Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For Sale/Swap/Bargain Alerts

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭LeakingLava

Dr Bill wrote: »
    ??? What news are you looking for???

Oh. Lol. Sorry. Was wondering if they're still available.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 635 ✭✭✭Dr Bill

Oh. Lol. Sorry. Was wondering if they're still available.

Sorry,both gone.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

For sale or Swapsies,the 5 x Mechs are clones.I can supply "Kicks" with these.

Kamry K100 Blue

Kamry K100 Gold

KTS (side fire button)

V3 Brass x 2

18350 Batteries with these...

All above are in perfect condition....€10 each

2 x V1 Evics & 1 Evic EasyHead with 18650 tubes,includes 3 x 18650 batteries. €40 for all 3 inc P+P if all 3 are bought or €15 each.

3 x I-Taste VV Version 3...€15 each or €40 for all three,perfect condition.inc P+P if all 3 are bought....SOLD SOLD

2 x MPV V2 Black & Silver €20 each inc p+p

Not able to do pics,sorry....
    user_online.pngreport.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭JH_raheny

I'll take those 3 itaste if you don't mind holding them for me until Thursday when I get paid, slightly broke now after yesterday's spending spree.

JH_raheny wrote: »
    I'll take those 3 itaste if you don't mind holding them for me until Thursday when I get paid, slightly broke now after yesterday's spending spree.

No Probs JH,I have 3 Clearo's that you can have if you want them http://www.thebestshop.eu/shop/clearomizers/312-vision-victory-bcc-clearomizer.html

• Advertisement

Yep will take those too :-)

Yep will take those too :-)

Ok,I'll wash them out,I might have some spare coils,if I have,I'll throw them into the package as well.

Super stuff, you're a gent.
    I don't have any small/discrete devices so these will come in handy and I can give one of them to my colleague who always have problems with his crappie ego batteries

Super stuff, you're a gent.
    I don't have any small/discrete devices so these will come in handy and I can give one of them to my colleague who always have problems with his crappie ego batteries

Send me your address & I'll post them out on Wednesday when I get paid,that way you will have them before the Weekend.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 489 ✭✭AngryDiMaria

ardinn wrote: »
    deleted post

wicked is dirt

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭ardinn

wicked is dirt

Oh apologies - your one of those "La De Da" Vapours - apologies for hurting your sensibilities - Sit down there till I get you another Cognac and fine Cigar!

ardinn wrote: »
    Oh apologies - your one of those "La De Da" Vapours - apologies for hurting your sensibilities - Sit down there till I get you another Cognac and fine Cigar!

I'm one of those vapers that smokes juice with good flavour and that doesn't taste like shiot, my local store sells that shoite cheaper than ur shoitty bargain alert, you shilling feck

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,819 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

ardinn on a weeks holiday for advertising. AngryDiMaria warned for backseat modding. Day of rest people for crying out loud. I was considering adding ardinn's adverts shop to our list but sorry can't do it now.

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭Allan45121

Who needs back seat mods when your on the ball mewso :-0
    hats off

Allan45121 wrote: »
    Who needs back seat mods when your on the ball mewso :-0
    hats off

backseat arse licking :)

Folks,I have these items up for sale again as the last sale fell apart,prices include postage and everything is in perfect order.

Smok X Pro M80 Plus €45. SOLD

Joyetech Egrip + RBA + extras €30.
    SOLD
    Kanger Kbox (Silver) + 18650 battery €15.
    Sold
    Smok Magneto (Mech) + 18650 battery €15.SOLD

• Registered Users Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭Ionised

Dr Bill wrote:
    Smok X Pro M80 Plus €45.

I assume this is in good condition? If so then I'll be happy to take it at asking price.

Ionised wrote: »
    I assume this is in good condition? If so then I'll be happy to take it at asking price.

Perfect condition,boxed with usb.
    Pm on the way to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭thevaper

Folks,I have these items up for sale again as the last sale fell apart,prices include postage and everything is in perfect order.

Smok Magneto (Mech) + 18650 battery €15.

hi Dr Bill
    bought a nautilis and istick from you a few months back, very pleased with both.
    what would you accept for the egrip and kobx together
    paypal and postage included or meet in town like last time

thevaper wrote:
    hi Dr Bill
    bought a nautilis and istick from you a few months back, very pleased with both.
    what would you accept for the egrip and kobx together
    paypal and postage included or meet in town like last time

Hi again, how does 40 sound for both or i'll include the Magneto for fifty if your intetested.

• Advertisement

Hi again, how does 40 sound for both or i'll include the Magneto for fifty if your intetested.

A bluddy good deal there Doc,I'd be tempted myself....

i'll take both for 40 Bill

thevaper wrote: »

i'm off out now be back at 11pm
    if the deal is on let me know what arrangements are suitable to you

A bluddy good deal there Doc,I'd be tempted myself....

Im thinking of changing my name to 'Bargain Basement Bill' nah its too bloody long. Im clearing out some gear to make space for this Evic Vt that everyones raving about and a lot of this gear just isn't being used anymore so hopefully it'll all be useful to whoever gets it.

thevaper wrote:

Sound,pm gone to you.

SOLD
    Sold
    Smok Magneto (Mech) + 18650 battery €15.

Only the Magneto left folks,I know someone is crying out for this mech mod,maybe they just don't realise it yet;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭Ionised

Dr Bill wrote:
    Only the Magneto left folks,I know someone is crying out for this mech mod,maybe they just don't realise it yet

Polish it up and post a photo. You know what folks are like here about shiny things!

Ionised wrote: »
    Polish it up and post a photo. You know what folks are like here about shiny things!

Will try and get photo up later:)
    Sold folks,thanks to everyone involved.

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭LazyPicti

SWAP,

Manabush Coyote Coconut 3mg about 27-28ml.

I got the entire range of Manabush and i wasn't to fond of this one, would be looking for a 3mg no less than 50vg liquid.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭RIchieNouveau

LazyPicti wrote: »
    SWAP,

Manabush Coyote Coconut 3mg about 27-28ml.

I got the entire range of Manabush and i wasn't to fond of this one, would be looking for a 3mg no less than 50vg liquid.

Got around the same, just under 30ml of DIY'd Decadent Vapours Bubblegum, 60VG 40PG 4mg nic. Flavoured at the recommended 15% if you'd be in to it?

Advertisement