Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

what type of women do you attract?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭Gandalph

I attract women with no standards I would say

• Registered Users Posts: 5,933 ✭✭✭Logical Fallacy

I attract women who have great taste in men.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,787 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

I generally throw out a few witty (*cough* I mean shítty *cough*) one liners and see who basically picks up on them.
    Feck all good my plan has proved so far!:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

Always slightly older girls, who have their sh1t together, are a perfect match for me sexually and will give anything I suggest a try at least along with suggesting their own stuff, will generally have been cheated on at least once and are still slightly bitter about it, good looking and smart, boobs are always D's or bigger for some reason, and they all drink pretty heavily as do I.

So yeah, I generally meet girls like me. :) This describes basically every girl I've been with since May 2010, which is more than a handful.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

Generally short,older,tattoed pierced skinny girls. which works perfectly cos thats my type

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,535 ✭✭✭Raekwon

investment wrote: »
    I'm finding that I attract foreign women alot , I've attracted a few lithuanian girls, Indian girls and french girls.. girls who are not from Ireland... I don't tend to attract many Irish girls of the same beauty & quality, at least not until I open my mouth anyways..

I'm the very same. I've always attracted foreign women as in my experience some Irish women of the same quality seem to think they are out of most guys league for some reason. The Irish women that I do attract always seem to have more baggage then an arctic explorer or have a hidden agenda and are really trying to use me as a pawn in some childish game (ie: trying to play me off some other guy).

• Registered Users Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭YouTookMyName

Psycho Bitches.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,212 ✭✭✭Mrmoe

Younger women, although that is not too surprising as most men will probably end up with a younger woman. They tend to be 5-6 years younger than me. There has been a wide range but generally there is a cluster of this group. I suppose this is because I look younger than I am and I would have a good proportion of friends who would be that age too so I would encounter them a lot more often than normal.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭jugger0

Rough scanger birds for some reason, also black girls, no idea why!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,247 ✭✭✭Maguined

Women that like nerdy guys with a juvenile sense of humour.

And they have all be short for some reason, I don't specifically target short girls but the tallest girl that has shown genuine interest in me has been 5 foot 2.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭smileyscientist

Time Wasters and Workaholics!!!!!

Have to keep the faith thou:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭Howard the Duck

I've no idea, if i knew then i'd be more successful! Been quite a few teachers, lately it's been girls around 22 or 23 years old. That might be because i go to places where the clientèle is about that age, I'm the old creepy guy in the corner or more likely the old creepy guy on the dance floor :)

Looks wise they are always different , But they tend to be kinda indie girls ... which is what i like.

• Registered Users Posts: 780 ✭✭✭Blackpitts

girls a little bit overweight... :rolleyes:

I have no luck with attracting decent looking ladies :o I'd get approached about once or twice a month by fairly below average looking, 30+ and not slim type birds, it's awful.

Occasionally, few times a year really hot Eastern European birds seem interested but the minute I speak and they realise I'm Irish then that's that :(

The worst thing is that regularly enough bent lads chat me up, that's awful, happens about twice a year, whoever I'm out with think it's hilarious :rolleyes: Last time was a work night out a few weeks ago, bastads at work told half the building :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,247 ✭✭✭Maguined

RoverJames wrote: »
    The worst thing is that regularly enough bent lads chat me up, that's awful, happens about twice a year, whoever I'm out with think it's hilarious :rolleyes: Last time was a work night out a few weeks ago, bastads at work told half the building :mad:

Why awful? take it as a compliment. I used to get hit on by gay guys when I was in my early 20's and was always chuffed and took it as a compliment. Has not happened now I am in my late 20's. :(

Awful as I'm never chatted up my lovely looking ladies :) Nothing against gay chaps or anything. I'm 30 now, the gay lads must think I'm aging well :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 26,282 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

really crazy ones
    vegetarians
    enviromentalists
    girls who will start copying my habits to make us have more in common
    pathological liers
    gold diggers
    girls with daddy issues

It makes absolutely no sense, I despise vegetarians and the enviroment and im the cheapest uy youll ever meet
    worst part is, i treat them like shít and keep insulting them and they keep liking it, makes 0 sense

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

RoverJames wrote: »
    I have no luck with attracting decent looking ladies :o I'd get approached about once or twice a month by fairly below average looking, 30+ and not slim type birds, it's awful.

Just curious, so you'd be above average looking yourself then, do you think?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 150 ✭✭Jason Fly

none

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

Mad ones and not "crazy" mad, I mean the real mad.

I really don't know what I do to deserve it. I'd really like to meet a normal woman. :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭Sky King

Historically, ones that magically appear when I'm not single and disappear when I am.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,806 ✭✭✭D1stant

Blind, lost, impoverished and lonely. I usually have a shot with them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 148 ✭✭AndywK

This is a question I always ask myself because I have no ****ing idea what the answer is.

Im a big enough guy(not obese by any means) and I am pretty much a death metal lover. Now I don't have long hair or wear stupid clothing you would see in Asha in Stephens Green(I do wear alot of band t-shirts tho)

I find myself to be a pretty ugly looking bloke to be honest and I don't mind but sometimes I am flabbergasted at the people who are interested in me

But lately I have attracted.

Some pretentious art school hippy: I am the complete opposite to this chick, she was easily offended by the word ass and I am the kind of person to make jokes about killing babies(Yeah I'm morbid)

Vegan chick: Completley laid into her for missing out on all that good food and she wouldn't leave me alone. Like I ripped her to bits over it

Archiolagists(See I can't even spell it): Trinners head, very rich family and really sexy. Was very happy with that one :-)

Church heads: At least 4 women have been super devout Catholics. I don't see how on earth they are interested in me when I am an Athiest and extremely outspoken against the church. I also have Satanic tattoos for christs sake.

Thats the mystery of life though I suppose

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Sounds like just about all of the ones you described there were looking for a bit of "rough" tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 148 ✭✭AndywK

COuld you explain that a bit further. I am still clueless when it comes to women and what they do be thinking

I wont be able to respond to your post under this name anymore by the way, new account time :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,777 ✭✭✭✭The Corinthian

I've found that the sort of woman you find largely depends upon what age you are:

Age 18 - 25:
    • Silly girls with daddy issues.
    Age 26 - 32:
    • Silly girls with daddy issues, who still think the're 20 and will eventually become golddiggers or bioclockbombs (see below).
    • A significant number of normal, well balanced, women.
    Age 33 - 38:
    • Bioclockbombs - the one's who wake up single at 30 and seek the first mammal they can find for breeding purposes. Prone to daddy issues.
    • Golddiggers - the one's who wake up single at 30 and realize they pissed their 20's away, have no real long term career and want to be 'taken care of'. Prone to daddy issues.
    • A small number of relatively well balanced women.
    Age 39+:
    • Desperate Bioclockbombs / Golddiggers - as with above, but have given up finding a man born in the same decade as themselves and will go for anything with a pulse and sperm count / ABC1 demographic. Daddy issues are the tip of the psych-iceberg with these ones.
    • Second Chances - they were in a relationship before, perhaps married, perhaps living together, perhaps with kids. Depending upon what they had, they will seek to do the opposite with you, which can be both a good or a bad thing. Simleraly, while they've been through the wars, they may still be more sane than many of those who were never in long term relationships. Or not - pot luck, TBH.
    • Spinsters - the most fun, but completely incapable of having a long term relationship with anyone. Prone to mommy issues.
    • A tiny number of relatively well balanced women.
    Three Caveats:
    • Being men, as long as you're charming and/or keep relatively in shape and/or have money, you will be able to draw from any of the above brackets.
    • There is often an overlap between the bioclockbombs and golddiggers.
    • Undoubtedly there is an equally disparaging scale of men that mirrors the above, from the female perspective.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

I've found that the sort of woman you find largely depends upon what age you are:

Age 18 - 25:
    • Silly girls with daddy issues.
    Age 26 - 32:
    • Silly girls with daddy issues, who still think the're 20 and will eventually become golddiggers or bioclockbombs (see below).
    • A significant number of normal, well balanced, women.
    Age 33 - 38:
    • Bioclockbombs - the one's who wake up single at 30 and seek the first mammal they can find for breeding purposes. Prone to daddy issues.
    • Golddiggers - the one's who wake up single at 30 and realize they pissed their 20's away, have no real long term career and want to be 'taken care of'. Prone to daddy issues.
    • A small number of relatively well balanced women.
    Age 39+:
    • Desperate Bioclockbombs / Golddiggers - as with above, but have given up finding a man born in the same decade as themselves and will go for anything with a pulse and sperm count / ABC1 demographic. Daddy issues are the tip of the psych-iceberg with these ones.
    • Second Chances - they were in a relationship before, perhaps married, perhaps living together, perhaps with kids. Depending upon what they had, they will seek to do the opposite with you, which can be both a good or a bad thing. Simleraly, while they've been through the wars, they may still be more sane than many of those who were never in long term relationships. Or not - pot luck, TBH.
    • Spinsters - the most fun, but completely incapable of having a long term relationship with anyone. Prone to mommy issues.
    • A tiny number of relatively well balanced women.
    Three Caveats:
    • Being men, as long as you're charming and/or keep relatively in shape and/or have money, you will be able to draw from any of the above brackets.
    • There is often an overlap between the bioclockbombs and golddiggers.
    • Undoubtedly there is an equally disparaging scale of men that mirrors the above, from the female perspective.

classic!! :D

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Sky King wrote: »
    Historically, ones that magically appear when I'm not single and disappear when I am.

Sounds like me a few years back..

However, you're obviously happy with who your with at the time cause if you werent, why did you not leave them and move onto the magical ones? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 21 TonyHolland

I didn't score anyone from 19-23 due to being an unsociable and seriously low in confidence.

I never believed I looked attractive or anything, even used to have a massive Osama type beard to make me look older.

Then on one rare social outing at 23 this super hot red-head chick (who was 19) was just all over me, I couldn't believe it!! I didn't even initiate anything, but she thought I was the most handsome thing on the planet, so I was like this girl is mental, but what harm!!

Anyway I love redheads, she gave me a little bit of confidence to put myself out there; and I was scoring all around me after that until I fell into a 3 year relationship with an emotional vampire, but that's another story!

And I'm now with another fiery sexy redhead!!

Fingers crossed she won't turn out for the worst.

• Advertisement

I was a bit like that in school.. very quiet, shy and not a very sociable person. The funny thing was, I had loads of friends who were girls, always was comfortable around them, chatting to them etc but I was always the "good friend"..

When I went to college, I completely changed.. became a lot more outgoing and confident in myself and comfortable with myself. I changed my look, bulked up a little as I played a lot more sports and took training very seriously, worked in student bars which helped my confidence and also helped me meeting girls and getting me noticed around the college.

This change in personality obviously showed as I had no problem talking to or meeting girls and did so very successfully, had my first long term relationship in and for a year or two after college, but that whole thing was a complete train wreck waiting to happen and boy did it happen.

After that I opened my mind and changed how I approached girls and relationships. I basically had the attitude, if its meant to happen it will, if not so be it.

I dont think I attract a particular type of go for a particular type as I've been with all looks and character types. So I dont honestly know what type of girls I attract or what type of girls find me attractive. Must look into that one.. :D

Advertisement