ( Irish for bells), the English tried to defend themselves calling t

Baile Feitheáin is the Irish for Ballyphehane. Baile Feitheain posted this video on youtube. The boys are anxious to see a licence to collect the household charge. It starts getting interesting at about 4.20.

Looking at the above, and looking at the video you previously linked if you look at it again, 22 seconds into it, you can see they have displayed the details of the defendant on the summons.

If you google his name and address, the Wake Up Ballyphehane facebook page is the fifth result from the top. (I cannot see all of the friends, so I don't know if the said defendant is a friend of the page).

Looking at that facebook page, there are a number of friends with descriptions containing reference to Republican Sinn Féin and 32 County Sovereignty.

Check out this friend of Wake Up Ballyphehane. And another, who features on this thread.

I enjoyed some of the quotes, so I'll post them up from the youtube page to which reference was made originally.

Baile Feitheáin is the Irish for Ballyphehane. Baile Feitheain posted this video on youtube. The boys are anxious to see a licence to collect the household charge. It starts getting interesting at about 4.20.

"I reject your reality and substitute my own" is the main point I take away from his bizarre linguistic interpretations. Good digging, Freeman spotting is becoming a guilty habit of mine.

I was recently walking down Aungier St and spotted the attached sticker on a bus shelter. Standard Freeman ****e but what was more curious was what was beside it, on the exact same type of label.

I do love when Freemanism coincides with other mental views.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭blueythebear

If anyone's interested in how the Household Charge/LPT is to be toppled, the Summons is here. The blog hosting it is full of Freeman gold and other conspiracy stuff.

I particularly like the way the plaintiff's name and address are redacted in the interests of privacy but they left in the record number...

As luck would have it, I was present when this matter appeared before the High Court today. The Judge in question is clearly a puppet of the state and its' criminal enterprise known as the Local Government (Household Charge) Act 2011. Either that or he was aware of the floodgate effect that these proceedings would have for the criminal conspiracy that is the Household charge when we, the sovereign people of Ireland blah blah blah.

But seriously, Counsel for the Defendants made an application to strike out the proceedings on the basis that they were frivolous and vexatious. The Freemen got a very sympathetic judge who listened to them but still went and struck out the proceedings on the basis that the incorrect Defendants were named in the proceedings. If they wished to challenge the constitutionality of the legislation, they had to name "Ireland" as a Defendant (and the "Attorney General"). He did also clearly express the view that he felt that the proceedings were frivolous and vexatious.

Take that Household Charge! I presume we'll see this one in the Supreme Court in four years time, when the arrears and fines that the Plaintiff will owe over their non-payment of the household charge will most likley be in the millions!

As luck would have it, I was present when this matter appeared before the High Court today. The Judge in question is clearly a puppet of the state and its' criminal enterprise known as the Local Government (Household Charge) Act 2011. Either that or he was aware of the floodgate effect that these proceedings would have for the criminal conspiracy that is the Household charge when we, the sovereign people of Ireland blah blah blah.

But seriously, Counsel for the Defendants made an application to strike out the proceedings on the basis that they were frivolous and vexatious. The Freemen got a very sympathetic judge who listened to them but still went and struck out the proceedings on the basis that the incorrect Defendants were named in the proceedings. If they wished to challenge the constitutionality of the legislation, they had to name "Ireland" as a Defendant (and the "Attorney General"). He did also clearly express the view that he felt that the proceedings were frivolous and vexatious.

Take that Household Charge! I presume we'll see this one in the Supreme Court in four years time, when the arrears and fines that the Plaintiff will owe over their non-payment of the household charge will most likley be in the millions!
    The judge was clearly trying to throw them off the trail by mentioning the Attorney General and therefore invoking military law, atop the maritime proceedings. We're through the looking glass here people.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭littlemac1980

Or is it that they should have sued "A Thorny General"?

On a slightly Freeman related noted, there was recently this SC judgment concerning McKenzie friends and the rights of audience of non-qualified "legal experts".

Amusingly, the affidavits use some language (interogative, accusatory) that may be more at home in a Freeman concoction:
    “My person of choice, to speak and interact for me, with you for the instant matters, pursuant not only to your duties and obligations towards wide access to justice but also in the interests of the full and proper application of the EU Law and International Law and you giving full effect to and moreover-best effect to-and proper application to the European Law and International Law, and proceed to permit me to make this application here with Mr Percy Podger, who has,- as Justice Murphy of the Irish Superior Courts High Court acknowledged, - has a particularly good knowledge of this European Law concerned, and consequently I know he can handle it better than I, with a better flow of communication, - thus best effect possible - as anything other than so, if forced upon me by you, shall be a violation of the EU Law concerned inter-alia the rubric of the application, as I declare I have lesser abilities to make this application particularly in verbal communication and interaction with you, though of course I comprehend the nature of the application etc.
    Any, so-called “ McKenzie friend" type of communication with you, and where such friend cannot address the court and speak on my behalf is a too restrictive approach and not allowing wide access to justice, and obstructs the flow of thought and obstructs the flow of communication and is an impediment to Justice itself, apart from being in practice dysfunctional and resulting in poor communication and consequently is wholly unacceptable and unnecessary and contrary to letter, spirit and intent of the European Law and International Law concerned, and makes it in practice impossible or excessively difficult for me to exercise my rights conferred by EU law, in the instant matter. If I be somehow wrong in this, then I put it to you: -- that less you can state answers to the following two questions precisely and with detailed reference as to:-

A. - Where does it state in “European Law” that I must only represent myself via your (or our former Colonial Rulers) so-called "McKenzie Friend" process or suchlike process? And

B. -if it does, then where is it said in "European Law" of that such discrimination is proper and in order and why?” [Emphasis in original]

Ben Gilroy's running in the Meath Bi-Election (sic) on the Direct Democracy Ireland ticket.

This will end well.

• Advertisement

Ben Gilroy's running in the Meath Bi-Election (sic) on the Direct Democracy Ireland ticket.

This will end well.

Whats he going to do, deny the existence of the Dail as he is standing in it?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭ezra_pound

https://www.facebook.com/NationalDemandLicensingCampaign?ref=nf

A Facebook campaign with freeman written all over it!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭ezra_pound

ezra_pound wrote: »
    https://www.facebook.com/NationalDemandLicensingCampaign?ref=nf

A Facebook campaign with freeman written all over it!

I love this post from today:

NOTICE to RTE, have ALL Licensing and Tax Clearance Documentation ready for inspection Tomorrow.

The National Demand Licensing Campaign will be commencing Licensing Inspections and protests outside every RTE building nationwide at 12 o'clock tomorrow, we are expecting good numbers in both Cork and Dublin and would urge everyone everywhere to support us and get down to your nearest RTE studio at 12 to commence a Licensing inspection. RTE are the unlicensed media propaganda machine of the Treasonous Royal Oireachtas, and the people of Eire / Ireland are taking no more **** and lies from them anymore. RTE is still under British control and lie to us every day. RTE NEWS is even financed by SHELL OIL, so we are being Sold lies as NEWS every day by the very entity which is raping our natural resources. So it is in there best commercial interest to lie to us, but we are NOT accepting there Lies and Bull**** anymore. Please share this info with all protesting groups, let's get all protesting groups involved. Go raibh mile maith agat

• Registered Users Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭NoQuarter

"How to deal with Unlicensed Commercial Court Fine "NOTICE"

First of all it is only a NOTICE again and the invite to contract is void anyway due to having no signature and so many criminal mistakes . Copy this format and return it to Gardai with an official complaint of attempted unlicensed financial extortion, from an unlicensed unconstitutional commercial entity.

Law is based on a thing called Juris-Diction, where Juris means "Law" and Diction means "of words", hence where we get the name Dictionary. The word "Fine" means.. no problem happened, no one was harmed, no contract, everything is ok. As in "the weather is fine". So you are actually only paying on voluntary compliance anyway, hence its "fine" to pay. So its up to you to stand up and say "Its NOT fine.

It all goes back to the Maximum in Law which states "Let him who be deceived be deceived", so stop being deceived. "ITS NOT "FINE" ANYMORE

If you are just returning your letter of invite to contract back to sender this is how.. Stick a sticker over the window where your details are visible with this printed..

RETURN TO SENDER
    I DO NOT RECGOGNISE YOU
    I DO NOT UNDERSTAND YOUR INTENT
    I DO NOT HAVE AN INTERNATIONAL TREATY WITH YOU
    NO VALUE ASSURED
    NO LIABILITY"

Jesus, my brain. From the facebook link above.

I love how in one post the Gardai are "really nice" and friends of the freemen and in the next they are OUTLAWS!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,458 ✭✭✭chops018

This is what I think of every time I read or hear something they say:

2438076-genius-meme_super.png

• Registered Users Posts: 7,593 ✭✭✭theteal

If that fb page is to be taken as anything more than an adolescent rant, somebody really needs to have the "there, their and they're" chat with them.

NoQuarter wrote: »
    It all goes back to the Maximum in Law which states "Let him who be deceived be deceived", so stop being deceived. "ITS NOT "FINE" ANYMORE
    Extreme Lawyering, Sponsored by Monster Energy. Taking it to the MAAXXXXXXX.
    NoQuarter wrote: »
    RETURN TO SENDER
    I DO NOT RECGOGNISE YOU
    I DO NOT UNDERSTAND YOUR INTENT
    I DO NOT HAVE AN INTERNATIONAL TREATY WITH YOU
    NO VALUE ASSURED
    NO LIABILITY"

Jesus, my brain. From the facebook link above.
    I DO NOT RECGOGNISE YOUR AUTHORITY TO MAKE ME TIDY ME ROOM
    YOUR NOT MY REAL DAD
    I DO NOT RECGOGNISE ANY AUTHORITY TO GROUND ME

• Registered Users Posts: 1,895 ✭✭✭Sacksian

National Demand Licensing Campaign

"The word NEWS comes from N.E.W.S. meaning North, East, West, South, its a navigational tool used by ships. as who ever tells the news directs the ship. Or also used to direct the Citizen-Ships. Which goes back to Maritime Law."

"If you notice TV spell the word PROGRAM, PROGRAM-ME. This is also why the state sponsored Program-me's are called a SOAP. As in program me with soap or Brainwashing."

Etymology is a Bilderberg sham.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,136 ✭✭✭rameire

the latest tripe. i thought class action doesnt exist in Ireland
    Billy Hynes and a team of lay litigants have devised a challenge to the revenue/gov. on the property tax Called “attack the tax”. Billy will be skyping into the next Forum4Change meet up on the 18th to explain more and answer questions. Billy has worked with many people over the years and has successfully helped many people in the high court challenging their mortgages etc. Billy and his team are taking a class action against the government/revenue on the legality/lawfulness and constitutionality of the revenue attack on our people. They ARE ROLLING THIS OUT all over the country and they want us to organise it up here in Donegal, Philip Mc Fadden and Joe Murphy are going to put it out to all the anti austerity groups. Attack the Tax is going to suit those who don’t get the “return to sender” solution and the concept of not contracting, simple though it seems, not everyone has the strength to realise their sovereignty nor do they have the time or are in the position to practise the conduct and behaviour that is required in order to avoid not contracting with corporations on the phone and on the doorstep etc..

So people can become a part of this class action by simply signing up for it…. it will suit the masses and also and more importantly it will bring all the groups in Ireland together. Ben Gilroy is on board and is going to mention “attack the tax” on the Vincent Browne show next Tues night 19th March. Any action that will/can halt the psychopaths in this Government who masquerade as representatives of the people and who are clearly intent on stripping the wealth (that is if there is any left) from the people has to be worth getting on board IMHO.

Basically a class action in the republic cannot happen with a group of people unless they are a company......so if you want on board you simply pay €2 to become a shareholder, the legal/lawful challenge action will be lodged in the high court very soon.....and while all this is going on......the revenue cant touch those who part of the action/legal challenge.....this could go on for years.....and a there is a good chance of winning as well......this is going to be a big spanner in the works for the revenue.......if more than 50% of people get on this then the Gov/revenue will have no mandate.....we need to spread this to as many people as possible......we could get outside Post Offices for instance.....most people will gladly pay 2 euro to be a part of any challenge.........Billy and his group legally challenged the household charge and they have a case still pending on this......this may be the reason the gov. kind of let the household charge go and are forcing in the property tax instead and also why they are going to try to get the revenue to snatch wages etc from those who do not pay.....they are panicking now and they sound desperate to get people, using the revenue as the big stick. They realise people wont register and wont pay or wont comply.... so they are resorting to threatening and bullying....but we all know what happens to bullies eventually.

Check out the links below and send to all on your contact lists ……time is of the essence here…its up to us. spread these links far and wide. If you know anyone who has received letters from the revenue tell them to hold on for a few weeks, special “return to sender” labels are being constructed as we speak, once ready then all mail has to returned to the revenue with the sticker attached. Kim http://www.attackthetax.com/

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B6uB...it?usp=sharing this is a video https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B6uB...FtTTBNN2c/edit? usp=sharing this is poster https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B6uB...Jqb05QRlk/edit? usp=sharing

🌞 3.8kwp, 🌞 Split 2.28S, 1.52E. 🌞 Clonee, Dub.🌞

Advertisement