Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quick Reviews - Liquid

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭thevaper

Trond wrote: »
    Heard they are a bit hit or miss. Cherry Menthol and American Lites are meant to be good. They've a chocolate banana juice that's meant to be rotten. haven't tried them personally though.....

Anyone any experience of Kings Crest Don Juan? Took a punt on it today along with my usual batch of Nut Juice.

http://www.e-smokeireland.eu/product-p/donjuan.htm?1=1&CartID=0
    l

Vaping with Vic did a review on these a while ago
    link below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2RzR9dNa4kg&list=PLetTP-xlhMvstyoF0V70SI3F_iGa8xZm8&index=10

• Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭pueblo

Heard they are a bit hit or miss. Cherry Menthol and American Lites are meant to be good. They've a chocolate banana juice that's meant to be rotten. haven't tried them personally though.....

Anyone any experience of Kings Crest Don Juan? Took a punt on it today along with my usual batch of Nut Juice.

Don't know about Don Juan but both the Kings Crest Duke and Duchess are really good, very nice if you like creamy/milky/caramel flavours.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 489 ✭✭AngryDiMaria

I got a bottle of highgarden from game of clouds today, its absolutely delicious. I also got some wingnuts cola which tastes exactly like cola bottles mmm :) I'm a happy vaper today

• Closed Accounts Posts: 635 ✭✭✭Dr Bill

I got a bottle of highgarden from game of clouds today, its absolutely delicious. I also got some wingnuts cola which tastes exactly like cola bottles mmm I'm a happy vaper today

Highgarden and Castle Black are two of my favourites from that range, top quality juice and reasonably priced.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 489 ✭✭AngryDiMaria

Dr Bill wrote: »
    Highgarden and Castle Black are two of my favourites from that range, top quality juice and reasonably priced.

I tried the castle black and thought it was nice but it wouldn't be a juice that I'd vape all day, I might get a bottle just to have lying around the house. Excellent quality at a great price so I'll be sticking with this brand!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭BigBoi83

Just recently started using the Game of Clouds i got on recommendation from Dr.Bill. The high garden is great but the castle black not so much.

I do have 1 slight query. How possible is it they got the wrong flavours in the bottles?
    Going by the description i actually think the Highgarden is in the CastleBlack bottle and vice versa.

These juices need to steep for the full flavours to come out, about 3/5 days is good for me.

Dr Bill wrote: »
    These juices need to steep for the full flavours to come out, about 3/5 days is good for me.

Ya i had them put away for about week n half and shook them every 2r3 days.

will be ordering them again and maybe try 1 of the other flavors while I'm at it

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

BigBoi83 wrote: »
    Just recently started using the Game of Clouds i got on recommendation from Dr.Bill. The high garden is great but the castle black not so much.

I do have 1 slight query. How possible is it they got the wrong flavours in the bottles?
    Going by the description i actually think the Highgarden is in the CastleBlack bottle and vice versa.

Got a bottle two days ago myself of castle black and noticed the same thing as yourself since reading both descriptions now, probably from the same batch. Ah well still vapable.

Got a bottle two days ago myself of castle black and noticed the same thing as yourself since reading both descriptions now, probably from the same batch. Ah well still vapable.

Ha thank god. Thought i was going a little mad. It's my first time trying either so i really don't know for sure.

The CastleBlack is described as what i would imagine to be a kind of smooth and somewhat sweet flavour almost like a desert. But tastes more like a dark and heavy vape like the Highgarden

• Advertisement

BigBoi83 wrote: »
    Ha thank god. Thought i was going a little mad. It's my first time trying either so i really don't know for sure.

The CastleBlack is described as what i would imagine to be a kind of smooth and somewhat sweet flavour almost like a desert. But tastes more like a dark and heavy vape like the Highgarden

That's what I was expecting too,something along the lines of vamp vape, but after seeing there's bourbon and such in the other one it is what I'm picking out, unless the other one is much heavier and we're both going mad. At least it's another flavour explored I suppose.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭Trond

Update on this juice....

Its v nice! Quite sweet. Buttery Taste of brown sugar.

Murdered half the bottle over the long w/e. Probably not an all day vape. seemed to work far to well with a decent stout :D

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭8mm

Being trying out some tobacco juices from LiQua.

LiQua Virginia Tobacco 12mg

My my where was this when I started a year and half ago. Very close to Golden Virginia rolling tobacco that I used to smoke (along with Old Holburn).

LiQua French Pipe Tobacco 12mg

Another very nice tobacco juice and I can see this being an ADV for me. I had seen it mentioned a few times on here and I thought I'd give it a punt. Wasn't too sure initially but it really won me over.

I'm using these on a Kanger subtank mini at 24W with the rebuildable base and it's really working well.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

An update on those liquids that sell for a pound,ordered Friday & got it this morning from the UK,I ordered 18 bottles of this LiQuid,12 x 6mg & 6 x 24mg,I opened & vaped the Banana 24mg in a iclear 30 at 13w,it is the best banana that I have vaped,24mg is approx 60PG/40VG,the lower you go on the MG the higher the VG.
    Can't wait to try a 6mg in a dripper.

8mm wrote:
    Being trying out some tobacco juices from LiQua.

The Liqua Turkish is also nice, sweeter with a touch of honey.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

Cosmic Fog's Milk and Honey -

Easily the single most boring liquid I've ever tried. Not bad, not good. Just 'meh.' Very little flavour. 5/10, wouldn't buy it again.

Breakfast at teleos The milk

It's goooooood.

Breakfast at teleos The milk

It's goooooood.

Ive nearly bought that a few times now. What does is taste like or whats it similar to?

Ive nearly bought that a few times now. What does is taste like or whats it similar to?

Honestly its just like a bowl of froot loops, what I get is milk, something biscuity (the cereal) and a hint of lemon. It's well worth a try.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,431 ✭✭✭rottie 11

What's the discount code for cloudhousevapor again?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 338 ✭✭11214

rottie 11 wrote: »
    What's the discount code for cloudhousevapor again?

POV15

Further review of Kings Crest Don Juan. The juice seemed to really improve after a couple of weeks, wasn't expecting that as it was so nice to begin with. Finished the bottle I had over the w/e immediately ordered another one today. Also picked up their other flavour "Dutchess" along with Telios " The Milk".

Time to clean out a few tanks!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭basamin

Just trying Banana 6mg that i got from onepoundeliquids

Nice clouds , tastes like those banana shaped sweets.

Not bad for a quid.

I also got rhubarb and custard and blackcurrant and liquorice , both 6mg that ill try later:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

basamin wrote: »

Not bad for a quid.

I also got rhubarb and custard and blackcurrant and liquorice , both 6mg that ill try later:)

I love the Banana one,I got it in 24mg,I got 3 bottles of rhubarb and custard 6mg & 2x24mg & the 6mg I used in an Atlantis with a .3 ohm coil & it was rotten,I thought it might be the coil,so I tried a .5 ohm coil & it was still rotten,it was that bad I threw out all 3 bottles without trying the 24mg & there was another flavour called Pina Colada & that was pure schite,in the end it wasn't that cheap.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭JH_raheny

Not bad for a quid.

If you like liquorice I'll send you a bottle of my home made one, would be interesting to see what you think in comparison 6mg as well

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭thevaper

JH_raheny wrote: »
    If you like liquorice I'll send you a bottle of my home made one, would be interesting to see what you think in comparison 6mg as well

JH
    Have you made your own tobacco recipes, I only vape tobaccos, and make my own, but am struggling to come up with a recipe for a Gitane type flavour.
    Any hints or tips if you have them would be appreciated

thevaper wrote: »
    JH
    Have you made your own tobacco recipes, I only vape tobaccos, and make my own, but am struggling to come up with a recipe for a Gitane type flavour.

Sorry I don't do anything tobacco, I didn't like any of the flavours around when I started vaping and just decided to give up on them altogether

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭basamin

JH_raheny wrote: »

Cheers JH ,i'd love to try it .

Can i interest you in a bottle of my homemade strawberry mint 6mg 70/30 vg/pg

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭Shinobollo

thevaper wrote: »
    JH

If you ever manage to replicate the flavour and aroma of the dark brown / black tobacco in Gitanes you'll be a very wealthy man

• Advertisement

Cheers JH ,i'd love to try it .

Can i interest you in a bottle of my homemade strawberry mint 6mg 70/30 vg/pg

Yes sure, always interesting to try different stuff, especially when home made, drop me a pm with address and I'll get some sent to you

Advertisement