Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For Sale/Swap/Bargain Alerts

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭Allan45121

I just got a kanger subtank plus but unfortunately it doesn't have a beauty ring with it. I have it with an iStick 50 and the kanger is a little wider than the iStick so I would love it if someone out there has a beauty ring for it I can buy :D

I don't have a beauty ring but what I did is I bought some silicone sleeves for my istick 50w's. It increases the width to 25mm so you get a perfect flush finish with the plus. It also protects your istick from scratches and I prefer the way it feels in my hand. Less likely to slip out of grip too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭LeakingLava

Allan45121 wrote: »
    I don't have a beauty ring but what I did is I bought some silicone sleeves for my istick 50w's. It increases the width to 25mm so you get a perfect flush finish with the plus. It also protects your istick from scratches and I prefer the way it feels in my hand. Less likely to slip out of grip too.

Cool. Was planning on getting the sleeves definitely. Just didn't think about that when I was looking at my current setup. Thank you!

Photo :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭bINNIe23

I have 7x bottles of 15ml / 0NIC Gemini Vapor e-juice for sale. All 100% full. Can add pre-mixed 75VG/25PG, 10ml, 3.6nic that can be used to up the NIC to your preference.

I have tried this with an existing 0nic ejuice and did NOT lose any flavour. Unfortunately, -or fortunately, just a little goes a long way and i think my target of 6nic turned out to be a 9~12 NIC! *cough *cough. I suppose this is what i get for eyeballing my measurements and not using a proper syringe.

Flavours:
    >Adam & Eve
    >Royaly
    >Enter The Dragon
    >Octo
    >Koi
    >100 Grand
    >Thunder Struck

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 635 ✭✭✭Dr Bill

Folks
    I have 2 mech mods for sale

1x Smok Magneto
    1 x Smok Magnet Bolt

Both have been used very little,includes 18350 battery with Magneto and 18650 with Bolt.
    €20 for Magneto and €10 for Bolt and that includes postage.

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭LazyPicti

Joyetech Delta 2 with five LVC coils €30

Another Joyetech Delta 2 with the RBA head €SOLD

Price includes postage and paypal fee's.

Both tank are in perfect condition and come with all original bits and pieces.

I can post on Monday Tuesday and Thursday this week.

LazyPicti wrote:
    Another Joyetech Delta 2 with the RBA head €30

Will take that one please.

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭LazyPicti

Dr Bill wrote: »
    Will take that one please.

No problem PM incoming.

Would anyone be interested in swapping something vape related for about 25 ml of Cosmic Fog Nutz. Bit too nutty for me.

• Advertisement

Dr Bill wrote:
    Would anyone be interested in swapping something vape related for about 25 ml of Cosmic Fog Nutz. Bit too nutty for me.

Should also have mentioned its 50/50 and 6mg nic

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭JH_raheny

Should also have mentioned its 50/50 and 6mg nic

At 6mg I'd be interested in trying that, would you be interested in either vanilla/bourbon , vanilla/icecream or strawberry/milkshake all 6mg as well

JH_raheny wrote:
    vanilla/icecream

That one sounds good, pm details and i'll get it off to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭Trond

esmokeireland selling a new Caravela tube mod for a tenner.....

http://www.e-smokeireland.eu/product-p/caravela.htm

Trond wrote: »
    esmokeireland selling a new Caravela tube mod for a tenner.....

http://www.e-smokeireland.eu/product-p/caravela.htm

No good for sub ohming,shame it didn't have a 18650 tube,I wonder if it can take a Kick.

No good for sub ohming,shame it didn't have a 18650 tube,I wonder if it can take a Kick.

;-)

Getting rid of a few bits, all either little or no use.
    1. tree of life mod with dripper ( it has tubes for all 3 battery sizes
    2. Castle dripper
    3. EhPro Squape
    4. EhPro Key fun v4
    5. Fogger 4.1

I prefer swap for stuff along the lines of vision spinner 2 or similar with matching tanks but nothing is set in stone

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

JH_raheny wrote: »
    EhPro Key fun v4

Not good?

:eek:

J Mysterio wrote: »
    Not good?

:eek:

Don't know, I just don't like the weight of it

Clearing out some mods and tanks,prices include postage and everything is in perfect condition. Some have boxes and some don't. PM if interested.

Smok X Pro M80 Plus €45. Sold
    Joyetech Egrip + RBA + extras €30. Sold
    Kanger Kbox (Silver) €15. Sold
    Smok Magneto (Mech) €15.
    Tugboat V2 RDA €10.
    2 x Kanger Subtank Mini's €25 each.

I think i've priced them as reasonable as possible as most of this kit has had very little or no use at all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭jambofc

Clearing out some mods and tanks,prices include postage and everything is in perfect condition. Some have boxes and some don't. PM if interested.

Smok Magneto (Mech) €15.
    Tugboat V2 RDA €10.

I think i've priced them as reasonable as possible as most of this kit has had very little or no use at all.

hey Bill i will take a subtank mini off you but wont have the money till thursday ?

jambofc wrote:
    hey Bill i will take a subtank mini off you but wont have the money till thursday ?

No problem,pm on the way to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭RossD1983

Smok Magneto (Mech) €15.
    Tugboat V2 RDA €10.

Any interest in 30 posted for the tugboat and remaining subtank? Can do paypal friends and family..

RossD1983 wrote:
    Any interest in 30 posted for the tugboat and remaining subtank? Can do paypal friends and family..

Yeah sounds ok, pm on the way to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭RIchieNouveau

Does anyone have a replacement glass or plastic section for the Fogger V4 or V5 that they're getting rid of? I just acquired one with onoy the steel section and not knowing how much juice is in it is going to be cotton burn city. Just looked to see is it available online and FT don't have them for 7 Days!

Have a couple of those, pm me address and I'll post you one
    Does anyone have a replacement glass or plastic section for the Fogger V4 or V5 that they're getting rid of? I just acquired one with onoy the steel section and not knowing how much juice is in it is going to be cotton burn city. Just looked to see is it available online and FT don't have them for 7 Days!

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭RIchieNouveau

JH_raheny wrote: »
    Have a couple of those, pm me address and I'll post you one

Thanks so much! PM at you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭LeakingLava

Yeah sounds ok, pm on the way to you.

Hey there. Any news on the Subtank Minis?

Hey there. Any news on the Subtank Minis?

??? What news are you looking for???

• Advertisement

9 o'clock News has gone:D:D:D

Advertisement