Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For Sale/Swap/Bargain Alerts

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭quintron

Hey dude,
    Dublin 13 or Dublin 2.

• Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭thewintermute

PM Sent!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭rickyjb

If wintermute doesn't want it I'll take it.

rickyjb wrote: »
    If wintermute doesn't want it I'll take it.
    Noted ricky. He is due to collect on Sat. I'll keep you posted. Q

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,502 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

I assume this was collected?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭thewintermute

Aye, that's been collected, it even came with good advice and directions.

Many thanks Quintron, enjoying it a lot.
    need to source some tasty nicotine free juices methinks.

I assume this was collected?
    Yes, indeed it was! Apols, meant to post yesterday. I've some other stuff here I've been meaning to sell on. Must get around to that soon! Stay tuned. ;-) Q

• Registered Users Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭charlietheminxx

Centauri19 wrote: »
    Yeah me neither! Hence the attempt to swap! ;-)

For swapping I have the following (as said nowt special) :

The best shop (19mg)
    Hazelnut - 4ml
    Anise - 7ml
    Blackcurrant - 9ml
    Raspberry - 4nl
    Artic menthol - 8ml
    Marzipan - 8ml
    Mary jane - 9ml

Mom & pops (18mg)
    Coffee cream - 9ml
    Pear drop - 9ml
    Banana tart - 10ml

Highbrow
    Cinnamon 12mg - 29ml

Tjuice UK smokes 16mg - 10ml

Wingnuts Swedish fish 18mg - 10ml

Pauls (12mh)
    Oraiste baisteach 9ml
    Limeade 5ml
    Strawberry kick 4ml

Ta

I like a few of these! Will root through my bottles later and see what I have for swaps.

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭ParaHappyman

Hey guys! I have approx 50ml (maybe a small bit more) of el toro cigarillos naturales 18mg if anyone is interested in swap etc. It cost me €24.95 (have the receipt). I know its a top liquid and people say its great but its not for me unfortunately (everyone different I suppose!!)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,711 ✭✭✭Gryzor

First time I bought it, I thought the same. Stuck it in the back of the press. Tried it again a few months later, can't get enough of the stuff now. Might be worth stashing for a bit??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 745 ✭✭✭csi vegas

Gryzor wrote: »
    First time I bought it, I thought the same. Stuck it in the back of the press. Tried it again a few months later, can't get enough of the stuff now. Might be worth stashing for a bit??

Don't_tell_him_that! (out of breath now) He wants to give it all away to some lucky recipient! (me) :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

I found the same thing. I put it away for 9 months and couldn't get enough of it then.....

I think our tastes change too. What you don't like now might be to your taste in a few months time.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭dePeatrick

Hey guys! I have approx 50ml (maybe a small bit more) of el toro cigarillos naturales 18mg if anyone is interested in swap etc. It cost me €24.95 (have the receipt). I know its a top liquid and people say its great but its not for me unfortunately (everyone different I suppose!!)

Yeah I would be interested Para.....:)

Thanks everyone for the recommendations about storing for a while but without sounding too thickish I don't agree with having to store it away for months just to get a better taste considering the price of it !! I have no problem leaving a liquid to steep for a week or two max but thats it for me I think!! And also I have now been exclusively vaping for 4 months (feel fantastic and never going back to the stinkies ever again) so I am not sure how much more my taste etc will improve? And lads for anyone interested will ye please let me know what ye may have for a swap etc? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭RossD1983

Hi folks, I have the following to swap:

1X iClear30 with 2 or three heads (used once, will clean thoroughly before sending).
    1 X Kanger Protank (original, used once, will clean thoroughly before sending),
    1 X 30ml of Mom and Pops Tobacco Haze (18mg, unopened)
    1 X 6ml Dekang menthol (24mg)
    1 X 8ml Dekang RY4 (24mg)
    1 X 10ml Wingnuts Apple Sin (20mg) (unopened)
    1 X 7ml Dekang Strawberry (24mg)

Let me know if your interested :)

RossD1983 wrote: »
    Hi folks, I have the following to swap:

1X iClear30 with 2 or three heads (used once, will clean thoroughly before sending).
    1 X Kanger Protank (original, used once, will clean thoroughly before sending),
    1 X 30ml of Mom and Pops Tobacco Haze (18mg, unopened)
    1 X 6ml Dekang menthol (24mg)
    1 X 8ml Dekang RY4 (24mg)
    1 X 10ml Wingnuts Apple Sin (20mg) (unopened)
    1 X 7ml Dekang Strawberry (24mg)

Let me know if your interested :)

How are things! Defo interested in the mom and pops tobacco haze!! How much or what would you be interested in swapping for?

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭RossD1983

Upon double checking it turns out I have 2x bottles. I full 30ml and another with about 20ml left (give or take). Id trade both for the cigarellos if that suits you?

RossD1983 wrote: »
    Upon double checking it turns out I have 2x bottles. I full 30ml and another with about 20ml left (give or take). Id trade both for the cigarellos if that suits you?

Sounds like a deal! Just pm me with what way you want it sent etc, first swap on this so not sure what best way!! Ps hows the throat hit on the tobacco haze?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,711 ✭✭✭Gryzor

Thanks everyone for the recommendations about storing for a while but without sounding too thickish I don't agree with having to store it away for months just to get a better taste considering the price of it !! I have no problem leaving a liquid to steep for a week or two max but thats it for me I think!! And also I have now been exclusively vaping for 4 months (feel fantastic and never going back to the stinkies ever again) so I am not sure how much more my taste etc will improve? And lads for anyone interested will ye please let me know what ye may have for a swap etc? :D

I realise you're swapping, but just for clarity, I wasn't suggesting the juice would take months to improve. It was more about your tastes changing over time...

• Registered Users Posts: 899 ✭✭✭StickyIcky

Agreed first time I tried cigarillos I was really not sure what all the hype was about. However I was getting low on juice one day, tried it again and just couldn't put it down. It's maybe an acquired taste. The liquids are steeped with real tobacco leaves so the flavours are strong, aromatic and natural. I would try and keep a few ml at least enough for a carto and try it again in another day. Put it away and forget about it for now and when you fancy something strong resurrect it and give it one final chance. :-)

• Advertisement

Gryzor wrote: »
    I realise you're swapping, but just for clarity, I wasn't suggesting the juice would take months to improve. It was more about your tastes changing over time...

I get what you mean alright but I was wondering how much better my tastebuds will get after 4 months of being cigarette-free :D

StickyIcky wrote: »
    Agreed first time I tried cigarillos I was really not sure what all the hype was about. However I was getting low on juice one day, tried it again and just couldn't put it down. It's maybe an acquired taste. The liquids are steeped with real tobacco leaves so the flavours are strong, aromatic and natural. I would try and keep a few ml at least enough for a carto and try it again in another day. Put it away and forget about it for now and when you fancy something strong resurrect it and give it one final chance. :-)

Fair point , sure who knows, I may try it again in the future! Dont get me wrong though its not that I think its a bad liquid or anytin, just that it definitely wasn't what I had expected/hoped in comparison to the reviews etc!!

Forgot to mention lads, also have about 30ml of Joytech Ry4 16mg liquid if anyone interested in a swap!!

• Registered Users Posts: 899 ✭✭✭StickyIcky

Fair point , sure who knows, I may try it again in the future! Dont get me wrong though its not that I think its a bad liquid or anytin, just that it definitely wasn't what I had expected/hoped in comparison to the reviews etc!!

Exactly what I thought when I first tried it. But once you've tried loads of different flavours (and maybe even cus it sat there getting better for a few more weeks) and also because your taste buds get better over time too, when you try it again you might see it just a little bit differently. Or maybe not. It's definitely a complex flavour and slightly an aquired taste on my part, the more I vaped it the more and more I liked it. But at the same time I think a lot of other juice flavours out there that get rave reviews aren't all that too. So when it comes to juice man it really is each unto their own. But tastes do change. I used to instantly not like anything with any menthol in it and now hey I rather like menthol juices. Not all the all the time but I probably vape them 50% of the time now which I would never have believed a few months ago. :)

Yeah I can understand what you mean about the menthol aswel because I can relate to that and also with flavours such as banana etc , wouldn't have dreamed of liking them but who would have thought, love mom and pops bananas foster now!!! The only other thing I seen in relation to the cigarillos that caught my attention is the fact that it contains whole tobacco alkaloids which I amn't sure about either in fairness!!:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭dePeatrick

Just reading what ye are all saying about keeping juices and I tried out a load two weeks ago and got fed up of them quickly and just took one out (RY-C10) to check it again and it now has a real smell of tobacco it did not have two weeks ago....have to fire it up later :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,480 ✭✭✭M00lers

Hi folks, anyone have a VV/VW mod they would be willing to sell. I've been window shopping online all day but didn't commit to anything. I know I cannot fight upgraditis for much longer!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

Well as it happens........I have an evic plus an 18350 tube and 18350 efest 650mAh battery for sale.

Looking for 65 euro posted for the lot.

Well as it happens........I have an evic plus an 18350 tube and 18350 efest 650mAh battery for sale.

Looking for 65 euro posted for the lot.

Thanks, I was thinking more along the lines of a VAMO,SID or ZMAX budget options. :o Never checked out the Evic though, let me get back to you.

• Advertisement

Just reading about the Evic and keep seeing people bringing up it's limitation in regard to wattage etc. Don't quite understand (yet) what this means in real terms though.

Currently have a Mini Protank II with some 1.8Ohm heads and have just picked up some Kanthal .20mm and .25mm and I plan to make some 1.8Ohm(ish)coils and use cotton wick.

Would this wattage limitation have any impact on using a dripper/genesis or any other type of atomizer?

Advertisement