Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

what type of women do you attract?

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,872 ✭✭✭strobe

Sonics2k wrote: »
    Lunatics.

I'm not even joking. Full blown, emotionally insane, passive aggressive psycho's with violent tendencies.

:D Snap, but I apparently dig them for some reason. I meet a nice level headed girl, good career going, balanced personal life, everyone with nothing but good things to say about them and they slip my mind ten minutes later. But give me a bi-polar heroin addict on probation for stabbing her ex boyfriend between the shoulder blades with a nail file and I can't get enough... Anyone got the number of a good shrink?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,847 ✭✭✭HavingCrack

Generally the women who 'come onto' me rather than the other way around are generally one's that I amn't attracted to. It's actually quite annoying. In one case a girl I'd been quite good friends with for a few years ended up pretty much jumping me when she was drunk one night. Wasn't attracted to her at all though. Seems to be a thing that keeps repeating itself.

Advertisement