Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For Sale/Swap/Bargain Alerts

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

Lardy wrote: »
    I've a bottle of Max VG, Strawberry Circus if you're interested? Only a few ml used from a 30ml bottle. 3mg.

OK, I'll go for that. I just got some Beard Vape #5, which is strawberry cheesecake, and it'll be hard beat! But, I'll give it a try :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 981 ✭✭✭Lardy

OK, I'll go for that. I just got some Beard Vape #5, which is strawberry cheesecake, and it'll be hard beat! But, I'll give it a try :)

Cool, pm me your address and i'll get it up to you tomorrow. :)

Done :) I'll have a root and see if there's anything else I can get rid of while posting :D Might have a few mls of something or other, you may as well have it.

Haha, cheers. I only recently cleared out all my extras, so I don't have anything else to send. Unless you want a bottle of my home brew pallet cleaner!?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭jambofc

Deag4 wrote: »
    Have a nautilaus mini I'd like to swap for something if anyone's interested. It comes with box . Have coils but they have been slightly used so you'd need to get your own coils . Not interested in swapping for juice

nothing left to swap lol but looking for one for the girlfriend how much do you want for it including postage ?

• Advertisement

Haha, cheers. I only recently cleared out all my extras, so I don't have anything else to send. Unless you want a bottle of my home brew pallet cleaner!?

Not a bother, I didn't mean to hint at extras :D I just threw in about 10ml of MBV vanishing oatmeal that's too strong for my liking. I don't think I have ever used a pallet cleanser! :O

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Deag4

jambofc wrote:
    nothing left to swap lol but looking for one for the girlfriend how much do you want for it including postage ?
    sorry done a swap for it already. Sorry about that

Not a bother, I didn't mean to hint at extras :D I just threw in about 10ml of MBV vanishing oatmeal that's too strong for my liking. I don't think I have ever used a pallet cleanser! :O

I'll stick in a half bottle of The Upside... But I warn you, you will be addicted! :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

Before i go on a fasttech spending spree just going to ask here first. Anybody in the mood of offloading any of their mech mods for currency?. I might be in the market for batteries too since my smurf's are giving up the ghost.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭JH_raheny

I have a Tree of life one if any good to you

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

Before i go on a fasttech spending spree just going to ask here first. Anybody in the mood of offloading any of their mech mods for currency?. I might be in the market for batteries too since my smurf's are giving up the ghost.

I have 6 or more tube type mech mods for sale,all clones except one,tenner each if you are interested,also have 2 x Evics.

All clones unless it's stated.

Kamry K100 Blue

Kamry K100 Gold

KTS (side fire button)

VPTS (side fire button) (authentic)

V3 Brass x 2

No Batteries with these...

All above are in perfect condition....€10 each

2 x Version 1 Evics & 1 Evic EasyHead with tube,includes 3 x 18650 batteries. €40 for all 3 or €15 each.

3 x I-Taste VV Version 3...€15 each or €40 for all three,perfect condition.

All these items do not include P+P

Not able to do pics,sorry....

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭bagels

50% discount on their 'Folks' range of juice with the code: 556470df4025a
    If enough people use that code, I'll get more discounts.

http://vapeartists.com/product-category/folks-e-juice/

I bought 2 Subtank Mini's from Gearbest & I need to sell one of them so I can purchase a Subox Mini from Gearbest.....€ 27.40 including postage & please pay your own Paypal fees.
    I need to have €25 in my Paypal account so I can buy the Subox.
    Thanks Guys.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 635 ✭✭✭Dr Bill

I bought 2 Subtank Mini's from Gearbest & I need to sell one of them so I can purchase a Subox Mini from Gearbest.....€ 27.40 including postage & please pay your own Paypal fees.
    Thanks Guys.

Enter cigmay at checkout for 5% off and free shipping,good up to June 20th.:)

Dr Bill wrote: »
    Enter cigmay at checkout for 5% off and free shipping,good up to June 20th.:)

Ok Doc,Thanks for that,as long as I can sell the subtank,I'll be in there for that 5% off.

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭Didihno

I have a Four9 mech mod clone, €10
    and 6 Purple efest 35A nipple top batteries, about a year old but honestly not a lot of charges through them because I prefer the red AW IMR's (the efests are just a tiny bit too long IMO) €20

Thanks Guys.

I'll have it off you, if you still have it? I've sent you a message anyway. Cheers

I'll have it off you, if you still have it? I've sent you a message anyway. Cheers

Yeah,I still have it,I'll wait for your PM

I sent you a text. :)

• Advertisement

Is the lemo drop still for sale ?
    LazyPicti wrote: »
    Having a clear

Eleaf Lemo Drop €20

I can only post on Monday,Tuesday and Thursday this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭jambofc

anyone selling......

mini nautilis
    istick 20w or 30 w

have converted my partner just want to upgrade her kit so she sticks at it

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭LazyPicti

JH_raheny wrote: »
    Is the lemo drop still for sale ?

Yep still have it.

FS:

2x Aspire Atlantis v2's.
    Perfect condition, only a few tanks of juice through them. With boxes. €25ea + €5 postage.

Thanks. :)

LazyPicti wrote: »
    Yep still have it.

I'll grab it then, drop me a PM with paypal details and I'll pay you first thing in the morning

For you tube lovers(excuse the pun) I bought this last year from Volcano,so it is authentic,I didn't use it much,hardly ever because most of the atty's last year had a bottom 510 air flow,which was a tight draw on the Lavatube,but nowadays,most of the atty's have AFC (air flow control) which works perfect on the Lavatube,it uses an 18650 battery,3v to 6v,shows Ohms & battery level.

It's like new... €30 including battery & postage.

Here is the version 2.5 for sale,the only difference is the 2.5 has Wattage now
    http://www.volcano-ecigs.co.uk/lavatube-2-5-kit.html

Here is Grimmgreen's video...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8balB4yIBA

This Tesla is authentic & again,not used much,one very slight fault which has been there from new is,one of the digits in the screen (a battery level digit,all others are perfect) is showing only half a digit,other than that,it is in perfect condition.
    Here is a video from Vaping Twisted...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLDPfwHcPAU

€25 including battery & postage.

SOLD SOLD SOLD

This is in perfect condition,authentic again,just like the other 2 for sale,it was used as a show piece & hardly used,here are some specs http://irishvape.com/product/innokin-iclear-134/
    It was designed with the Gatling Gun in mind on a Helicopter during the Vietnam war.

€50 including battery & postage.

I have two of these MVP's Silver & Black,here is the spec...
    http://www.thebestshop.eu/shop/vv-mods/339-itaste-mvp-v20-vv-vw-kit.html

Both are in perfect condition...

€25 each including postage.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,374 ✭✭✭LeakingLava

I just got a kanger subtank plus but unfortunately it doesn't have a beauty ring with it. I have it with an iStick 50 and the kanger is a little wider than the iStick so I would love it if someone out there has a beauty ring for it I can buy :D

Advertisement