Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For Sale/Swap/Bargain Alerts

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭emmisaro

Dr Bill wrote: »
    Folks,the following are for sale as I'm switching to a higher PG ratio in DIY juice and pre mixed juice. The base from Cloudhouse is unopened. Prices include postage.

500ml Base Liquid,70/30 VG/PG, 3mg nic. €14.
    25ml Game of Clouds Castle Black 3mg. €8.GONE
    10ml Cloud Company Revel (100% VG) 6mg. €5.
    15ml Game of Clouds Highgarden 3mg €6.Gone
    20ml MBV Maple Pecan 80/20 VG/PG 3mg €5

I'll buy the base please Dr Bill if you still have ot

emmisaro wrote: »
    I'll buy the base please Dr Bill if you still have ot

I just realised its 3mg sorry. That wouldn't be strong enough for me.

REDUCED 25 euro

REDUCED delta 2 with rba and spare coils

• Closed Accounts Posts: 635 ✭✭✭Dr Bill

emmisaro wrote:
    I just realised its 3mg sorry. That wouldn't be strong enough for me.

No problem,your grand.

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭mrplop

Selling my cloned Vapor flask - the best version that has working temp control;
    Has a little scratch but otherwise perfect - comes with two Samsung 25r's.

SOLD

• Advertisement

Also selling my Kingtu Squape R clone plus original sQ nano tank - includes 3 heads though the curved one isn't curved- has a genuine glass tank sealed with o rings.
    Impossible to get hold of this clone - no difference between this one and the original except for the lack of serials - original nano kit is €34 on it's own.
    Looking for €35 ONO including fees, postage or delivery;
    1pa5o3.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭Allan45121

mrplop wrote: »
    Selling my cloned Vapor flask - the best version that has working temp control;
    Has a little scratch but otherwise perfect - comes with two Samsung 25r's.

€65 ONO - including postage and fees - or delivery if you're near enough;
    16kyyoy.jpg
    2ag1154.jpg
    zxmw4j.jpg
    a41k5g.jpg

floating pin?

Allan45121 wrote: »
    floating pin?

Fixed pin - apparently better than floating for TC.
    That's my story and I'm sticking to it!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

Lardy wrote: »
    Look at the Goblin Mini from Vaporium. Only 30 odd euro. Fantastic RTA! :)

I like the look of it,better looking than the version 1.1,1.2 & 2,the air flow & the fill screw are strange but I could live with that,the only downside for me is the small deck,there is not enough room for a 12 wrap Nickel coil on the deck,it would fit if I didn't use the chimney barrel:D:D:D it's very tight just using a 2.5 6 wrap kanthal coil,it's a shame cause I really like it,the other versions have a bigger deck but they look a bit schit to me.
    The Uwell or Ewell Crown looks interesting,it's a job trying to find an RDA or RTA with post screws that have big heads,so I could trap the Nickel wire around them rather than using the post holes,would be handy to have a special screw shop (I know what ya thinking:D:D) that sells these small screws so we can change them out with the originals.

Didihno wrote: »
    0.08 ohms?
    Dangerously low IMO.

EDIT: Just copped this build was for a TC device, move along now, nothing to see here....

I didn't bother replying to your post before,I sort of knew you missed that magic word Nickel :D:D:D
    Thanks for editing...

TC is the way to go,amazing how reasonable these mods are,I bought a Dov-Po 50w TC from FT for 30 something euro & it's a fantastic little mod,it can run coils as low as 0.05 & smaller than an istick 50w.

• Advertisement

Trond wrote: »
    The magma clone on ESI is excellent for €22. Its one of the best drippers out there flavour wise....

I agree with you there,I have the Magma & a Plume Veil & they are great atty's,I use them on mech mods but as Lardy says,the only let down is the airflow,I need air holes to be as big as I can get them because I'm using Nickel wire & building coils as low as 0.05 ohms which is very low,so the airflow is a major factor.
    The best dripper I have got with Kanthal coils is an Omega,the flavour & clouds are amazing & I think the air hole is only about 3mm or maybe less,no leaks whatsoever,the coil reads .7 ohm & I've been using that same coil for well over a year & no sign of it collapsing.
    Another good one is a Stillare,I better shut up now,I get carried away with typing...:D:D

I thought I would add this extra info,all these atty's I was talking about are great with Kanthal are all over 2 or 3 years old,so the insulators wouldn't be able to cope with low ohms,maybe they would with using TC,a question that I need answering but no reviewers have mentioned it.

REDUCED 25 euro

You have a PM...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,389 ✭✭✭jonski

TC is the way to go,amazing how reasonable these mods are,I bought a Dov-Po 50w TC from FT for 30 something euro & it's a fantastic little mod,it can run coils as low as 0.05 & smaller than an istick 50w.

Complete this sentence for me in a deep movie presenter type voice

" If you only buy one TC mod this year make it the _______________ "

* this year can mean anything on the market or on the horizon and must represent value for money, ease of use and sex appeal . :)

jonski wrote:

For me its the Evic vt,not a fan of tc yet as it seems to be a work in progress but the tc seems to work well on the Evic with the Mega One and in vw mode its flawless I find with a super battery.

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭thevaper

Been doing the rounds about TC on youtube reviews
    Every mod featuring TC seems to have an issue with it. I am tempted to try a TC mod but do'nt want to spend a fortune on something
    that i might not need.
    From the reviews i'ved seen, the majority of the reviewers are saying that TC is for Drippers. I only use my drippers for testing my homemade juice, so do i really need TC. Probably not.
    So i would be inclined to go the Eleaf route, or one of the Chinese clones, (of which there are many).

But being that its another new shiny, one can't resit

jonski wrote: »
    Complete this sentence for me in a deep movie presenter type voice

* this year can mean anything on the market or on the horizon and must represent value for money, ease of use and sex appeal . :)

I would go along with Doc as this also comes with an ego one mega tank & a great menu display,not forgetting the big battery.

For something really cheap & very easy to work with is a istick 40w TC for about €40 after discount at esmokeireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭nuttyboy79

jonski wrote: »

I'd agree with both of the posts for the Evic I've mine 4 weeks and it hasn't missed a beat so much so when my 50w iStick started auto-firing I bought another to use in VW mode. The 40w iStick looks good but afaik only works with nickel so it's a tad limited and you don't get the Mega with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭Didihno

No problem,your grand.
    So is that base sold now?
    I'll take it if it isn't!
    Bout time I tried this home brew thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭Didihno

REDUCED delta 2 with rba and spare coils
    Still for sale or did I miss this too?!!

Didihno wrote:
    So is that base sold now?
    I'll take it if it isn't!
    Bout time I tried this home brew thing.

Its gone sorry

• Advertisement

thevaper wrote: »
    Been doing the rounds about TC on youtube reviews
    Every mod featuring TC seems to have an issue with it. I am tempted to try a TC mod but do'nt want to spend a fortune on something
    that i might not need.
    From the reviews i'ved seen, the majority of the reviewers are saying that TC is for Drippers. I only use my drippers for testing my homemade juice, so do i really need TC. Probably not.
    So i would be inclined to go the Eleaf route, or one of the Chinese clones, (of which there are many).

But being that its another new shiny, one can't resit

Finally jumped in to TC.
    Ordered the Eleaf from Best Shop with 10% discount works out around 38Euro
    If i dont get on with TC its still a good price for a 40 watt mod. I know it is cheaper on fasstech etc but i prefer to buy mods at home just in case i need to return a faulty item.
    Less hassle
    So with a nick coil in my mini subtank I hope to be temp controlling sometime tomorrow

Let us know what you think.

Will do Bill

• Registered Users Posts: 47 lukas2283

Hi, Folks
    I have for sale. Price include postage.

Joyetech eGrip Wood | RBA Base | Box | €30

PM if you are interested.Thanks

I have the subtank mini little on this little beauty .14 stock nic coil, 40 watts at 420F.
    I have to say it's the first vape i have enjoyed from a subtank, always found it to hot. But with the temp control i'm getting a lovely cool vape.
    Flavour is great, as for clouds, all i can say is, it's raining here
    For someone that wants to give TC a try,but does'nt want to spend much I highly recommend the Istick 40.
    Also big shout out to Best Shop for great service, i did'nt order a nic coil, as i was going to build on the rba, but they threw one in free.

thevaper wrote: »
    I have the subtank mini little on this little beauty .14 stock nic coil, 40 watts at 420F.
    I have to say it's the first vape i have enjoyed from a subtank, always found it to hot. But with the temp control i'm getting a lovely cool vape.
    Flavour is great, as for clouds, all i can say is, it's raining here
    For someone that wants to give TC a try,but does'nt want to spend much I highly recommend the Istick 40.
    Also big shout out to Best Shop for great service, i did'nt order a nic coil, as i was going to build on the rba, but they threw one in free.

Glad thats going well for you,good reports on that istick so might be worth a look.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭Trond

I really don't need another new mod so stop talking about the TC's in such a positive manner

Thank you :)

I really don't need another new mod so stop talking about the TC's in such a positive manner

:D:D:D:D

Anyone who loves a cool vape,then the Ni & Ti coils are the answer...

Are you tempted now Trond...LOL

• Advertisement

Go on,go on,go on,go on
    You know you want to

Advertisement