Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quick Reviews - Liquid

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

I liked artisan eliquid too but the lowest he does is 12 mg I think, too high for me these days.

Some of the republic of vape ones are really nice, double dip especially.

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭Shinobollo

I've been gaping some of ESI's Clash of Kings.

It may need more time to steep, but it tastes like Sun tan lotion at the moment!

Have to say. Wasn't mad on the flavour on inhale. Not what I'd call creamy pear. (It does mellow a wee bit over time.) But coconut flavour comes through somewhat afterwards.
    Big favourite with everyone else wherever I go as it reminds them of holidays - Hawaiian Tropic !

Highgarden is nice - particularly if you like nutty flavours / popcorn.

Favourite so far is The Mountain - plenty of flavour including a nice bit of Peachiness but not sure how to describe it.

Won't be back for Clash of the Kings but will definitely add the other two to the Rota.
    (All were 12mg in subtank - 0.5ohm coil @ 30w.)

Castle Black and DragonFire on order.

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭Didihno

12mg at 30w!
    That would kill me stone dead!

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭Shinobollo

Didihno wrote: »
    12mg at 30w!
    That would kill me stone dead!

I'm trying to work my way down - Slowly :-P

Yeah I found the next step pretty hard to be honest.
    12 to 6 is too big, and there are so few companies making 9mg.
    I ended up buying a 6 and 12mg bottle of each flavour and cutting it 50/50.
    The next step to 6 was easy though, and now I'm hovering between 3 and 6, but its not a two way street, if I try a 12 nowadays I get stoned off my a$$ and feel sick.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭Trond

Im down to 3mg now or 6mg in the juices that don't go down to 3mg.

Bought one recently that was 12mg by accident and can I barely vape it even with a 1.5 ohm coil in the subtank.

People shouldn't get too bothered about the nicotine side of things. It isn't exactly bad for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 635 ✭✭✭Dr Bill

Trond wrote: »

People shouldn't get too bothered about the nicotine side of things. It isn't exactly bad for you.

Spot on,it's what keeps us sane in this ever changing world.:)
    Mixed The Milk clone yesterday,100ml,smells good,recommended to steep for 14 days so won't touch it till then.

Dr Bill wrote: »
    Mixed The Milk clone yesterday,100ml,smells good,recommended to steep for 14 days so won't touch it till then.

Meant to send ya a message last night. Mine has been steeping for 9 days now and it smells absolutely spot on but taste wise its still not there.

Ive been reading up a lot on different flavourings and what they do and I think I'll mix a 2nd batch with a slight tweek. Bit more brown sugar and less cream. Apparently the cream can dull the other flavours v easily.

Spent another €60 on real stuff yesterday. Need to get this recipe sorted ASAP!!!!

Meant to send ya a message last night. Mine has been steeping for 9 days now and it smells absolutely spot on but taste wise its still not there.

Ive been reading up a lot on different flavourings and what they do and I think I'll mix a 2nd batch with a slight tweek. Bit more brown sugar and less cream. Apparently the cream can dull the other flavours v easily.

Spent another €60 on real stuff yesterday. Need to get this recipe sorted ASAP!!!!

Leave the cap off for about 12 hours before vaping after it's steeped.

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭basamin

Hi Bill , any chance of sharing that recipe with a poor fellow vaper that cant afford to buy any juice because he spent all his money in fasttech :o:D

• Advertisement

basamin wrote:
    Hi Bill , any chance of sharing that recipe with a poor fellow vaper that cant afford to buy any juice because he spent all his money in fasttech

No problem,pm on its way

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

Lads if you's get the milk recipe going give me a shout. The stuff is like crack to me at the moment.

Berry Crunch (TPA) 8%
    Brown Sugar (TPA) 1.5%
    Cream Fresh (FA) 2%
    Custard (FA) 3%
    Sweet Cream (TPA) 2%

VG 80%PG 20%[

Breakfast at Teleos The Milk

I haven't tried this one yet, I have 100ml mixed and it smells good but needs to steep for 14 days.
    Trond will probably let us know the verdict as his mix has almost matured.

All donations in the form of 100 ml bottles of the above juice can be sent to the Dr Bill juice fund!!!!

I'll let you lot know on Monday evening as that will be exactly 2 weeks since I made it. Its smells absolutely bang on the money but taste wise its a bit mooted.

I was reading up about different flavours and their impact on other flavours and apparently the Fresh Cream can really diminish other flavours if you use too much. Im considering altering the above recipe by upping the Berry Crunch and Brown Sugar.

Didihno wrote: »
    Republic of Vape:
    Seacht Suas (7-Up)
    Lemon & Lime flavour tainted by that cheap juice chemical note.
    Its not bad, but its not great either. Honestly if you put it in a Dekang or Hangsen bottle you'd say 'yeah, thats China juice alright'.

Love Lychee
    Never vaped Lychee before, and if it tastes like this I don't think I'll do it again.
    Tastes like vaping flowers. Or shampoo. Or flowery shampoo. I don't know if this is what its supposed to be like so this is not a comment on the quality of the juice, as I said it may well be 100% spot on.

Just a follow up on Rep of Vape juices.
    Met the ROV guy in Vintage Vape Rooms there on Friday, sound lad.
    He pretty much agreed with my views on the first two above, and he was proper passionate about vaping and taking his juices to the next level. We'll see what comes down the road!

Next up I put Pear Drops in my Kayfun V4.
    Well, well. This one tasted fantastic, just like the boiled sweet of my childhood, Granddad used to always have a bag of them in his pocket, or rather one huge Pear Drop cos they would all weld together, just like Cola Cubes and those triangley Vicks sweets would. Yeah long story short vaped the hell out of this one, finished the bottle in a couple of days and bought the last 6mg they had in VVR on Friday.
    Also got a few more flavours to try and hopefully they are as good.

I have high hopes now for Republic of Vapes juices.

Scamaill, a deartháir, scamaill!

• Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭gilmour

The Milkman by One Hit Wonder. Sweet jesus its like crack cocaine. Strawberry milk/cream 80%VG with one snag, it ONLY comes in 180ml bottles and it costs 60 euro but if you like your strawberry vape then honestly this is it right here, the ****ing mecca.

They also have another two flavours that are getting rave reviews although i've yet to try, the Muffin Man (Apple Cranberry Pastry) and Rocket Man (Blueberry Yoghurt).

Cosmic Fog Nutz - Got 2 bottles of it by accident. Decided it would be rude not to try it out. It threatens at being a v nice juice but flavour wise I find it very mooted. Almost weak.

Not sure if its an old batch or what. Pity cos Id say if the flavours were stronger Id add it to my rotation!

Cosmic Fog Nutz - Got 2 bottles of it by accident. Decided it would be rude not to try it out. It threatens at being a v nice juice but flavour wise I find it very mooted. Almost weak.

Not sure if its an old batch or what. Pity cos Id say if the flavours were stronger Id add it to my rotation!

I have a bottle of it here must be nearly a year now,find it hard work to get through,someone here suggested mixing a bit of strawberry with it which is what I intend to do as its too bloody expensive to dump.:rolleyes:

I have a bottle of it here must be nearly a year now,find it hard work to get through,someone here suggested mixing a bit of strawberry with it which is what I intend to do as its too bloody expensive to dump.:rolleyes:

Just noticed the original price on esi, its down to €15 a bottle now but its still not worth it. I'll bang in some strawberry later and see what happens.

Im just finishing a tank of The Milk today so I'll throw in the last of what I made 2 weeks ago and hopefully its steeped enough by now.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

How is your milk mix coming along there?

• Advertisement

Right just threw in the remainder of the 10ml I made 2 weeks ago. Its getting v close taste wise. I initially thought id have to up the percentages of the flavourings but over the last few days I noticed the colour getting darker. I was doing a bit more reading on various concentrates and some people mentioned about any mix with custard taking anywhere from 2-4 weeks.

I'll probably mix up 50ml of the original clone recipe and leave it for 3 weeks and see where its at. Just to add I didnt try any of methods for speeding up the steeping process.

Going to give mine a go in the morning, smells good, looks good so we'll see.
    I think the only way to steep is time and patience, brings out the flavours naturally.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭cunnifferous

Halo - Black Calico

Tastes like licking a carpet from a student bedsit. That is all

• Registered Users Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭bodice ripper

Halo - Black Calico

Tastes like licking a carpet from a student bedsit. That is all

I didn't read the whole post and bought twelve :(

I didn't read the whole post and bought twelve :(
    Lol, where did you stop reading though...?

Berry Crunch (TPA) 8%
    Brown Sugar (TPA) 1.5%
    Cream Fresh (FA) 2%
    Custard (FA) 3%
    Sweet Cream (TPA) 2%

VG 80%PG 20%[

Breakfast at Teleos The Milk

I haven't tried this one yet, I have 100ml mixed and it smells good but needs to steep for 14 days.
    Trond will probably let us know the verdict as his mix has almost matured.

All donations in the form of 100 ml bottles of the above juice can be sent to the Dr Bill juice fund!!!!

Hi Dr Bill.
    Just letting you know that i made 100 ml of your juice recipe last saturday.

Unfortunately ,the child in me couldn't wait for the full 2 weeks( smells too good ) and sneakily vaped 4 ml of it yesterday :o

Im a bad bad person :D:pac::D:pac:

basamin wrote:
    Just letting you know that i made 100 ml of your juice recipe last saturday.

Unfortunately ,the child in me couldn't wait for the full 2 weeks( smells too good ) and sneakily vaped 4 ml of it yesterday

How was it ??

It tastes amazing Dr Bill and its only going to get better !!!

I dont suppose you have any more recipes that need trying :D

basamin wrote: »
    It tastes amazing Dr Bill and its only going to get better !!!

I dont suppose you have any more recipes that need trying :D

Thats good to hear,I have some more that 'I prepared earlier' and I'll stick them in a thread when I get a chance.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Mightydrumming

On the look-out for new juices, any feedback on the two mentioned below would be great!

Suicide Bunny - Mothers Milk

Beard Vape - Vanilla Custard With A Dash Of Vanilla Custard

TIA!

Advertisement