Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quiz Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭83ste

4129181098_youbetcha1_answer_1_xlarge.jpeg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,294 ✭✭✭Jack B. Badd

We're just on our way back from lands foreign so we'll have to give it a miss. I need to make up my tea quota for the past 4 days...

• Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭exiledelbows

I'll be there, see you guys in an hour

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

I won't be there either, print works tour tonight. Bring home the gold for us!

I won't be there either, print works tour tonight. Bring home the gold for us!

Who are we going to unceremoniously dump the answer sheet in front of for the music round??

Did a print works tour a few months ago, those guys know how to party...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Aoifebm

Hey will ye be going to the quiz night next monday? :) What time do ye usually meet up at?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,671 ✭✭✭fluke

Aoifebm wrote: »
    Hey will ye be going to the quiz night next monday? :) What time do ye usually meet up at?

Hey Aoife,

Well we're all supposed to be there by 8(usually most boardsies are there in the downstairs part a bit earlier), and from what i've seen the quiz itself lately starts around half 8.

Hopefully will be at the next one also

Who else is up for tonight?

Aoife, if you want you can PM myself, Fysh or Jack B Badd (if they're coming?) and you can have our mobile numbers so you know where to find us tonight. :)

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,015 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

Myself and Jack B. Badd will be along, I'm reasonably sure silvervixen84 and serrity are both coming too. We may have to split the teams again :s

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

I don't know yet if I'll be there, I have some other stuff to do first do it depends when I'm done

• Advertisement

victory.jpg

Have a great Easter everyone!

Is the quiz on this Monday, with Easter and all?

Fishie wrote: »
    Is the quiz on this Monday, with Easter and all?

It's on, but myself and silvervixen have gone home for the weekend. Jack B. Badd and Fysh are around I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭iambrazil

If there is space on the team tomorrow then I am available.

I can guarantee correct answers on any of the following topics - Manic Street Preachers, Irish craft beer and the career of 'Stone Cold' Steve Austin.

serrity wrote: »
    It's on, but myself and silvervixen have gone home for the weekend. Jack B. Badd and Fysh are around I think.

We're going to bail on the bank holiday quiz but will be back next week :)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

Gareth will think we've all abandoned him lol

I'm actually going to see three Batman films in the Prince Charles do I can't go either! Should be there next week though

I'm only just in the door so bailing too.

Anyone quizzing tonight?

Myself & Fysh will be there :)

• Advertisement

Not tonight, we've potential flatmates coming round to view a room and my annual appraisal is tomorrow. Would have been good practice, office quiz is this Thursday :(

Hey I will be there

Anyone up for this tonight?

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,015 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

Myself and Jack B. Badd will be along.

Anseo

As lathair.

Last minute work drinks thing. Good luck!

As lathair.

Last minute work drinks thing. Good luck!

Drinks? What are you like? That's Coca Cola in my glass every Monday night ;)

Alas, I'm afraid I won't be joining you this week. I have to meet a friend after work.

Bring home the crown though!

Alas, I'm afraid I won't be joining you this week. I have to meet a friend after work.

Bring home the crown though!

/shakes fist

Is anyone else going?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭Reekwind

Unfortunately work has interrupted my plans to attend. *Thumb down*

Advertisement