Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For Sale/Swap/Bargain Alerts

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭LazyPicti

Got around the same, just under 30ml of DIY'd Decadent Vapours Bubblegum, 60VG 40PG 4mg nic. Flavoured at the recommended 15% if you'd be in to it?

I already have some DIY Capella bubblegum, sorry man :(

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭RIchieNouveau

LazyPicti wrote: »
    I already have some DIY Capella bubblegum, sorry man :(

Yeah but decadent vapour is the best shtuff you'll ever smoke lad. Blow the head off ya.

Nah only messing. Not really feeling it, they've out almond in it for some reason. Remember Hubba Bubb Almond flavour? Me neither. Shame though cos it's a bit of a niche market down here in the <6mg nic zone. Not many swap opportunities.

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭LazyPicti

Yeah but decadent vapour is the best shtuff you'll ever smoke lad. Blow the head off ya.

Nah only messing. Not really feeling it, they've out almond in it for some reason. Remember Hubba Bubb Almond flavour? Me neither. Shame though cos it's a bit of a niche market down here in the <6mg nic zone. Not many swap opportunities.

Aye 3mg is hard to come by that's one of the reasons i went DIY, i vape at 40+ watts most of the time and anything higher than 3-4mg rip's me throat oot.

My throat is softer than a boiled egg:), i know a guy who vapes 36+mg at 200+ watt :eek:, i had a short toot on his mod and i was coughing & buzzin for hours lol.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭jonnny68

have the below for sale for €8 all 3 bottles 3/4 full in fact one of them is almost full, i dont like the flavour, alternatively ill swap for tobacco flavour liquid but at last one of the bottles has to be premium as the eliquid relax is premium,

pm or email
    jonny68@gmail.com

cheers

2w5nf29.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭Trond

Genuine Melo for £12.99

http://myepack.co.uk/eleaf-melo.html

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

I have ...

3 x big Nautilus
    2 x Mini Nautilus
    2 x steel tanks
    2 x pair bolox tanks
    Beauty Rings
    No coils unless a good deal emerges.

Looking to swap for Sub Ohm tanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 635 ✭✭✭Dr Bill

I have 2 juices for trade or sale

Cosmic Fog Nutz 6mg about 25ml
    Game of Clouds Clash of Kings 3mg about 26ml

Sell for €20 posted.

Trade for something vape related but not juice,interested in maybe mod,rebuildable tank or dripper,try me with what you have:):)

What's the VG/PG ratio in them Bill? I have a Taifun GT clone with a spare steel tank and a kayfun 3.1 clone with a bag of spare parts minus the insulator deco which is now in the deck. Taifun has a box.

What's the VG/PG ratio in them Bill? I have a Taifun GT clone with a spare steel tank and a kayfun 3.1 clone with a bag of spare parts minus the insulator deco which is now in the deck. Taifun has a box.

Cosmic fog is 50/50 and 60/40 vg/pg for the game of clouds.

Dr Bill wrote: »
    Cosmic fog is 50/50 and 60/40 vg/pg for the game of clouds.

Would you fancy one of those in exchange for the Game of Clouds? Kayfun has better flavour but the taifun has the advantage if being able to get at the deck while you have juice in and is marginally easier to build on. I personally prefer the Taifun but I've never come across anyone who agrees with that assessment so you'll probably prefer the kayfun :)

• Advertisement

Pm gone to you

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭aerosol

Pluid by Mad Murdock
    About 80 mls at 12 mg ( This can easily by diluted to your desired strength and still have a very strong taste )
    Always stored in amber 100ml glass bottle
    €50 posted
    871be63a392b4abade2d2b138d66c888_zpsz4arg3hy.jpg

SOLD Brand new vapershark DNA 40 only out the wrapper to test
    Comes with a free rebuilding stand
    €85 posted
    89f529f89a58c268be585d710eb02ce1_zpswqsxguvk.jpg

Triphammer juice all 6mg / 30ml bottles

Fruit pastilles unopened
    Fruit pastilles about 15mls
    Sour apple and cola 2 mls missing
    €37 posted
    3cd29c595d9a5b62d60c51de30b16f2e_zpso1umsyb7.jpg

I have a brand new still sealed white subox mini for 50euro including postage.

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭emmisaro

I'll take it please :) I can send off a postal order in the morning?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭Trond

Would you fancy one of those in exchange for the Game of Clouds? Kayfun has better flavour but the taifun has the advantage if being able to get at the deck while you have juice in and is marginally easier to build on. I personally prefer the Taifun but I've never come across anyone who agrees with that assessment so you'll probably prefer the kayfun :)

My Taifun has replaced the genuine Kaifun I lost. Its a great tank once you get the wicking right. There is very little in the difference flavour wise imo and it does have a couple of serious advantages as you mentioned.

The 1st gen Taifun clones are no longer available on Fasttech. Has anyone got the 2nd generation?

emmisaro wrote: »
    I'll take it please :) I can send off a postal order in the morning?

It's yours emm,I'll pm my address to you & please send me yours.

• Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭ceekay74

Anyone want to swap some juice?

I got about 18 or 19mls from a 20ml bottle (free with a Cloudhouse order) that I don't want.

Apfelstrudel - 6mg nic, 20pg/80vg.

I don't like tobacco, mint, or wicked juice. (I also have 20mls of wicked strawberry to get rid of)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭JH_raheny

I have vanilla/bourbon, maple syrup, waffle, Danish cinnamon swirl, irish cream ( baileys taste) and licorice all are approx 6mg and 25/75 pg/vg home mix stuff
    ceekay74 wrote: »
    Anyone want to swap some juice?

I got about 18 or 19mls from a 20ml bottle (free with a Cloudhouse order) that I don't want.

Apfelstrudel - 6mg nic, 20pg/80vg.

I don't like tobacco, mint, or wicked juice. (I also have 20mls of wicked strawberry to get rid of)

• Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭ceekay74

JH_raheny wrote: »
    I have vanilla/bourbon, maple syrup, waffle, Danish cinnamon swirl, irish cream ( baileys taste) and licorice all are approx 6mg and 25/75 pg/vg home mix stuff

Vanilla bourbon & Irish Cream both sound good. I'll send you a PM.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 981 ✭✭✭Lardy

aerosol wrote: »

Brand new vapershark DNA 40 only out the wrapper to test
    Comes with a free rebuilding stand
    €85 posted
    89f529f89a58c268be585d710eb02ce1_zpswqsxguvk.jpg

This still available? Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭aerosol

Lardy wrote: »
    This still available? Thanks

Sold and post edited, ta

• Registered Users Posts: 6,389 ✭✭✭jonski

How did I miss this :( , great bargin , stupid Boards playing games with me today .

Hi folks
    Some items for sale that may be of interest.

Zero mod 50w with 18650 Efest battery. €50.Sold
    Innokin Coolfire 4 €35.Sold
    Subtank Mini with spare tank,RBA,0.5 and 1.2 stock coils,spares. €25.Sold
    Joyetech Delta 2 with RBA and 4 LVC coils. €35.Sold

Everything priced includes postage within Ireland.
    Everything in perfect order.
    No box with Subtank.

Thanks for having a look.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭Ionised

Howdy. I assume the Zero is a clone? Trying hard to resist the temptation I must admit

Ionised wrote: »
    Howdy. I assume the Zero is a clone? Trying hard to resist the temptation I must admit

It's a clone alright,I'm waiting for a response from someone who showed interest so i'll let you know what's happening.

Ionised wrote: »

Sorry it sold.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭JH_raheny

Sorry it sold.

Good price makes sale :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭Ionised

Sorry it sold.

Just as well...Means I'll eat this week!

Anyone have an aspire Atlantis v2 or other sub ohm tank for sale

• Advertisement

Lardy wrote: »
    FS:

2x Aspire Atlantis v2's.
    Perfect condition, only a few tanks of juice through them. With boxes. €25ea + €5 postage.

Thanks. :)

Hi are these still for sale. I'd take one if they are :)

Advertisement