Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Quick Reviews - Liquid

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

On the look-out for new juices, any feedback on the two mentioned below would be great!

Suicide Bunny - Mothers Milk

Beard Vape - Vanilla Custard With A Dash Of Vanilla Custard

TIA!

There was a lot of good reports about Mothers Milk,I found it very weak on the taste,I steeped it for a month & there wasn't much difference,after 6 months steeping,it tasted better but the hit was very small.
    Maybe it was that batch they fukced up.

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Mightydrumming

There was a lot of good reports about Mothers Milk,I found it very weak on the taste,I steeped it for a month & there wasn't much difference,after 6 months steeping,it tasted better but the hit was very small.
    Maybe it was that batch they fukced up.

Nice one! Just went back a few pages on this thread and the Mothers Milk sounds nice. Hopefully it was a bad batch lol Going to go for it... I'll report back ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭nuttyboy79

I found Mothers Milk to be very meh, Arise the max VG version was less meh with more clouds.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

Mothers milk was amazing at the time it was released because it was kind of the kicking off of vanilla custard and dessert vapes. Now its meh because there are so many juices out there that are just much better. It's still good, amazing back when, though a bit boring now.

nuttyboy79 wrote: »
    I found Mothers Milk to be very meh, Arise the max VG version was less meh with more clouds.
    Mothers milk was amazing at the time it was released because it was kind of the kicking off of vanilla custard and dessert vapes. Now its meh because there are so many juices out there that are just much better. It's still good, amazing back when, though a bit boring now.

Thanks for that, I've changed to Arise - going by a few reviews it's better than the original. If any of you have any suggestions, shout! I'm going on a spree tonight... probably regret it tomorrow but anyhow :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

Thanks for that, I've changed to Arise - going by a few reviews it's better than the original. If any of you have any suggestions, shout! I'm going on a spree tonight... probably regret it tomorrow but anyhow :P

Artisian Creme Brulee is as good as any,vanilla custard flavour.

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭basamin

basamin wrote: »
    Hi Dr Bill.
    Just letting you know that i made 100 ml of your juice recipe last saturday.

Unfortunately ,the child in me couldn't wait for the full 2 weeks( smells too good ) and sneakily vaped 4 ml of it yesterday :o

Im a bad bad person :D:pac::D:pac:

Thanks Dr.Bill

I'm now officially addicted to this. I just cant stop topping up my tank :)

Its amazing :):):)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 635 ✭✭✭Dr Bill

Thanks Dr.Bill

Jeez your hooked alright :D:D Glad it worked out for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,100 ✭✭✭trixiebust

Thanks Dr.Bill

I'm the same! Made 50ml, but couldn't help myself trying it after about day eight.
    Gone through half the bottle at this stage, so have to mix up more tomorrow.

Even my wife, who's struggling off the cigs has taken to it too. She was vaping tobacco only juices, but now she's vaping happily on this stuff.

trixiebust wrote: »
    I'm the same! Made 50ml, but couldn't help myself trying it after about day eight.
    Gone through half the bottle at this stage, so have to mix up more tomorrow.

Even my wife, who's struggling off the cigs has taken to it too. She was vaping tobacco only juices, but now she's vaping happily on this stuff.

You only made 50ml , you fool !!!!!

I made 100ml for my first batch and i made another 100ml yesterday.

I think i'll make another 100ml tomorrow , just to be on the safe side :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

Has any one tried the Dubliner range from ESI yet?

Docklands looks like a nice alternative to "The Milk".

Has any one tried the Dubliner range from ESI yet?

Docklands looks like a nice alternative to "The Milk".

Had a brief taste of that and it's fairly spot on from what I could tell.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,100 ✭✭✭trixiebust

You only made 50ml , you fool !!!!!

I made 100ml for my first batch and i made another 100ml yesterday.

I think i'll make another 100ml tomorrow , just to be on the safe side :D

I know now that making 50mls was a rookie mistake!
    Off to make some 100ml bottles....

trixiebust wrote: »
    I know now that making 50mls was a rookie mistake!
    Off to make some 100ml bottles....

100ml:eek::eek::eek: Nahhh LITRES :D;)

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭nkav86

Pear drops by republic of vape, tastes exactly like you'd want it to, lovely!

Got the Arise and Beard Vape #51 Yesterday :)

Not mad on the Arise to be honest, might steep it and give it another go!

Loving the Beard Vape!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

Got the Arise and Beard Vape #51 Yesterday :)

Not mad on the Arise to be honest, might steep it and give it another go!

Loving the Beard Vape!

I wouldn't be vaping Beard #51. Very high levels of diacytel in it. See here :-https://m.reddit.com/r/electronic_cigarette/comments/39ur1x/vaporshark_sent_every_eliquid_that_they_carry_and/

TinCool wrote: »
    I wouldn't be vaping Beard #51. Very high levels of diacytel in it. See here :-https://m.reddit.com/r/electronic_cigarette/comments/39ur1x/vaporshark_sent_every_eliquid_that_they_carry_and/

Jasus thanks a mill for that! Won't be vaping it no more :pac:

Docklands. It's nicer than the milk, that's right, nicer.

no way ,it can't be . I've vaped over a 100ml of the milk clone in just over a week :D

Whats this docklands you're talking about Willis :pac::pac:

• Advertisement

no way ,it can't be . I've vaped over a 100ml of the milk clone in just over a week :D

Whats this docklands you're talking about Willis :pac::pac:

New one from ESI's dubliner, much stronger flavour from it and not as pricey either. It's a winner for me anyway I can't see this bottle lasting too long though it would only get better with a nice steep.

I haven't tried that DIY one yet so I can't compare it.

Im heading up to ESI later , i'll treat myself to a bottle of it.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭Trond

:eek:

Ive a bottle on the way just to make sure! :)

Something nicer than The Milk:eek: How can this be:confused: :eek: Have to check this one out :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

Trond wrote: »
    :eek:

Ive a bottle on the way just to make sure! :)

Have also ordered this and a few other bits from ESI.

Docklands
    O.B
    Mothers Milk
    Empire

Haven't had any of these.

Ok , will everybody just calm down for a minute :pac:

I'm just back from ESI and i tried the docklands and its nice.

Its no way nicer than the Milk clone.

And just to prove it , im in the middle of making 200ml of it :D:D

I still purchased a bottle of the docklands , cos the milk won't be ready to vape for 2 weeks . well in my case 1 week and a bit :o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭Trond

J Mysterio wrote: »
    Have also ordered this and a few other bits from ESI.

Docklands
    O.B
    Mothers Milk
    Empire

Haven't had any of these.

OB sounds v nice nearly bought it yesterday. Mothers Milk has a great reputation but I wasn't overly impressed at the time. I might like it more now as Im vaping more desert type juices these days....

Trond wrote: »
    OB sounds v nice nearly bought it yesterday. Mothers Milk has a great reputation but I wasn't overly impressed at the time. I might like it more now as Im vaping more desert type juices these days....

I think it's fairly bland compared to what's on the market now so I wouldn't be rushing to get it. There's something I don't quite trust about suicide bunny that I just can't put my finger on either.

There's something I don't quite trust about suicide bunny that I just can't put my finger on either.

I haven't read up much about Suicide Bunny but I found a few things relating to the Diacetyl incident, has this been cleared up or just a rumour?

Since a kind boardsie on this particular thread gave me the heads up about Bear Vape No.51 - I'm cautious as to what juice I'm vaping. (Should have been the case from the start!) :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

Personally, I wouldn't go near suicide bunny either

http://ukvapers.org/Thread-Is-Suicide-Bunny-Chock-Full-Of-Diacetyl?page=2

Advertisement